Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

twenty-two

I distinctly remember posting that same number already today!

Let's go for the deja vu trifecta!

ZERO!

1 hour ago, J3551ca said:

Go for leetle tree!

Welcome! :)

*sets out brownies for everyone*

I've been around for ten years, I know the mods. There is no way they won't let us get us past 20 with me being here.

8!

I hope I know the mods, at least.

EDIT: I got jacked

Edited by J3551ca

Well then welcome to dragcave. Feel Free to message anyone here, I'm sure everyone in this thread is friendly. Don't be afraid to afraid ask questions. And just remember, the mods are only the enemies in this post, but they will help you out in any way possible that they can outside of here.

Just remember to have fun and help others. :)

11!

Edited by J3551ca

13!

Also, tacos are the best single meal only because I like them with hot sauce. That's the only reason. Burritos is tied with that, so is anything involving breakfast stuff, or anything involving veggies, or literally any other kind of food. I just love food with hot sauce. Food is great! :)

:D

No spicy stuff for me, but food is definitely good.

Food is not just good, it's great!

Doesn't matter how you like it with or whatever is on it, food is meant to taste great for you. That's why food is great! Hot sauce or not, veggies or not, meat or not, food caters to everyone. No one can deny that! Everyone has different tastes and I will never try to say otherwise, though I might try to have you do hot sauce on foods. :)

15!

Nope. Hot sauce and I do not go well together.

@Lagie

I'm sorry, I don't think we can be best friends now. It sucks to hear it this way, but if you can live without hot sauce, there is no way we can be close. 🤣

19!