Birdwhispers

Tia's Thread of Art and Stuff

Yo wassup. I'm Tia and I make art things when I'm not busy being incredibly lazy.

I mostly do sprites and pencil drawings.

I may take requests, but they'll be limited if I do ^^'

Stream:

Sprite Streaming!! (OFFLINE)

I will do spriting streams when I feel like it

I'll try to update this post whenever I have new things to put up

If you're interested in seeing some of my DC styled sprites, feel free to come check out my stuff in the Dragon Requests section, as I won't be posting any of those here :3

Some of my Sprites:

Original Character stuff:

user posted image

user posted image~Unfinished

These are all sprites from when I did a lot of pokemon inspired things:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Big Sprites:

user posted image

Dimitri from Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons

-My current avatar is also a sprite I made (Thanatos from Persona 3 - original concept art colours)

Drawings and Paintings etc.:

Magical Skull Deer thing

Rayquaza as a Snake

Masked Monsterbutt

------------------------------------------------------------------

***I will only take 2 requests at a time. I only do dragons/monsters/creatures/animals. Please no human or human-like requests please! If I can't get a request to look right I may have to reject it, sorry ^^' ***

Sprite Requesting:

I like to work with sketches from other people, but I'm fine with doing them from scratch as well! You can specify if you want a certain style from what I have shown above if you'd like (eg. pokemon-like, DC-like, etc...). I probably won't do very large sprites, so I'll say 120x120 px is the max.

Please do not ask for animations. They are very time consuming and I no longer make them.

Request list: OPEN

Drawing Requesting:

Do note that these aren't that great and stuff. I'll try, but don't expect anything too great lol. If you're going to ask for a specific pose or scenario, try to make it simple if you can, thanks ^^

Please do not ask for something to be done in photoshop. I may consider doing something in PS, but it'll come at a price (DC eggs prolly lol) but if you really want you can PM to discuss it further.

Request list: OPEN

Edited by XDragon52

Completed Requests:

1. Halloween-themed dragon for MessengerDragon

Edited by XDragon52

oh whoa your sprites are amazing!! <33 i'll be stalking this thread hh ; v ;

how long have you been drawing/spriting? these are so pretty oh my goodness the coloursss <33

Thank you!! . u .

I think I started spriting 5 or 6 years ago but only started really taking it seriously around 2-3 years ago. I've been drawing since I was really young, so it's always been something I've loved doing. Again, I probably only started to practice and get better at it within the last couple of years ^^'

aw hell yisss look at all that gorgeous :'D

good idea making only two slots because oh man you're gonna get buried once people see this thread ;D *grabs popcorn*

so yeah don't mind me I'll just be back here

watching

waiting

for more amazing

//fades into bushes

MessengerDragon, I've finished your halloween-ish sprite! Sorry it's a little rough since I didn't want to spend forevers working on it lol. Apparently this was the first thing that came to mind when I thought halloween *cough*

I think we can all agree to never give me creative freedom again :V

Edited by XDragon52

Nah, it's just a shiny candy-apple dragon with a spooky mask :,D

Is it weird that I think it's cute

Oh man, it totally does look candy-appleish. That's really cute now lol. I meant for it to be blood and I even looked at a terrifying bloody arm as a reference for spriting, but I like the candy idea as well. I'd almost be tempted to draw a little cute version of this creature but without its "spooky mask" . v .

I'm probably gonna set up a stream like right now. So expect it within the next 10-20 minutes or so or even earlier. Depends on how fast I can set this up ovo

EDIT: btw it's up now. Come join if you want to see butts spriting goin on.

Edited by XDragon52

Hey Tia, I really enjoyed your spriting stream! You have an amazing style, and I fell in love with your translucent sun-winged dragon idea. Beautiful! I hope to see more DRs or streams from you sometime soon :D

Wish my computer would have cooperated so I could see it, but theres always next time...