Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

So sorry! I forgot to check the waiting lists before I bred and offered.

Note to self: always check lists.

Perhaps the list could be sorted by generation, with subtitles separating them? This would make checking miles faster.

Excellent idea! The list has been updated accordingly. smile.gif

I was looking through the spreadsheet, and I noticed only Callysto Nogard was registered to me, and there was Ganymede under SherlockedWhovian

Don't know if you wanted to fix it...just pointing it out.

EDIT;; I can also breed Callysto and Ganymede, I'll contact the two waiting in the 4th Gen list and see if they're interested.

Edited by arya10

Grammydragon pmed me to request an egg, so I'll be sending my first 3rd gen her way. Feel free to add next to her request for a 3rd gen that I will be fulfilling it smile.gif

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Zephyr_Drake

Scroll name/link: Zephyr_Drake

Preferred lineage (if any): two eggs from different 2nd gen pairs please

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2

To clarify, Id love two eggs, each from a different 2nd gen pair, so that they are cousins and are both grandchildren of the CB pair. Thank you :3

edit: I messed up the link *derp*

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Could I get access to the google doc list? I want to reorganise it, by both generation and owner.

I'll begin doing that now, in a separate doc.

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name of Prince: Daegan Targaryen

Name of Princess: Daeryl Targaryen

Generation of both: 2nd

How you would like to be contacted: PM

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 3rd

Parents: Daegan & Daeryl

Teleport Link (leave blank if you'd prefer to be PMed):

If no one wants the 3rd gen, I'll keep it for myself. This is the first egg my pair has produced from the ALT line.. Lord Gaemon and Daenys the Dreamer.

--------------------------------------------

I'd also like to report that I have most of the sister lines started now.. you can see my progress here. All the sister families also use two-headed dragons, so they can be mixed with the Targaryens.

If anyone is interested, I have a Lannister egg available.. http://dragcave.net/lineage/3E5OR

PM me if interested

@arya10 Sorry! It's been fixed. >.<"

@zephyr_drake Welcome to the project!

@zeditha Only mods can access to the sheet and mods won't be chosen until next Monday. If you don't want to wait/aren't chosen, you can send me a link to the separate doc and I'll update it myself.

@Cinnamin Draconna Alright, it's good to see some of the other families taking off! biggrin.gif

Also, Cinnamin Draconna, dragons from the alt line can't be official pairs. Sorry. sad.gif

Edited by Rise of the Targaryens

Ooops, I must have misunderstood something somewhere. So what happens if I breed them with 'official' Targaryens? Are they pureblood or something else?

I have spread the Targaryen name!

Name: SnfBG

Parents: Callysto Nogard and Ganymede Nogard Targaryen

Recipient: Cyanna

Generation: 4th

hmmm, just curious, but I notice the original breeding pair has the

queen's name changed from original posting. What happened to

Queen Rhaenys Targaryen?

hmmm, just curious, but I notice the original breeding pair has the

queen's name changed from original posting.  What happened to

Queen Rhaenys Targaryen?

She isn't on the list because people technically aren't supposed to request eggs from her yet. The plan is to complete Visenya's requests before adding her.

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Red Blood King Targaryen

Parents: Lady Ne Firebomb 2 x Isen Targaryen 1

Generation: 2??? Someone help me here please. I picked this guy out of the AP.

Scroll name/link: scroll icon in siggy.

Okay, I was wondering. Good to know.

Edited by WhatWhoMeNever

Name/link: Red Blood King Targaryen

Parents: Lady Ne Firebomb 2 x Isen Targaryen 1

Generation: 2??? Someone help me here please. I picked this guy out of the AP.

Scroll name/link: scroll icon in siggy.

I'm sorry, that lineage isn't part of the project.

Name/link: Haehra Targaryen

Parents: King Aegon Targaryen and Queen Visenya Targaryen

Generation: 2nd

Scroll name/link: Tigerkralle

Raenia and Angus had some fun and bred another Targaryen, messaged Pick107 with a teleport link smile.gif

Ooops, I must have misunderstood something somewhere. So what happens if I breed them with 'official' Targaryens? Are they pureblood or something else?

Sorry, I didn't see your reply. ^^" They count as pureblood since Daenys and Gaemon are technically Targaryens even though they're not part of the main line.

Politely PMed Cinnamin Draconna for 2 siblings, since I've been waiting patiently for 2 weeks now. smile.gif Don't want to be a bother to anybody, but I'll gladly take any 2 eggs from the official line from anyone willing to gift it to me. I'd be more than willing to pass it on!

Also PMed Zeditha. I'm not greedy. xd.png

Edited by purplenewt

I think all of mine are on cooldown ATM. Happy to breed them once they come off, but it'll be a few days. Is that OK?

*Peeks at Targaryens*

Osofpi/Oucfim and Jazygr/Ambitque each have 2 days until ready, but I can breed Ayikh as soon as Mwall grows up. (Assuming male. Currently 8 hours from adulthood and still not gendered. -.-)

Still a hatchling right now but she just gendered so...

Name/link: Aeya Targaryen - https://dragcave.net/view/SnfBG

Parents: Callysto Nogard Targaryen & Ganymede Nogard Targaryen

Generation: 4

Scroll name/link: Cyanna - http://dragcave.net/user/Cyanna

Relieved that I have a princess on the first egg as all my pinks are male. Thanks again arya10. smile.gif

I think all of mine are on cooldown ATM. Happy to breed them once they come off, but it'll be a few days. Is that OK?

*Peeks at Targaryens*

Osofpi/Oucfim and Jazygr/Ambitque each have 2 days until ready, but I can breed Ayikh as soon as Mwall grows up. (Assuming male. Currently 8 hours from adulthood and still not gendered. -.-)

That's fine; I'll wait. Just give me a pm when you have an egg available. And thanks! (I know I originally said I would take any two eggs given to me, but I would much prefer if they were both siblings, to keep with tradition).

The first Blackfyre has been born!

That's right, the Blackfyre house has finally been created. The first egg can be found here. Aegon is clearly not going to be happy about this and in Game of Thrones the Blackfyres were known for trying to overthrow the Targaryens, so we have several choices.

1. We could treat the Blackfyres as regular natural borns

2. We could make a separate list for the Blackfyres and possibly create waiting and breeding lists for them, too

3. We could treat them as full-blooded Targaryens

4. We could create a "rival" project for them, the goal of which would be to overrun the Targaryens by polluting the bloodline and ultimately outnumbering them

I'm leaving this up to a vote, so I'd appreciate it if you guys commented which number you prefer. An explanation would be nice, but it isn't necessary.

Edited by Rise of the Targaryens

You'll have to enlighten me on the Blackfyre history... Wasn't Princess Danaerys the first of her name in love with her censorkip.gif*** brother, Daemon Blackfyre, and through their children come the Blackfyre lineage? Or do I have the names wrong? I'm currently in the middle of A Dance with Dragons and I'm trying to understand the history here. If I better understood the history of the Blackfyre lineage then I would know what to vote for. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that certain word is not to be used on here... I mean to say natural-born. laugh.gif

Edited by purplenewt