Ansela Jonla

9th birthday release breeding plans

I'm in love with the Female magelight sprite.

We need more new Pygmy breeds tho, as i only really like them with pumpkins.

Magelight

user posted image x user posted image

Yesssssssssss. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Nothing else to say here. Just yes.

Greater Spotted

I'm actually generally not hugely keen on these, so I'm really pleasantly surprised how awesome the colours mesh with night glories and howlers:

These are surprisingly nice!

Jack-o-lanterns 4 lyfe

Pumpkin x Magelight supremacy 8D

I vote for a re-release of CB Pumpkins! I need to do this lineage!

I tried to breed both my CB Pumpkins with a Magelight last night; no result from one, and the other refused, bah!

I was surprised at how many of the other Pygmies the Magelight Pygmies go with. There's really not a single one I don't like it with. The softer colored Pygmies are the best cross I like tho.

But the Drakes really don't grab me to breed with the GSD. The cross with the Howler is the best but It's not one I'll be spending any time on.

The Hooktalon really caught my eye with the male Split-those 2 strong bright colors are awesome. And all the colors when bred to the Duo grabbed my attention way more than I thought it would. The Hooktalons is growing on me every time I see it. Dramatic without the drama. Tho I'm not totally convinced about crossing it with the Bloodscale, which is one of my favorite dragons since it was released.

I love having more options. wink.gif

I'm not usually much of a drake breeder myself personally, but I might ponder breeding a greater spotted (said to be on the larger side of the size spectrum) with a night glory (which are practically pygmy sized if I remember correctly) just because I find it funny... xd.png

I'm very excited about Hooktalons. I've decided to start a Grump EG lineage since all of my Hooktalons have the same naming scheme (a synonym for grumpy then a name starting with the same letter as the synonym) and it's all thanks to Grumpy George for giving me the idea. biggrin.gif I'm not sure if I want it to be ONLY Hooktalons or include Gilded Bloodscales in there. :/

And now that I think about it, it could also be a Game Grumps themed lineage lol.

I also like the idea of Pumpkins and Magelights BUT I don't really like those colors together. Dark myst x Magelight is pretty rad tho. cool.gif