Kiran

Zor's Art Stuff

Hello! I don't have much experience with art, so this thread's going to be a thing to post my stuff while I try to improve. Expect my style to change a lot as I try to figure out what works.

I'll take requests, but only two at a time. They'll probably take quite awhile, too, and I can't really draw people. It's one of the things I need to work on (which is everything).

Anyway, here's what I've done so far.

A tree monster thing and a squirrel, for Coryn's The Death Game RP.

A Flamel (that snake cross thing from FMA)

Sorry, there's not much here yet. I'll add more once I draw it.

~Current Requests~

None yet

Edited by Backup77

That treant's asymmetry is creepy. I like it! Thanks again for drawing that for me.

I hope you get better at art (not that you're bad now, I think you're brilliant).

Thanks Coryn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a dragon, I think. I'm really not sure about the anatomy, but whatever.

X

Yesss! It's always nice to see more of your art. <3 The wings are great, thought I can see why you might think the anatomy's a bit off. I think it's the posing of the neck and head that makes it ambiguous whether we're looking at the top or the bottom (I assume the top because of how the wings are attached to the body, but the head angle is still a bit odd considering the direction the dragon's flying.)

Sorry if I'm too forward with my crit. :x Either way, I'm looking forward to more stuff!

Thanks! That's exactly was I was thinking. I was really confused about what was going on while lining it, haha. I need to work on drawing heads from different angles.

(The crit is very much appreciated, don't worry biggrin.gif)

Annnnnd posting some HB sketches, so people can find them again:

Cheeseboy

Jessica

Dae

Yeee, THERE'S my Jess bae <3

They're all amaze! *glomps you*

Your arting is very nice. The lines are great. I love it. I cant draw humans well at least you can