Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

40     We don't have those up north. Prayers for all of you. 

Edited by Chusi

1 minute ago, Chusi said:

We don't have those up north.

We're creating new supply routes! Technology has advanced.

43    I have a hat just like that, don't ya know. 

Edited by Chusi

10 hours ago, Starscream said:

It's coming for us... almost a year after Fiona.. slag.

:(

Stay safe!

On 9/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, Lagie said:

We're watching here, too, since he's taking his time veering north.

My sister is in hysterics since her name is Leigh. She says lee is coming to get us!  So far it loosk like Lee is turning more westward, and is heading to New Brunswick. I don't wish it on anyone, but Nova Scotia has had nothing but ran this summer and out ground is saturated with water. SO there is nowhere for it to go other than flood. So keep doing what you guys do and perhaps it'll lose power and harm none.

53   If it's not there yet, and it was safe to drive, I would probably take a road trip out of the danger zone, flop down my credit card at a nice hotel and chill with the free wifi until it was safe to go home. I wouldn't freak out about it. Except Lagie of course. If my house was demolished, I'd cross that bridge when I came to it.

Edited by Chusi

57g

7 hours ago, Starscream said:

My sister is in hysterics since her name is Leigh. She says lee is coming to get us!  So far it loosk like Lee is turning more westward, and is heading to New Brunswick. I don't wish it on anyone, but Nova Scotia has had nothing but ran this summer and out ground is saturated with water. SO there is nowhere for it to go other than flood. So keep doing what you guys do and perhaps it'll lose power and harm none.

Ooh, that's rough when it's your name. I hope Lee leaves you alone!