TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

I want to see these cuties grow up!

…Any advice on how to stay awake for the next five hours?

Caffeine.

as in coffee of somesuch.

Which i wont be doing just for some cute pixels, sorry XD

also yeah m8 im est, same as cavetime, so. \ o3o / 5 am here. 1 am would be more doable though lol

I am very excited for these adults, I love pygmies! Now to go hunt down some chocolate so I can stay awake. tongue.gif

Well, given that these dragons will be growing up at about, oh, 3 AM my time, I'll just write for a few hours...

I just came back online and TJ's dragons have only 4 hours until they grow up ^^

Yeah, too bad it's after midnight here already. I will have to wait until morning to see the adults.

Edited by purplehaze

Yeah, too bad it's after midnight here already. I will have to wait until morning to see the adults.

Here's only 7 am. I was somehow hoping to sleep some more in order to wake up directly to the adults,but no luck lol

Thank goodness for more eggs! I had just about given up. Now I'll be waiting to see the grown up batch. I can't wait. biggrin.gif

Almost time for the babies to grow up! I am so excited, when I get out of work there will be adults to admire! Thank you TJ for dropping more eggs so I can actually catch something. tongue.gif

Can't wait to see what the adults look like! smile.gif

Edited by The Flash

Uh ohs, I'm sleepy! Guess I'll be seeing these cuties in their full glory tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

Able to grab 5 more of the two-headed dragon and one more of the little Pygmy. Glad to see that I'm able to catch more!

It's like they're being released again... Alpine, Desert, and Forest only have new releases. tongue.gif

It's like they're being released again... Alpine, Desert, and Forest only have new releases. tongue.gif

Which makes this Naly very happy biggrin.gif

Which makes this Naly very happy biggrin.gif

Same here. smile.gif

Edit: Just caught an Alpine and a Forest, so now I finally have 2 of each. biggrin.gif

Edited by The Flash

And a huge thank-you to TJ for saving the B-Day joy! wub.gif

Just had someone who'd just come on for her day-time PM me going 'wut - they're rares?!' in a rather distressed manner, lol.

Was very happy to be able to reassure her that they'd begun to flow again, although I'd guess she's found out for herself by now. smile.gif

Would someone post pictures of their adults to the wiki when they mature?

Not sure, but wouldn't that have to go through Wiki-leaks or something, lol.

Can ordinary people do that?

Guys. Guys...I'm not gonna make it, guys. I'm getting very slee...zzzzzzzzz...

The wait for adults is the most agonising part of a release.