sarrepta1

Real Wishes Granted?

It's a spam mail site. Probably lives off clicks. I wouldn't count on the probability of any wishes fulfilling being higher than it is with just leaving therm be (as some wishes are bound to come true anyway).

I don't usually believe this kind of stuff, but I'm going to try it anyways.

Same here, and it sounds fun. this would be a nice memory exercise for me as I am very bad at remembering things. So trying to remember that I need to check on something or do something will be a nice exercise to help with that.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Again, it is just another click/mailspam site (as in, it literally earns money from you doing what it says and checking on the site - I actually looked at what is attached to it now). At least spare your friends and acquaintances from spam mail, please...

My first thought was if I could wish for that site to be taken down. Would THAT wish come true?

Edited by Brotato

My first thought was if I could wish for that site to be taken down. Would THAT wish come true?

Oh my god that'd be awesome! Hahahaa

For some reason websites like this have always creeped me out. Idk why but just the concept of it gives me the willies.

tongue.gif Hmm, interesting. Although I wonder why the testimonials are all positive reviews and mostly about talking to a friend again, or finding a lost item. What about those who didn't get their wish?

Also, there should be a rule about "making only loving wishes".

What about those who didn't get their wish?
I bet that if you were to write a negative review, it'll either eventually disappear or never appear. The magic of moderation!

I bet that if you were to write a negative review, it'll either eventually disappear or never appear. The magic of moderation!

wink.gif Yes, the magic of moderation indeed! But it's still not morally right.

Also, there should be a rule about "making only loving wishes".

A vague criteria, perfect.

Wish didn't come true?

"Oh, it wasn't loving enough!" rolleyes.gif

Which strangely enough reminds me of something, I just can't put my finger on it...

Edited by Brotato

Checked both links above via Virustotal, no malicious activity seems to be on the site. So no real reason to take it down.

Doesn't mean it's safe though. So it's a click at your own risk kinda thing.