Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

Recommended Posts

one hundred sixty-nine

 

1 of 7

24.143 ppp

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post

176

 

3 of 9

 

It's all very centred and white. Blech. :P



Screenshot_20210223-080056.thumb.png.7a880c2e1b663b9a79cd598961df76ba.png

Share this post


Link to post

one hundred seventy nine

 

1 of 9

 

There are a few visual changes in the regular forum -- darker gray quote boxes, some buttons darker or larger, border around the edit box, etc. -- but mostly nothing that really stands out. The mobile version has had some functionality problems and the display appearance seems to be totally different.

Share this post


Link to post

180
 
2 of 9
20 ppp

 

For me the font size in the default theme (DC design) somehow looks smaller since the update, even though maybe it isn't really smaller.

So I switched to the Invision Blue theme where I can still read things. But of course now everything looks different, and every five minutes my brain goes "help, where am I, what is this, what am I doing here?"  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

one eighty one

 

1 of 9

 

I am still using the DC theme, but I bumped my zoom level up one to get the font looking better. I am sure the default font size did change.

Share this post


Link to post

182
 

Spoiler

 

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There are a few visual changes in the regular forum -- darker gray quote boxes, some buttons darker or larger, border around the edit box, etc. -- but mostly nothing that really stands out. The mobile version has had some functionality problems and the display appearance seems to be totally different.

Oh, now I can see some of them. I'm not that good with finding small details, and on my PC with Windows 7 it's not that easy to see :D I hope mobile version fixed all the problems for users, but from screenshot it really looks much different that PC version.

 

7 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

For me the font size in the default theme (DC design) somehow looks smaller since the update, even though maybe it isn't really smaller.

So I switched to the Invision Blue theme where I can still read things. But of course now everything looks different, and every five minutes my brain goes "help, where am I, what is this, what am I doing here?"  :lol:

Maybe it's stupid question, but we have different themes on forum? 😮

Seriously, I didn't know. I really need to pay more attention to things ;)

Where can I change it?

 

 

Edited by biruko

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, biruko said:

Maybe it's stupid question, but we have different themes on forum? 😮

Seriously, I didn't know. I really need to pay more attention to thinhs ;)

Where can I chcange it?

Spoiler

Scroll way down to the bottom of the forum page -- below the ads and everything and you will see the word "theme" with a little down arrow. That's it. There are only two -- DC and Invision blue.

 

two hundred eighty-three

1 of 9

Share this post


Link to post

184

 

Thank you so much, I didn't saw it before at all! I just changed theme to blue one to test, and it looks so different 😮 It's just different colors and no background, but wow, everythings so weird at first. I think I prefer DC theme more :D

EDIT: Ok, I now see that it's more than just different colors, avatars looks different (become circles), most things than in DC is in bold, in Blue isn't and it looks a lot like mobile version :D

Edited by biruko

Share this post


Link to post

one hundred eighty-five

 

1 of 9

 

It does look very different. I like DC one better, too.

Share this post


Link to post

186

Yes, DC version looks much better for me, I like background,square avatars and main colors in it.

Share this post


Link to post

Whoa! @Suzan That dragon in your signature is HUGE! I didn't think the forum would show that large an image. Must be the update.

 

one hundred sixty-nine

 

1 of 9

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.