skwerl56767

Skwerl Scribbles

It's an explosion of art! And my imagination, apparently. xd.pngIt's your phone Mousie.

Here's some progress on the GoNxHeartstealer sprite:

user posted image

It's 100x100, but considering it has two dragons in it, I'm thinking it may be too small? If it's smaller I can finish it faster, but it may be too hard to identify what it is at that size.

On the topic of sketches, have some practice dragons. I'm trying to increase my skills by looking at other people's art; I haven't decided yet if I like the new style or not though. I may or may not employ these skills in making your two Moonstones, Alex, so it may take a while if I decide to.

It's an explosion of art! And my imagination, apparently. xd.pngIt's your phone Mousie.

Here's some progress on the GoNxHeartstealer sprite:

user posted image

It's 100x100, but considering it has two dragons in it, I'm thinking it may be too small? If it's smaller I can finish it faster, but it may be too hard to identify what it is at that size.

On the topic of sketches, have some practice dragons. I'm trying to increase my skills by looking at other people's art; I haven't decided yet if I like the new style or not though. I may or may not employ these skills in making your two Moonstones, Alex, so it may take a while if I decide to.

AMAZE

Just

Amaze

No it's my laptop, it worked on my phone

Mousie likes the green one

Edited by MyaMouse

woo, they are awesome:]

Could you do a sprite that a blusang and a chrono staring at each other?

Well gee, I didn't realize this was getting activity. xd.png I'm back sort of.

@Messenger: Yeah, I just forgot this was here, and whenever I checked on the Original Works section it didn't say this had new messages. Not sure what happened there. And I'm learning from DragonArt by J "NeonDragon" Peffer, so that might have been where you recognize the style. I've noticed that Flight Rising art has a very similar style as well, so it could be from there that you recognize it.

@Selina: Thank you! biggrin.gif I'm not as fantastic as some artists, but I'm definitely pushing my skills in hopes that I can do as well as they can. And sure, I'll add it to the list, though I've gone through a recent art slump(thankfully a short one though) so I might close requests off for a while.

EDIT: Oh yeah, nearly forgot, have some random art:

My Corn...

To Cuteness.

Skwerl.

MINE.

EDIT#2: Oops, hah hah, forgot another Dragon Practice:

Practice Dragon Profile, 3/4s.

Edited by skwerl56767

Yes indeed! (I was given 'DRAGONART How to Draw Fantastic Dragons and Fantasy Creatures' a couple of birthdays ago. smile.gif)

The random arts are cool!

Woo!

Now for random sprites:

user posted image

user posted image

Also finally resized that sprite like I said I was going to but forgot about:

user posted image

EDIT: Wow that's big. Maybe 200px wide is too long. xd.png

Edited by skwerl56767

You mean now time for amazing random lovelys you made via a weird idea suggestion <3

user posted image - My Scooby Dooby Ghosty Scroll Buddy

user posted image - Beautiful tree Based of Castle in the Sky and thinking about TGT

^w^ luffles them

I think it's fine! You can make it smaller if that's easier though. Cool ghost, by the way. happy.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

xd.png Yes! It works-I just need to remember to work on it. Another art dump:

Spontaneous Bonk. I have a WIP book(that's going very slowly, hah hah) inspired off of Okami, and the main character is of course a white wolf with red markings who fights demons. I was going to do a cool battle between him and one of the fox demons, but then I ended up with this... Well, chibi works too, right? xd.png

Another Shadow Batling. They're so fun to draw.

Comic snippet because I was bored. Liking that antagonist.

And a cake sprite because I saw MessengerDragon's request in the Art Requests thread and forgot I already had a request going for her. xd.pnguser posted image (Have some cake.)

*sticks head in and fawns over adorable sprites*

Can I ask what art program(s) you use to both sprite and do the doodles? I use Krita to do both sprite and sketch with my Wacom tablet.

I love your art, keep it up c:

I use Photoshop for all of my needs, so all of my art is done in it. All I have is my laptop and a tablet-not even scanning utilities-so it's pretty much all I can use. But hey, it gets the job done(sort of, I still feel my paper sketches are better. xd.png) I have high aspirations for my drawing skills, though so far spriting is definitely my forte.

Mm Batlings. biggrin.gif Never have too many of those!

