Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

I wish to announce a new Blackfyre!

Name/link: Haera Blackfyre

Parents: Padma Dan Blackfyre and Padma Dana Blackfyre

Generation: 5th

Scroll name/link: Tigerkralle

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!
Name/Link (please use lineage link): Elaemys 'The Pale' Targaryen [Alt Lineage]
Parents: Vimor 'Quartermaster' and Rhaesa 'Playful One' Targaryen [Alt Lineage]
Generation: 6th *
Scroll name/Link: Tigerkralle

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 4th gen

Parents: Haemon Targaryen and Eowyn Targaryen

Teleport link (Leave blank if you'd prefer to be Messaged): I'm the teleport click me

Generation: 5th gen

Parents: Fuegoleon Vamirion Targaryen and Lauruil Targaryen

Teleport link (Leave blank if you'd prefer to be Messaged): I'm the teleport click me

Edited by TerraAnne

@SinornisTheFirebird They refused each other, I'll try again next week. 

Also @all I will try to update the thread next week when my tests are over and get rid of all the inactive pairs and such.

On 3/15/2019 at 9:29 AM, TerraAnne said:

Generation: 4th gen

Parents: Haemon Targaryen and Eowyn Targaryen

Unfortunately this kid grew up. If anyone wants an egg from that pairing though please pm me.

Generation: 5th gen

Parents: Fuegoleon Vamirion Targaryen and Lauruil Targaryen

Had to update a teleport link, both are available.

EDIT Now only the 5th gen is still available.

Another Edit: Mom wanted the 5th gen Targaryen so she got that one. Her scroll is borntobefree and she promised to keep its last name Targaryen for the project. But yeah if anyone wants something from me just pm ❤️

Edited by TerraAnne

Hey guys sorry for being inactive for a while. Had a lot of tests, derivative and curve sketching and all that fun stuff.

Anyways, I think I want to go through with adding a third house to get some 2nd g's spreading around and maybe rekindle the clan battling lol. Please leave your thoughts on which house you want to be added and which 2 headed dragon breed would be the best match.

@SinornisTheFirebird I sent you an egg.

I would imagine that any of the most famous houses, like Stark, Baratheon, and Lannister would be good to choose from.

Would we only be using two headeds for other houses? I thought the reason the Blackfyr and Targaryen dragons were two headeds were because the Targaryen sigil had a 3 headed dragon on it and Blackfyr's came from the Targaryens. So I'm not sure if we would use two headed's for other houses or not. If we did then we could breed them to the Targaryens (Like idk...Lyanna Stark and Rheagar targaryen pairing would be cool). If that's the case I would vote for Stark but not sure which of the two headeds to use, or Lannister because I liken them to the bautas.

I'm thinking of keeping it all two-headed just so that they can interbreed and all of that. so if people wanted to create checkers or alliance lineages or whatnot it would all work. The new dragons are a good idea. I'll breed a few of them to see how they look with the others.

Okay so yeah for two headeds I would love to see the new ones blancblak? as House Stark and my second choice would be bauta as house Lannister.

i dont like Bautas. Point of fact, i don't like House Lannister either, so they go well with each other 😂

On 4/13/2019 at 2:43 PM, Mow said:

i dont like Bautas. Point of fact, i don't like House Lannister either, so they go well with each other 😂

I just figured the yellowy go looking heads went wellwith the blond of the Lannisters lol. But that makes sense too as they aren't my favorite two headed and I hate the majority of the Lannisters. Xcept for Tyrion (can't spel sorry) I love him.

Also is the alt line thing still available for birthdays?

Cause not only can we maybe watch the new GOT tomorrow but tis also ma birthday yeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

@TerraAnne Yes, alts are still available on birthdays. Both Tigerkralle and I have a breeding pair, but they are a bit higher in gen.

I do have slots open and my breeding pairs should be ready. But it's better to send me a message to get my attention.

I wasn't trying to get your attention in particular just someone who could answer the question. Didn't know if it was still going or not. I don't need anything this year maybe next I'll pm you guys earlier. Didn't mean to cause trouble. :(

You did not cause any trouble at all. I am not that often online here and don't check every thread so a Message gets my attention for sure. Otherwise i am afraid someone will not get a Targaryen or Blackfyre from me or more important an Alt Targaryen because i logged in for a short time and did not pay any attention to this thread at all...

