Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

I wish to announce a new Blackfyre!
Name/link: Lord Neil Targaryen
Breed: Hooktalon
Parents: Saliman and Melisandre
Parents' Breeds: Hooktalons
Generation: 5
Scroll name/link: https://dragcave.net/user/OutlawQueen

Name/link: Miandre Blackfyre
Parents: Parker and Heart's KeY9g
Parents' Breeds: Hooktalons
Generation: 5

Name/link: Nellie Blackfyre
Parents: Haeva targaryen and zues blackfyre
Parents' Breeds: Hooktalon and bloodscale
Generation: 7

Edited by OutlawQueen

" (just so there's no confusion I'm letting you guys choose the breed, I've already chosen the house and how they will be integrated). " I would like to know what house it is because there are certain houses that I think would be perfect for each breed. For instance the two headed lindwyrms for grayjoys , blancblack for starks, and bautas for lannisters. I don't like voting on the breed to come in if I don't know what house it's going to. :( Though I get that we aren't supposed to know what family is coming yet. This is why I'm so hesitant to actually do the poll.

Because I share a computer and do not have a phone with access to the internet I often am not able to get online enough otherwise I would have applied to help. :( I do like this project and want o see it get bigger and bigger but without a reliable source of internet my being here would be spotty.

(I know you may see me on a lot but it's when I can steal the computer for a minute or two to check things. )

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Magael Mogor Targaryen

Parents: Ragaelarys Targaryen and Raenelys Targaryen

Generation: 6

Scroll name/Link: TerraAnne

Edited by TerraAnne

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Roran Targaryen

Parents: Juame Targaryen and Oak Targaryen

Generation: 7

Scroll name/Link: Link

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Roseanne Targaryen

Parents: Juame Targaryen and Oak Targaryen

Generation: 7

Scroll name/Link: Link

On 6/12/2019 at 12:36 PM, TerraAnne said:

" (just so there's no confusion I'm letting you guys choose the breed, I've already chosen the house and how they will be integrated). " I would like to know what house it is because there are certain houses that I think would be perfect for each breed. For instance the two headed lindwyrms for grayjoys , blancblack for starks, and bautas for lannisters. I don't like voting on the breed to come in if I don't know what house it's going to. :( Though I get that we aren't supposed to know what family is coming yet. This is why I'm so hesitant to actually do the poll.

Because I share a computer and do not have a phone with access to the internet I often am not able to get online enough otherwise I would have applied to help. :( I do like this project and want o see it get bigger and bigger but without a reliable source of internet my being here would be spotty.

(I know you may see me on a lot but it's when I can steal the computer for a minute or two to check things. )

Don't worry about not applying it can be a lot of work lol. I wouldn't want people applying if they could not handle it anyways or didn't think they could. Else we'd have a lot of inactive mods again.

I don't want to give the house away 1 for the surprise but also because I'm hoping people will choose the breed they think would go nicest with the lineage. I'm hoping there'll be no (or just minimal) blow-back against which house I chose but I definitely don't want to choose a dragon that everyone thinks will look ugly.

Edited by OutlawQueen

I will be away for a few days so i will not be there for the moment we see the results. Can you see who voted? Just curious how that works.

I just hope the house that's coming in is either the Baratheon or Stark line. Since you know... That whole war stuff started with them.

17 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

I will be away for a few days so i will not be there for the moment we see the results. Can you see who voted? Just curious how that works.

Don't worry it's coming out midway through the event which house it is. 

You can't see who voted. I didn't want there to be any issues or whatever in case people get upset at the results.

~~~~

The Prince and Princess wish to help!
Name/Link of Prince: Lord Neil Blackfyre
Name/Link of Princess: Miandre Blackfyre
Generation of both: 5th
How you would like to be contacted: both

Edited by OutlawQueen

That is a truly tough question! 

But for aesthetics i think blancblacks are going best with the hooktalons and gilded blodscales, they have a similar pose and their colors don't clash. 

Even if i have - like TerraAnne - maybe other plans/houses for the various breeds. But, this is a group project so you can't make it right for everyone, i understand that :D and i love them anyways.

By looking at the other dergs i think blue Baikalas are best suited for Greyjoy :D Release the kraken!

I voted and I'm looking forward to see which house it is! ^.^

Name/Link (please use lineage link):  Jaina Targaryen  https://dragcave.net/lineage/wL4fC

Parents: Daereon Targaryen & Rhaenerys Targaryen

Generation: 5th

Scroll name/Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Chaosdawn

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Daelin Targaryen  https://dragcave.net/lineage/JViGa

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Jaina Targaryen  https://dragcave.net/lineage/wL4fC

Generation of both: 5th

How you would like to be contacted: PM

Gonna warn people looking for my breeding pairs I'll be house and dog sitting at my aunts place for 2 weeks so I may not be able to fill any requests until then. I'm not sure if I'm allowed on their computer or not while I'm there. ^-^

So the poll is still up.

Does anybody has lowgen Blackfyres? I am not so happy with mine.

Thread Update:

-The even will be announced in a few moment, just give me some time to add all the info and format the post and stuff.

-The counter changed by: -4 and now rests at: 50

-All dragons were added

-All pairs were added

Edited by Rise of the Targaryens

The Summer War

Our scouts have confirmed that we are being invaded. Targaryens and Blackfyres alike now must raise their numbers and train themselves in hopes of defending from this foe. It's been confirmed by scouts that a group of Blancblacks have been scouting out our castles. They were unmarked and too quick to identify, but there is no doubt and army will be coming.

