J-D3v11

What are some good Free to play PC games?

So im looking for some good free to play games. FPS, MMORPG, MOBA, RTS, or any other types. What are your favorite games to play on your PC?

You can find plenty of free games at Steam. If you mean browser though, I know some good ones.

Cookie Clicker

A Dark Room

The games Markiplier and LordMinion777 played in these videos:

I personally enjoy SCP Containment Breach, but there's also a really great text-based civilization simulator called Kittens Game.

One game I enjoy is called Puzzle Pirates. Its a bit old, and not as active as it was in the past, but there are still lots of things to do in it. There are some pay to play things but for the most part anything you can buy with actual money you can get through playing the game.

If you LOVE arcade games, and world war 2 sims, go and try War Thunder, it's Russian based, but some epically beautiful games, bombing, fighters, etc.

Also has tanks and tank AND air battles in the same game.

If you have GooglePlay you could try Summoner's War. It can be a bit frustrating trying to summon good monsters but overall I like it.

MMORPG's:

Iris online (p server is still up)

Eden Eternal

Echo of soul (in CBT right now though)

Archeage (it's free but you need to pay to access some features)

Browser:

Serenia Fantasy (old school mmo and cutesy)

Town of Salem (based on the Mafia party game)

Hearthstone, its base game is free, but the xpacs aren't.... unless you do lots and lots of dailies.... then you can them without monies.

Dota 2 on steam is definitely my favorite, but I also used to play League of Angels, Total Domination, and Runescape.

Warriors: Untold Tales is a great game, if you like Warriors.

Basically you are a Warrior Cat, You gotta live life in the clans, hunt all the prey, get all the reputation, eat and drink, then buy ALL the stuff. Yes.

There used to be a multiplayer version but now its forgotten done for.

Yes, it IS an executable file, and executables files can carry viruses and stuff. But Warriors: Untold Tales is completely safe and free to play on PC. C:

^ Dang, I was gonna talk about Untold Tales!

Other than that... Touhou Project. It's a bullet hell 3rd person shooter game. It takes a while to download, and a bit of a pain to download in English, but most of the games come pre-patched.

I love it, even as hard as it is. Easy mode is hard. Please help my poor soul.

So im looking for some good free to play games. FPS, MMORPG, MOBA, RTS, or any other types. What are your favorite games to play on your PC?

For FPS I would recommend Planetside 2.

This game has to be downloaded and it depends if your into this type thing or not but it's free and its called Warrior cats untold tales.

TERA is pretty fun too. Or TF2, though they are not exactly recent games.

Mm... I don't know if RPG Maker games count as PC games, but there are some great freeware ones out there.

One of my personal favorites is Master of the Wind, developed by Solest.

Exit Fate and Last Scenario, developed by SCFWorks. The former is a Suikoden tribute.

Laxius Power, developed by Aldorlea. There's a commercial sequel called Laxius Force (I own the LF trilogy - they're really fun to play).

FPS:

• CSP- Counter-Strike Portable (The best place to play it is SilverGames.com. But wherever you play it, you need to download a program called Infiniti to launch successfully.) Level up to get new weapons and increase your deadly blows. Gain a companion at level 4, choose the breed of dog to help bring down bigger enemies and get more health points.

RPG

• Dragonrealm (an awesome full-screen digital world.)

*PM me for help with DR, I'm a moderator's helper over there for 4yrs plus and I'd be willing to gift you a starter pack + 50,000 gold and much more.

• KeyQuest (an ancient world of dragons, zombies and revenge.) Make your own story, get plotboxes and create your destiny, make quests, gain special one-of-a-kind items, train your own breeds of dragons and regain the world from the control of bloodthirsty zombies.

Edited by MaskedDeath

World of Warships is fun, I like to play it with my friend UwU

Adventure Quest Worlds has been my favorite MMORPG since I made an account there and started playing. While it isn't the most impressive thing with its graphics all cartoony and stuff, it's still nice and I still enjoy playing it, even though I don't play it as much as I once used to. Nowadays I'm usually most active there during the Christmas time, since that's when a special Christmas-themed 'Frostvale' map appears and I love it.

Team fortress 2 for sure, there's lots of great maps to play and the best part is it isn't even pay to win! Sure you can pay money to get lots of cosmetics, but just by playing the game it will drop all the normal different guns, so you won't have any real disadvantage when it comes to free or premium players!