TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Oh my god, the pygmies!!! wub.gif

First thing I saw: ELVIS!!

Complete with the head and wide arm pose <3

So cute!

I love all three. The Magelights are, for lack of any better ideas, going to get the breed surname of "Napalm" on my scroll.

The Hooktalon is so cool wub.gif

And I love the Magelight's name and description as much as I love the sprite.

I also like the drake's description. Can't wait until the rest grow up.

Oh they all look great! But gotta say my faves are the Pygmies. LOVE them!

Odd that the drakes are explicitly stated to have dimorphism but are the only ones TJ isn't keeping enough eggs for a dimorphism in O.o

As soon as mine grow up I'mma start breeding Hooktalon x Bloodscale and Magelight x Dark Myst checkers biggrin.gif Also maybe Magelight x Crimson Flare. would do Pumpkin if I had any CBs. Also considering Hooktalon x blue Lindwurm

Edited by Lurhstaap

The magelights are going to look super cute with nilias and seawyrms. I love them, Mari. <3

The others are nice, too. Great job all around. (I just love pygmies, and those colours!)

I'm a bit wary of the new two-headed. I would *love* a bright red two-headed, but the bloodscales were a horrible fake-out, promising beautiful bright red and then turning another color! I was crushed. They're still lovely, but I wanted the promised beautiful red color. Dare I hope that the new two-headed will fulfill the promise that has been so very empty for the last two years? tongue.gif

Lovely bright red, yay for the Hooktalons! Hip hip hooray! I always wanted a true red to breed to the original Splits. Now I can forgive the Bloodscales for not staying red past s1. smile.gif

OMG they all look so cool! xd.png

The pygmy is really cute, and the hooktalons and drakes look really cool.

Well, there is absolutely no way I cannot name one of the Magelights "Charmander". I mean, burning tail! Hello? laugh.gif

First thing I saw: ELVIS!!

Complete with the head and wide arm pose <3

So cute!

OMG! I see it! How freaking adorable is that?! Hello, teeny little green Elvis dragon! You want to bring a whole flock of your friends home with you, don't you?

Well, there is absolutely no way I cannot name one of the Magelights "Charmander". I mean, burning tail! Hello?  laugh.gif  ♥

Haha! I named one 'Charmager'. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

Haha! I named one 'Charmager'. xd.png

I was unimaginative and went with 'Magelight Charizard' |D

What a nice thing to wake up to - new adults! The Hooktalons and Magelights are awesome, very pretty sprites! <3

Also my eggs hatched so now I have young-lings of all three breeds. And just locked myself with new eggs again - glad to see that yesterday's troubles were apparently due to a glitch, because I caught my batch in less then a minute and I'm not a particularly fabulous catcher.

Overall, a sweet release! wub.gif Thank you to everyone involved!

Edited by stagazer_7

I don't know anything of this Charizard stuff. I named my (hopefully) female Magelight Canary in a Coal Mine wink.gif

Have to work on names for the others.

Thanks to Odeen, JOTB and Marrionetta who gave us these new dragons.

I'm wondering how common they will be (the dragons, not the spriters). For the moment, I will do like everybody else and try to grab as many eggs as I can. wink.gif

Really nice dragons!

I think I prefer the Magelight Pygmy Wyverns' lore over the other two, even if I don't like their head so much the oil thing is so cute!

However those who captured my eyes are the Hooktalon Dragons. I love their colors and the pattern on their wings and shoulder. I really really really like even heads and crests over them. They are quite fatty, aren't they? I'll image them move as a Bearded Dragon (real creature) that has a large belly and short arms.

The Greater Spotted Drakes are normal, I like horns and wings but the right upper arm seems a little static. I'm glad to have a green drake wink.gif

Nice relase, thanks everyone involved!

Hooktalon Dragons and Magelight Pygmy Wyverns should have dimorphims, shouldn't they?

Edited by Naruhina_94

I'm wondering how common they will be (the dragons, not the spriters).

Thank you for tonight's gigglesnort! xd.pngxd.png I am now picturing trying to catch little spriter sprites in the biomes. laugh.gif

I agree, though, thank you to the spriters! Now I must go catch another magelight.

I don't know anything of this Charizard stuff.

Charizard (Pokemon) = see pic smile.gif Ah, this one brings back good memories...

There's a certain resemblance because of the flaming tails. :3

I love the Hooktalons! biggrin.gif Finally a dragon that'll go well with the Bloodscales.

Can't wait to see if they have dimorphism or not.

Charizard (Pokemon) = see pic smile.gif Ah, this one brings back good memories...

There's a certain resemblance because of the flaming tails. :3

You know, I never realized Charizard was plantigrade.

And hey, Charizard is awesome. I don't mind the nickname. I'm sure the Magelights would idolize a dragon that cool!

Ahaha! I got one more magelight, and it has "TONY" in the code. xd.png I guess it just named itself.

Love the adults and I would have to say that the Hooktalon and the Magelight Pygmy Wyverns are my favorite from this drop.