skwerl56767

Skwerl Scribbles

Deja: Thanks! :D That Cheese dragon is so old, hah hah; the memories it brings.

Just doing a quick post to say that I've updated the OP (well, a while ago anyway; I'm usually better at posting than this) to include all of the requests so far! I'm running out of time to draw though, with summer being so busy, so it will be a while until I can get to them. @Rainbow I think I finally know what you're looking for now - more "cat" than I thought XD - so I'll try and prioritize your request though since you've been waiting so long!

Apologies for being slow; I have even less time on the weekends, if you can believe it, XD but I have prioritized requests for the time I can make art. I'll try and get everyone in the same burst too! It'll just be a while, especially with autumn coming up so fast on us.

(Double post whee?)

@RainbowTheAlbinoServal: New sketch? She will be predominately cat, with scaled/bare forelegs, hindlegs, and tail, I've added the tail and shoulder/back spikes, the ears are extra large and the tail extra long, and the mouth will be closed so she looks more cute. I think I remembered everything. XD Oh yeah, and I'm assuming she's a black cat with yellow eyes?

O4H7irml.png

@stikystuff: Rough color job, but here's the Pillow! Hopefully the distinguishing features aren't too subtle?

stikystuff-srebelpillow.png

Currently working on the Sunrise for Dragoness!

she looks so cute omg

And yes, she is black but she has orange eyes. (she looks a lot like a certain serval..)

Also, it's only bare at the paws (or you should call them hands), tailtip and the spikes. Just so you know.

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

@skwerl56767 ah! I love him. Not too subtle at all, I really like the fact that I am noticing different things every time I look. I also really love the idea of the added colour on his fur but if I could make one small change? Just a more teal like colour on the fur rather than straight blue? Now I have to think of a name for him. Honestly made my day been feeling rough after another load of blood tests so this was a lovely surprise. Thank you!

Ah, I haven't posted in ages. :) The art here is still fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Ah, thanks! Glad everyone is liking them. :D

@stikystuff: Color tweak! I also took the opportunity to enlarge his paw, since it was a bit too small:

stikystuff-srebelpillow_1.png

@RainbowTheAlbinoServal: It's finally done! Hopefully it's what you had in mind (though I took some artistic license on the spikes; been drawing blades too much lately):

rainbowlight-scatmorph.png

HOLY

OMG

IT'S AMAZING

I CAN'T

I CAN'T EVEN

HOLY DEATHBERRIES THAT MURDERER FED TO KITS (this sentence is used by the Isolatians, which is my ocs)

(when her ears are even larger than Rainbow's.. But that's very fine to me lol)

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

Would there be any chance to draw this guy? 

Basically, he's black with white or very, very pale green markings. His eyes are deep, evergreen colored.

The watercolor part is just an example of the markings he has. They shift around on his body, so go wild. ;) http://imgur.com/a/qpALd

Edited by Choppedmint

I'd like to egg-commish you if possible^^

I'd like a Love themed image of my Beloved and me (established relationship):

the species refs: https://askentil.deviantart.com/gallery/56641665/Featured

character refs:

Annahttps://sta.sh/0l2a5nv4ekw ©VixenDra, wearing this choker low on the neck:https://sta.sh/0po5w6sl2ii and these earrings worn in the lowest tip: https://sta.sh/0292i2elc1yi

Tomhttps://sta.sh/08ft6edd74m ©TomsShape

Tom is bigger, about half a head on fours :)

I'll happily breed some PB dragons for you or have my bf do it(if you wanted 2g hybrids) ^^ Just tell me what you'd like most and how many eggs would pay for the artwork^^

I already caught a CB green Baikala and a CB green Fire Gem egg for you:)

@stikystuff: You're welcome! :D

@RainbowTheAlbinoServal: XD Yay, that means I finally made the design right! Glad you like her! You're free to use it as a reference and such; actually, that goes for all of my requests. If you requested it, you can use it in an avatar, signature, or as an OC reference! I don't mind.

@Choppedmint: Sure thing! Ooo, circuit patterns... time to draw straight things on curved surfaces! That's always a fun challenge. Added it to the queue!

@VixenDra: Ah, the infamous couple! I haven't drawn anything romantic before, but I'll see what I can do! And the eggs, oh gee... it's really generous, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish your request in time before they hatch? I'd hate for you to send them over early to turn your request into a preorder, but I'm worried about the time... I especially don't have much time on the weekends because I attend my sister's streams on those days. You don't need to grab any more eggs though if you don't want to; I'm not a picky person. XD The two will do~ I've added your request to the queue as well!

Cries happy tears* Someone else recognizes/interpenetrates them as circuit patterns. Yayyyy! And thanks!

I'm fine with the other view of 'other language' as well, but I originally intended to to be circuits. 

Skwerl! I love seeing seeing all of your art! I didn't realize you had a site before this and was looking at it, glad to know you x3

Would it be too much to potentially ask about another hermit crab piece?

Sorry for not updating in a while guys, days with free time have been sporadic and I've been working on my books as well. As a general update I have made progress on the Circuitkitty and Sunrise dragon! The Sunrise I had initially scrapped but she's turning out much better now. Hopefully I'll have the requests finished soon!

Choppedmint: XD Thank the robot kick and Flight Rising genes for that recognition. If you want more circuit-like patterns I can do some artistic license though, if you want. The current patterns are cool but aren't immediately clear as circuitry (though you could always chalk it up to particularly advanced/alien circuits :P).

Asketil! Hi! Yeah, about a page or so ago I made the site so I had an online portfolio. It's slow updating, but it's there. XD Sure you can have another hermit crab, but I'm on a spriting hiatus of undetermined length so he'll have to be ordinary digital art.

I am fine with whatever hermit crab possibilities there are XD Honestly I was thinking digital art instead of a sprite this time, since I have the adorable one already ^^

Hey, if you want to take out artistic license, go for it! I'm fine with whatever you feel like drawing. :D

And nice to hear about the writing! I'm doing NaNo write (yes, noticed that it's the wrong spelling, but it was too perfect not to keep) now, so I get it.

@TheDragoness Finally finished the Sunrise! Saturation may be off because the gamma in the image editor is different from my desktop's; just let me know if I need to fix it!

thedragoness-ssunrisedragon-hue25contras

Unfortunately work on Circuitkitty has plateaued, and I haven't even started the other requests yet. >.< I've updated the OP with Asketil's request, and will go back to Circuitkitty tonight to try and finish him.