Redds

Custom DC Siggy Banners

Hello. I used to make banners on another site and would like to try again for the time being. Current available examples are in my siggy.

The things;

- Size 173x114 PNG non-animated only

- DC Pixels only, backgrounds should be personal work or public stock

- Highly aversive to "Please remove this from this image" requests

- "Artistic liberty" heavily applied

- All banners are free for all to use

- Credit where credit is due

- Bitte warten

- Reserve right to decline requests

- Kindly do not PM unless for non-thread-related issues (trading etc)

- Do save/host banners yourself, as they may be removed in the future

- This section has no semblance of organization and will be updated at any time without prior notice

Ze formo;

As I am not used to DC's banner requirements I will update the form accordingly if it is insufficient.

[B]Main content description: [/B] Less specific = More artistic liberty
[B]Desired text + location: [/B] What do you want it to say and where
[B]BG Image if any/colour: [/B] Insert hex for colour if image undesired

El slotto;

-

-

-

行われ;

user posted image

Ready set go?

Edited by Redds

I found the correct place for banners!

Main content description: It is a banner for this lineage. It should contain the unedited images of the Cassare and Magi dragons. Anything else I need to put in this section?

Desired text + location: It should just probably say 'Polar Opposites Lineage' at the top. The words 'Polar' and 'Lineage' should be a dark orange, and the word 'Opposites' should be in bright orange.

BG Image if any/colour: Something magnet themed if possible?

I feel like I filled it out wrong D8

Ooh! Also, could you possibly make two versions? One large, but not page stretching, and one small to put in signatures?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I found the correct place for banners!

Main content description: It is a banner for this lineage. It should contain the unedited images of the Cassare and Magi dragons. Anything else I need to put in this section?

Desired text + location: It should just probably say 'Polar Opposites Lineage' at the top. The words 'Polar' and 'Lineage' should be a dark orange, and the word 'Opposites' should be in bright orange.

BG Image if any/colour: Something magnet themed if possible?

I feel like I filled it out wrong D8

Ooh! Also, could you possibly make two versions? One large, but not page stretching, and one small to put in signatures?

Thank you for requesting, Esko. Sadly as stated in the first Things, I make a particular size. I should have been more specific that these are more siggy banners than thread banners; that has been rectified.

Your request is completed - Should you desire any changes, please let me know, otherwise do remember not to hotlink and save/host the image yourself in case of future broken images smile.gif

Thank you for requesting, Esko. Sadly as stated in the first Things, I make a particular size. I should have been more specific that these are more siggy banners than thread banners; that has been rectified.

Your request is completed - Should you desire any changes, please let me know, otherwise do remember not to hotlink and save/host the image yourself in case of future broken images smile.gif

Wup. I had an idiot moment...like a lot of times :|

*looks at banner*

Wow, that was fast! And beautiful! I love it wub.gif

Thanks!

As I now realise this topic is redundant because I am basically dealing with a legion of pixel artists on this site who all make their own banners, and better, so I guess that's it for me smile.gif

that's not true, theres a lot of us on the site who can't do banners. If I didn't have one already or if I had a lineage idea I'd ask for one, the one you did looks really nice!~