Another art dump. Turns out I work in bursts. xd.png These are more quick doodles than anything else-more polished art and spriting is biting me on the tail right now, so I might not do any of that for a while.

Lumina+Mysfit=NeverGood.

A mixture between my opinions on Flight Rising's Coliseum and turn-based combat systems.

The result of me being amused by a strange argument.

Lumineux Contest Submission(I didn't win. tongue.gif) This is actually pretty old art, I just forgot to put it in here.

Sort of reviving this. I'll become more and more inactive on here as I need to focus on real life. Stupid living and whatnot. xd.png

Some more art:

Lion of Life Sprite Concept. I plan on turning this into an awesome sprite someday...

Holygem, one of my Flight Rising Dragons.

New profile picture of Blade-she's a bit less squished now.

user posted image

A finished request! Woo!

Pyry, another Flight Rising Dragon(OC). His study time was encroached by a cricket.

And the makings of the other request. Gah... Xenowyrms... I don't know if it will translate well into a sprite, but if all else fails I could just pretty up the sketch? I'm mostly worried about all of that extra length the Chrono has.

Edited by skwerl56767

user posted image

A finished request! Woo!

user posted image

Pyry, another Flight Rising Dragon(OC). His study time was encroached by a cricket.

Thank you, really pretty! And I like the reading dragon too. smile.gif

Your welcome! Sorry it took so long-my brain doesn't like remembering unfinished projects after several days, which is why I decided to stop taking requests. >.< Me and my memory.

Small art update: a quickly-made comic(tempted to coin the term "scribble-comic") that I shared in the Vanishing Cordillera DR, and a full scene for a character of mine, Zen; like all of my characters, he has quite the history explaining why he is the way he is. tongue.gif Every now and then I'll have the patience to do a full scene but it doesn't happen often.

Cordillera Scribble-Comic.

Zen.

EDIT: Added some more pictures:

Fire-Wolf Creature.

Nightwatcher(Ice Spirit). Yay for more made-up creatures!

Edited by skwerl56767

I really ought to update this more often but it doesn't help that a bunch of stuff I'm drawing is for Ostl-oh, I mean, uh, pictures! So many pictures!

An FR Wildclaw emerging from a puddle of black goop. My first commission(it was virtual money, but it still counts)!

Another dragon commission, this time an OC.

Ember Fao Avius, a fiery elemental creature. I really need to draw all of his elemental buddies...

Another scribble-comic featuring the new holiday dragon, the Aegis. They would make great teachers. No preview for this, unfortunately, since the text is too small to read properly.

A fiery little FR Coatl curled around my failed-fire-orb-attempt that I'm going to call a marble; he also comes in signature-friendly size!

Um, I think that's all I can dig up from the depths of my album... the holidays really messed up my patterns so I don't have much to show.

Edited by skwerl56767

Oh, I forgot about this thread! Hi! :'D

Hm, yeah the comic would look pretty good colored; though in retrospect, it would also look nice with official panels. xd.png Oh drat, and I completely forgot that I had a request going too... Well, it looks like I still have the sketch, so now I just need to sprite it!

Now for a random picture update (since I'm posting anyway)!

A commission of someone's OC. I think this is the closest to a true furry I have ever drawn.

I also drew some aliens for a roleplay I was making; links because imagespam:

U'phuu.

Sen.

Kintakin. (Technically two aliens; it's a symbiotic relationship.)

Common "Ice Spirit".

And then I entered a Magistream competition; called these little guys "Taggelisk Slugseekers". It won third place! Yay.

Then I drew two stylized busts of some FR dragons I own, mostly for practice:

Lightning Mirror Firetalon;

Fire Guardian Icelake.

And then I grew bored for a little while and began revising an old roleplay, which prompted me to draw a bunch more "Fao" elementals for it:

Rain Fao Jurokai;

A new Senduan picture (since the old one wasn't particularly spectacular);

Venom Fao Jenaelu;

Flora Fao Elixai;

And Steel Fao Torsen.

I'm still technically missing the Stone, Icefire, Frost, and Thunder Fao, but I'm too lazy to draw them right now. tongue.gif Also I think I've given you guys a big enough update.

Now, to disappear back into the ether! *Poof*

Edited by skwerl56767