So I was wondering. Do you guys need help keeping this thread updated? I don't mean to pry or be a nudge, but quite a few pairs havn't been updated in the available list and inactive members don't seem to be updated. I could offer to lend a hand.:)

I would be willing to also let people tag my name here if things are a bit more organized. I don't want to scan the whole thread for who wants an egg and is really in need of it.

@TerraAnne I've been waiting for there to be a bit more dragons and stuff before I update since it takes a while no matter how many things there are to do. But if you want to be a mod PM me I won't complain about some help.

I need to update my dragons... Hopefully i'll find time soon! 

btw, we have a new golden two headed!! Can't wait for the adult sprites!

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Prince Ansgar Targaryen

Parents: Prince Aragorn Targaryen and Princess Arwen Targaryen 

Generation: 3th

Scroll name/Link: Mow

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Princess Ana Targaryen

Parents: Prince Ansgar Targaryen and Iskaa Targaryen

Generation: 4th

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Prince Isaak Targaryen

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Prince Answin Targaryen

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Dalria Targaryen

Parents: Daereon and Rhaenerys Targaryen

Generation: 5th

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Ryanna Targaryen

Parents: Rhaeger and Princess Ana Targaryen

Generation: 5th

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Aimee Dreamer Targaryen

Parents: Lord Gaemon Targaryen and Daenys the Dreamer (Alt line)

Generation: 2th *

Edited by Mow
My phone sucks

Update Time!

Housekeeping:

-@Avarule@Cinnamin Draconna@ReneeScarted@Carai@DawnofAges@TheSilverPhoenix Your pairs have been removed due to inactivity and have been saved here. Post on the thread or PM this account/active mod to have this changed.

-@Shadowlugia711 Your inactive mark has been removed.

-Targaryen eggs from 1st, 10th and 9th gen pairs can no longer be requested as there are no breeders.

-Blackfyre pairs from 1st gen pair can no longer be requested as there are no breeders.

-@Avarule@Zerhai@Kegluneq@RoofToilet1107@Foolsmoon@Cinnamin Draconna@TheSilverPhoenix@Tigerkralle You were waiting for eggs from inactive breeders who have been removed from the breeding lists. Your requests have been saved here should the breeders become active again. You may still request eggs from the active breeders on the front post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Also, Blackfyre update forms now ask you if your dragon is Hooktalon/Bloodscale as wells as its parenting for points convenience. I'm working on the formatting. The code change update from a while back does not like the old coding that was done originally on the posts...

-Everyone, please make sure you aren't double registering your dragons. Since we keep a name list, it's easy to spot and the counter won't be affected, but with over 400 Registered Targaryens it takes a while to find them. Thanks. (If anyone's curious the number of registered Targaryens is 421 and the number of Blackfyres is 67. Who wants to try and get it to 100 with me?)

Regular Updates:

-@Natevaelle Your banner was added to the front post.

-All dragons have been added to the google sheets.

-The counter has changed by +19, -10, and now rests at: 50. Long Live the King!

-All pairs have been added to front posts.

-@borntobefree Next time please use the designated form. Welcome to the project! We're always looking for new blood XD.

Update done by OutlawQueen. If I missed anything let me know.

Edit: Just seeing if pings added in an edit actually work @OutlawQueen@Rise of the Targaryens

Edited by Rise of the Targaryens

10 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

I wish to fight with the Targaryens! Scroll name/Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Chaosdawn Preferred lineage (if any): Gen 4 -Daereon Targaryen and Rhaenerys Targaryen (Mow) Number of Eggs: 1

Thank you!

Offer a dummy here! have fun!

Generation: 5th gen

Parents: Princess Ana Targaryen and Rhaeger Targaryen

Teleport link (Leave blank if you'd prefer to be Messaged): Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Preferred lineage (if any): Gen 3 - Haemon Targaryen and Eowyn Targaryen (TerraAnne)
Number of Eggs: 1

I wish to fight with the Blackfyres!

Scroll name/link: Mow
Preferred lineage (if any): 3 - Arcanus Blackfyre and Arcana Blackfyre (Natevaelle)
Number of eggs:

I wish to fight with the Blackfyres!

Scroll name/link: Mow
Preferred lineage (if any): 4 - Padma Dan Blackfyre and Padma Dana Blackfyre (Tigerkralle)
Number of eggs:

I'am egglocked till 24 hrs from now though. Thank you :D

Edited by Mow