Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

one hundred sixty-nine

1 of 7

24.143 ppp

Edited by purplehaze

3 of 9

It's all very centred and white. Blech. :P

Screenshot_20210223-080056.thumb.png.7a880c2e1b663b9a79cd598961df76ba.png

one hundred seventy nine

1 of 9

There are a few visual changes in the regular forum -- darker gray quote boxes, some buttons darker or larger, border around the edit box, etc. -- but mostly nothing that really stands out. The mobile version has had some functionality problems and the display appearance seems to be totally different.

2 of 9
20 ppp

For me the font size in the default theme (DC design) somehow looks smaller since the update, even though maybe it isn't really smaller.

So I switched to the Invision Blue theme where I can still read things. But of course now everything looks different, and every five minutes my brain goes "help, where am I, what is this, what am I doing here?"  :lol:

one eighty one

1 of 9

I am still using the DC theme, but I bumped my zoom level up one to get the font looking better. I am sure the default font size did change.

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There are a few visual changes in the regular forum -- darker gray quote boxes, some buttons darker or larger, border around the edit box, etc. -- but mostly nothing that really stands out. The mobile version has had some functionality problems and the display appearance seems to be totally different.

Oh, now I can see some of them. I'm not that good with finding small details, and on my PC with Windows 7 it's not that easy to see :D I hope mobile version fixed all the problems for users, but from screenshot it really looks much different that PC version.

7 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

For me the font size in the default theme (DC design) somehow looks smaller since the update, even though maybe it isn't really smaller.

So I switched to the Invision Blue theme where I can still read things. But of course now everything looks different, and every five minutes my brain goes "help, where am I, what is this, what am I doing here?"  :lol:

Maybe it's stupid question, but we have different themes on forum? 😮

Seriously, I didn't know. I really need to pay more attention to things ;)

Where can I change it?

Edited by biruko

1 minute ago, biruko said:

Maybe it's stupid question, but we have different themes on forum? 😮

Seriously, I didn't know. I really need to pay more attention to thinhs ;)

Where can I chcange it?

Spoiler

Scroll way down to the bottom of the forum page -- below the ads and everything and you will see the word "theme" with a little down arrow. That's it. There are only two -- DC and Invision blue.

two hundred eighty-three

1 of 9

Thank you so much, I didn't saw it before at all! I just changed theme to blue one to test, and it looks so different 😮 It's just different colors and no background, but wow, everythings so weird at first. I think I prefer DC theme more :D

EDIT: Ok, I now see that it's more than just different colors, avatars looks different (become circles), most things than in DC is in bold, in Blue isn't and it looks a lot like mobile version :D

Edited by biruko

one hundred eighty-five

1 of 9

It does look very different. I like DC one better, too.

Yes, DC version looks much better for me, I like background,square avatars and main colors in it.

Whoa! @Suzan That dragon in your signature is HUGE! I didn't think the forum would show that large an image. Must be the update.

one hundred sixty-nine

1 of 9

one hundred seventy-three ninety-three

1 of 9

19.222 ppp

Edited by purplehaze