TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Happy Birthday, DC!

Thanks TJ, and the artist(s) for the awesome release! I'm lovin' all the babies so far. I'm already locked, which is a relief. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Happy 9th Birthday, DC! biggrin.gif

And thanks for the new pretties TJ and Spriters! happy.gif

Happy Birthday DC!!

After one really stressing history class where me and my friend risked loosing her tablet,we managed to get all the eggs xd.png We were pretty stressed so at the end we laughed for no reason at all but still..She'll send me some eggs after some ND experiments tonight •0•

I just realized...

DC is almost a decade old xd.png

Congrats for another successful year, and wish for another!

Happy to see the desert and forest getting some love. Now we just need some Volcano breeds xd.png

I kid of course, I'm reaallllly curious to see what the little green one turns into, like a green charizard maybe? xd.png

Lol xd.png

So............ I just caught a pair of the pygmies biggrin.gif

Awwww yeah I managed to be around for DC's birthday two years in a row baby! And this year I can actually pick something up instead of just going "aw I have no GoNs time to work on getting some". biggrin.gif And we have a two-headed, a pygmy, and maybe a drake? Beautiful! Gotta love seeing those under-loved species and locations getting some attention! Happy birthday DC!

So we have a pygmy, a two-head, and a drake?

Happy Birthday DC! Managed to catch two of each egg! biggrin.gif

Good thing I didn't have any eggs on my scroll when the event started, as I had kinda anticipated a birthday event wink.gif

Happy Birthday everyone! ^^

Manages two of each for me.

I was honestly surprised to see a Pygmy! Well, that's amazing! :3

I think I already know which one is the one on Forest, no idea about Desert, tho.

Managed two fill up, two of each, except the desert one, which I got three of.

Happy Birthday DC! What a lovely thing to wake up to!

*goes to catch eggies*

Thank you TJ, and everyone who helps make these events possible!

Uuugggghhh I need to hatch this Ridgewing so I can get two forest eggs .-.

I just need one desert one to feel acomplished, and this egg to hatch so I can get a second

I'm in the same place Esko, but for me it's a Shimmer. *glowers at egg* Seriously thinking of dropping it... it's just a high-gen I bred to get encyclopedia unlocks anyway...

A two-head, what looks like a drake, and a weird ghost/will-o-wisp dragon... Huh.

Anyway, happy b-day, DC!

I hope they'll stay for a while - so far, I haven't been able to get a single new egg; they just vanish as soon as they're there.

Happy Birthday DC!

Thanks for the newbies TJ and crew. biggrin.gif

AND thanks for 9 years of fun!

Edited by bigbite100

YAY! So far I've managed to grab a pair of the Alpines, one Desert, and one Forest on the 5 minute drops. The eggs are beautiful!

Happy Birthday DC!

I'm glad I recently looked the date up and didn't miss it, could catch a pair of each new dragons in no time laugh.gif

After abandoning some eggs, I managed to egg-lock myself again with the new releases in two drops. |D Gotta love the hour sometimes.

The hatchies are so cute! I knew I shouldn't have grabbed all those Gem eggs the other day.

Hang on a moment, did I hear drakes? Those are probably my favorite dragon subspecies. <3

Can hardly wait until I have the egg space to grab some!