RWyvern

1x1 RWyvern and Fata!

yoo happy birthday <333

omg NICE draw all the hoomanz yes yes

omg ahh nicenice!! that's p cool now you can just focus on improving for both ; u ;

Senta gasped as Marth suddenly slammed onto him, pushing him back. The youngster slid back, stumbling a couple of steps before he regained his footing. A blazing wave of fury rushed up in him, and the silver tinsel tensed immediately as Marth moved towards his sword--

He's going to attack you.

"I'm on the same side as you!" he shouted, frustration raising his voice, before Senta abruptly stopped. No--no--no matter how angry he is, he can't lose his temper.

Anger leads to destruction.

He's here for one purpose, and it would've been nice if he could talk to Marth along the line, but that's not his goal.

I have to stay true to the task.

An upbringing of all the things that could go wrong has made him keep in contact with his emotions fairly well, but--

It's something about Marth.

Is he . . . your one weakness?

He remembers . . . someone.

Another person left behind.

And . . . the stories she used to tell . . . ?

"For the Gods' sake, stop being unreasonable, Mar-Mar!"

The words are out of his mouth before he can stop himself, and the silver tinsel is instantly embarrassed. God . . . did he really say that?

He doesn't feel as if he can breathe.

They were so serious a second ago, and maybe it was his sheer frustration--or--or--memories of the past, that he needs to keep locked away and never out because he doesn't belong here--

Senta holds his breath and waits for Marth's reaction.

~

Seiren flickered her tail, wrapping it neatly around the front of her paws as she took a seat, waiting to see how this fight would play out.

She gave a short laugh at his words, before replying: "fine by me." Careful eyes kept watch on the seragamma. Marth was volatile, and she'd seen already that he seemed to care little for his subjects. Just what kind of dragon would hold such morals?

Not like you can speak.

Even so, she wondered. A lifetime of faceless, nameless masks has taught her that no one is how they initially appear, and she wonders what drove Marth to such lengths.

COUGHWHOOPSIREALLYDIDNTMEANTOFORGETABOUTTHIS

I'm laughing I really need to proofread my posts more, I used 'intervene' waaaay to many times in my last post. It's my new favourite word apparently

also did you get any of the new dragons??

The result was immediate. Marth froze, as did Gowdali. Both staring at Senta in confusion and disbelief.

But... she knows no other tinsel...?

Marth lowered his paw and thankfully, his voice. Well, almost thankfully. It sounded no less dangerous or cold.

"How do you know that?"

A pause.

"Nobody aside from a few particular individuals should know that."

It was quite obvious that this had caught the tinsel well off guard. And then he advanced, closing in on Senta, looking down at him with narrowed eyes.

"How long have you known Tiki for?"

short post oops

Edited by rampaging wyvern

im crying so hard omfg no don't worry it takes me forever to reply to a thing too ; 777 ;

and omg i feel sometimes i don't read my rp posts over so i'll mistake words that have the same beginnings or endings pfftt i can't tell you how many times i meant to write gaze and wrote glaze instead

'her seductive glaze'

im screaming so much no i missed the drop and i'm dead on the inside

ahh that's ok i don't mind short posts ; u ; ))

Marth stalked towards him with all the fury of a maelstrom--yet, something was much more frightening than the violent way the older tinsel had reacted earlier. That had been a rampage, without clear intent or thoughts in one's head, a storm that was gone as quickly as it had come. This . . . this were brewing winds, dark thoughts, calculated actions. Marth closed in on him with all the grace and deadliness of a predator about to devour his prey, and Senta took an involuntary step back.

No.

I must not bow.

Royal blood runs through my veins.

Cold eyes meet its rival, so strikingly similar, and--

Look into my eyes.

If Marth could understand . . .

Do you realise who I am?

I am . . . a commander.

I am . . . a leader.

I am . . . a son?

Does he want his entire identity to shatter before him, like leaves being crushed by strong, merciless wind?

He doesn't . . . he doesn't have a choice.

You never did.

"She is . . ." His voice comes out shaky, and Senta clears his throat. "A friend. After . . ."

Marth's eyes don't change.

"After the death of my father, she helped me move on. To become . . . a commander. To take his place."

Are you . . .

Are you truly so cold?