~~~~~

This event will be taking place in 3 stages. First, we must grow our numbers. Secondly, we must train our strongest, and finally we will go to war. Each event will last 2 weeks. The points you score in the first event will be usable in the second and so forth. Points scored in the final event will be used for prize shopping. The individual events will not be over when the 2 week period id up, meaning that you can still build numbers and train even while we are attacking,  but you cannot attack until the armies have been build and trained. You can enter the event at any time. Events will also gain an extra level of complexity 1 week in.

We are currently 0 weeks and 0 days into event 1.

For those of you wondering, with a third house being implemented our current counter system will become invalid. After the event, it will be reworked. user will then have the opportunity to pledge allegiance to one of the three houses, enabling them to work with other players to score points and unlock bonuses. There will be no advantages for Targaryen other than having a lot of breeding pairs, but they will start out with an impairment due to having to organize such large numbers, making it more fair for those who want to support the other houses. We will get a small taste of that now with Targaryens and Blackfyre having different abilities and stuff during the training and battling stages, though you may breed and compete for both this time 'round.

~~~~

EVENT 1: Building an army

The royal decree from both the Blackfyre Lord and the Targaryen King is to build up your armies and spread our kind throughout that land. Your task is to breed as many dragons as you can.

Points will be rewarded as follows:

-Breeding to AP +2

-Gifting a dragon that gets registered +5 (to the breeder for the first time, +3 after)

-Registering a self-bred dragon +2

-Registering a gifted dragon +3

-Referring a player +5

-Being the breeder of a player who's never registered a dragon +6 (capped at 2 times per breeder)

-Registering your first dragon +6

-Registering a breeding pair +4

-Having event banner in signature (with link) +5 (banner needs to be discovered first, will happen during second part of event 1)

In order to qualify a dragon must be a Targaryen or Blackfyre bred on June 21st, 2019 or later. Frozen hatchlings will count for half points, but they could have their uses later on.

Your placing in this event will have consequences (mostly positive) on your battling and training. Points are kept here.

To claim AP points, use this form to link the parent dragon of the one you sent to the AP (progeny link).

I've spread the army!

Dragon progeny:

Scouring has been activated, click here to send off your dragons!

~~~

That's it for now. Please let me know if anything clarification or should be tweaked. This is my first time doing this. I promise the second and third parts of the event will be a lot more fun.

Edited by Rise of the Targaryens

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Gaevor Targaryen

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Vaenla Targaryen

Generation of both: 7th

How you would like to be contacted: PM please

@Rise of the Targaryens We should not link to eggs/growing critter/dragons that are not on our scroll. It is too warm here to concentrate on finding the rules. But i know we should not post links to the egg that was autoabandoned for example.

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Saenerla Targaryen
Parents: Gaevor and Vaenla Targaryen
Generation: 8th
Scroll name/Link: Tigerkralle

Edited by Tigerkralle

Well, I'm in for this but not the way I wanted to start. XD  I had too many hatchlings when I bred so the egg was auto-abandoned. Oops. What I get for not paying attention. 

@Rise of the Targaryens I've posted the lineage link but I'll take it down if we shouldn't be posting it. 

Edit: Changed link to mother's progeny page. I think that's safer. 

I've spread the army!

Dragon links: https://dragcave.net/progeny/wL4fC

Edited by Chaosdawn

So i found the FAQ and part of the answer is important i think.

Q: How do I get returned an egg that auto-abandoned?

A: Since a dragon is no longer yours once it leaves your scroll, you are not allowed to offer a trade in the trade section or create a new topic asking for help in getting an auto'd egg back. You may put a note in your signature if you do not link directly to the egg or list its exact code (for the protection of whomever grabs it). You may link to the parents progeny. You may also politely rename the parents and ask for it to be returned to your forum username. However, nothing is guaranteed to be returned to you.

I underlined the part that could be not good for us. Not feeling so well today so if someone has a clear mind please go ahead and ask TJ or a mod!

I did it on purpose and regret it because i like the code but hey...

I've spread the army!

Dragon links: https://dragcave.net/progeny/tTvR1

So if you don't want to be officially part of this project feel free to grab that egg once it surfaced on the abandon page.

Edited by Tigerkralle

@Tigerkralle  I agree, the progeny page seems much safer to link. I would like confirmation as well though but I have edited my post in the meantime. 

I no longer need a Targaryen!

Scroll name/link: TerraAnne

Targaryen link (please use lineage link): Magael Mogor Targaryen

Generation: 6 gen

Forgot to get this up before I left to house sit for my aunt. Sorry about that. :o By linking Magael here under the I no longer need a Targaryen do I still have to announce him?  Also...

Edited by TerraAnne