Skypool

Pokémon: Distortion Games OOC

You might want to check up on Spyro? Esko said he's waiting on him to some plot agreements, what with they're characters being bros and all.

A quick question to Potatoe and Light: If I were to leave, do you two be fine moving on? As in, would your characters still have motivation to travel together? I like Pokemon and all, but this rp is too crowded for me.

Hmm... Well, Brandon would like to travel on his own anyway, so one less person would actually probably benefit his character. I understand what you're talking about though, I've thought about leaving myself, but I think I will stick through.

Skypool and Narvix, would it be fine if did a small timeskip to the breeding facility or did you want some more interaction to between the three to happen before I did that?

Totally fine with that.

_

@Lukos - Ah, hate that you're thinking about leaving, Lukos, but I understand. Let me know when you definitively want to be taken off the list and whatnot.

SULD, did you not pay attention to what Sky said? :/

In other news, Cathy will have fun with her flying. I thought it fitting that she'd be a prodigy but tire far more quickly.