Skypool

Pokémon: Distortion Games OOC

Honestly at this point, I have no idea who Brandon is going to travel with... Maybe Nikola? Whoever would like to have him travel with them is cool I guess.

EDIT: Frey's personality could be interesting alongside Brandon's as well...

Edited by Purplepotatoes2

Hey Spyro, can we just pretend they conversed and got orders from their legendaries and stuff, and just skip to when they reach the fields?

Honestly at this point, I have no idea who Brandon is going to travel with... Maybe Nikola? Whoever would like to have him travel with them is cool I guess.

EDIT: Frey's personality could be interesting alongside Brandon's as well...

id be down for that ouo/

Kiara and Talia will probably travel with anyone who asks them. Talia is pretty easy going, and Kiara won't mind too much though there will be a limit to the greater extent of personalities she can take. I'd say Kiara can be a leader or join others as needed.

Hey, guys? Based on the information we're following, I don't think PokéNavs work all that well (due to technology being damaged/unreliable) and foods like berries are supposed to be very hard to come upon (because of dwindling resources). So it's highly unlikely that there are some conveniently placed in the fields that the Champions gathered in. (It's not a forest.)

Just tossing this back out here to be noticed. It's in Sky's Q/A at the front of the OOC.

Well my thought was that they can still work like phones with no service, like displaying information already on them, even if they can't make calls and stuff. And my bad. Fortree always just makes me think about a forest.

EDIT: I intended on using Sceptile's natural ability to nourish plants to my advantage this is straight from the Pokedex "Sceptile has seeds growing on its back. They are said to be bursting with nutrients that revitalize trees. This Pokémon raises the trees in a forest with loving care."

Edited by Purplepotatoes2

That makes sense about having the information available. I'm not really used to thinking of PokéNavs like phones. I tend to see them more as like Chrome Books that require Wi-Fi connection in order to be of any real use.

I believe Brandon has joined the party, and since Nikola will likely be inclined to keep his group to two or three other champions, you should probably place your bets soon. I also plan to head out before everyone else.

Do I drop the whole berry idea? I've already lowered the number, because I thought 5 was definitely overkill.

You can keep your post as it is, Purple; stumbling across occasional berries is fine, but they're not a luxury in excess.

-

@Switch - No rush, but I'm waiting for Frey's reply before I post again. c:

Edited by Skypool

No problem and no rush. smile.gif

As an aside for everyone, I'll be leaving on a school trip to Spain this Monday, and I won't be back until June 11th. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post while I'm there either, so my presence in this roleplay might be sporadic at best during that time.

If you need to utilize Roxanne to progress the roleplay, feel free to do so. She can essentially be a "NPC" in my absence.

Hey, could I reserve Celebi as my character in development's champion?

And a note when I do get my character created and maybe accepted, I won't write for long times because I'll be thinking of ideas and getting permission from others to include their character in posts. Also, I have school.

Anyone want to join the Miteki Takaki party? I'm not gonna post just in case so yeah, feel rfee to join them

Although Cathy might find out and start thinking they're an idiot so... Drawbacks

Switch is that wHOOPS thing a word thingy for HOOPA?

Edited by SULDhasno

I just got a new tablet and need some experience using it. If I drew characters, would any of you be interested in watching?

Anyone want to join the Miteki Takaki party? I'm not gonna post just in case so yeah, feel rfee to join them

Although Cathy might find out and start thinking they're an idiot so... Drawbacks

Switch is that wHOOPS thing a word thingy for HOOPA?

omg i didnt mean it to be but maybe

im sorry something came up last night + i wasnt feeling good but im free tonight ;__;

@archioslukos ye!

hmm.. im considering maybe making frey's friend another player character. idk tho. he could potentially end up in a different group than frey at first. but im not sure how i'd bring him in at this point when ppl are already going off. i guess maybe he could run into someone later?

idk it's all theoretical at this point

edit: plus skypool might not be around to accept them so maybe not...

Edited by Switch

Oh, well Miteki asked whether he wanted to come along so I guess it's up to Frey or sumthin

hmm... i think id like to make another character.

@skypool whenever you're back can i get a reserve on Meloetta? also a question, how would Meloetta's different forms come into play for the champion?

Edited by Switch

Knowing Melloetta it would probably be based on her signature move, Relic Song, where she sings a song that changes her from a psychic type to a fighting type. That could literally be translated over into human form, making her psychic when not in battle, and if she sings her song, she becomes a good fighter.

Whoopsidasie. Kinda neglected this. Exam week's nearly over, so I should be on a teensie bit more.

Bear with me if I miss out on any generation 6 stuff. Still haven't played the games yet, outside of whatever freeware's been distributed on the 3DS.

Name: Emmalyn "Emmy" Joyce

Legendary: Mesprit

Appearance:

BEFORE-- Emmy's a bit on the short and skinny side, with lightly tanned skin. She has long black hair she usually keeps in twintails, and overgrown bangs that have a habit of getting in her eyes.

AFTER-- Now, her eyes have changed from dark brown to a golden yellow. Quite like Roxanne, a mark has appeared where Mesprit's gem would be, though hers is tinged red. It glows depending on the amount of power she exerts. Her hair is now a rather fetching shade of pink matching that of Mesprit's, and seems to stick together in bunches when not already tied up. Her bangs also tend to either curve towards the middle of her face or away from it in a sort of "M" shape, obscuring the mark and thankfully getting out of the way of her eyes.

Personality: For the most part, Emmy opens up quite easily to others, and rarely conceals her feelings, even dramatizing them sometimes when she wants to lighten the mood. However, she is also an actress, and can normally control herself if the situation calls for it. She has always been a compassionate soul, and bonding with Mesprit has only heightened her awareness of others.

Pokémon:

- Servine (Fern), level 32, ♀

- Riolu (Bandit), level 29, ♂

- Tranquill (Coocoo), level 28, ♀

- Frillish (Relia), level 22, ♀

- Eevee (Luce), level 20, ♂

- Mawile (Chion), level 15, ♀

History: Hailing from Unova, she recently moved to Hoenn due to her father's job. Originally hoping to pursue a career in Pokémon Musicals or acting, she was fascinated by the idea of Contests and decided to tag along so she could look into them. Unfortunately for her, the whole Hoopa thing kinda threw a wrench in her plans. More to be developed.

Abilities/Skills: Aside from Mesprit's main gift, Emmy can use empathy, meaning that she can sense the emotions of Pokémon and humans alike. While her telepathy isn't as refined as Roxanne's, it can extend for a wider radius, depending on the emotion behind the messages being broadcasted/received. However, she always has a clear line to Roxanne and whoever the Uxie champion is and vice versa, courtesy of their patrons (if that's okay with you, Skypool). This link is severed if the champions or the legendaries are compromised in any way.

If a subject's mind is clouded with emotion, she can also create illusions based off of whatever they are feeling. They only show for the target, and will stop working the moment they snap out of it and start thinking clearly.

She has telekinesis as well, though she's terrible at it.

Other: Outside of the performing arts, she's interested in Pokémon mythology, a trait passed down from her parents. On that note, her dad's a journalist while her mother was a researcher/teacher.

Ahaha now off to catching up on all these posts

Edited by greenglassesgal

Haha, look at me, taking a month to post. Apologizes for not posting sooner, I wasn't sure what to do. The post is a bit messy and I changed Kyurem's text color. If anyone sees any problems with it, please do notify me and I'll get to work as soon as I can. happy.gif