littlelizzie

🎶 Sammy's Art 🎶

Is it me, or did Larry boo disappear from your list

Or is he secretly ~invisible~

Wait nope I see him. I just looked at the to do list first

Silly me

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

pfff yeah, he's still there c:

ALSO GUYS I was without a computer for a bit, but now I have a computer again! So I just have to install my tablet information (waitdidialreadydothat) and then I can draw~ I dunno if I will be able to stream or not, but just know that your art requests are coming!

(I lost all of my art that I was working on when the other computer died ugh)

pfff yeah, he's still there c:

ALSO GUYS I was without a computer for a bit, but now I have a computer again! So I just have to install my tablet information (waitdidialreadydothat) and then I can draw~ I dunno if I will be able to stream or not, but just know that your art requests are coming!

(I lost all of my art that I was working on when the other computer died ugh)

Hey Sammy, Can you do my OC? She is like my avatar with purple eyes and Prussian blue suit.

Cheers and have a nice day!

P.S. Can you post it on Tumblr when finished, I have some trouble opening dA.....Thanks!

Hey Sammy, Can you do my OC? She is like my avatar with purple eyes and Prussian blue suit.

Cheers and have a nice day!

P.S. Can you post it on Tumblr when finished, I have some trouble opening dA.....Thanks!

Sure I can! Is there a bigger picture of her anywhere? What's her name? And what shade of purple are her eyes? (Light purple, medium purple, dark purple?)

And yeah, I'll throw it up on tumblr when I'm done for you c:

Sure I can! Is there a bigger picture of her anywhere? What's her name? And what shade of purple are her eyes? (Light purple, medium purple, dark purple?)

And yeah, I'll throw it up on tumblr when I'm done for you c:

It actually come from this dragon http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11039857

There's a bigger image in her profile, I'd like light purple which is closer to blue. You don't have to stick to the image though, just do what you like and what is easier for you to do :]

//sweats nervously

i kind of disappeared for a bit but i'm back!! i made a request journal on DA and got like seven requests (((imlike?????))) and if anyone wants to look at my To-Do List it is here. I'm gonna do the requests from here first though, since some people have been waiting for a while ;;;;;;;

in other news, I tried to do some background stuff and came up with this drawing. it's still incomplete but I really like the trees ;7;7;7; with me doing backgrounds and stuff, i may throw some onto a request uvu

annnnd i'm going to close my requests for now. i didn't think i'd get so many on dA and i have a lot to do now aha. i might do art trades or collabs if anyone would want to do them with me, but i'd have to think about it first.

i may set up a join.me later if anyone would want to watch~ i might install picarto instead hmm

omfg i love the background and the way you painted the leaves on the tree <333

(also what's the gif on your signature from? the art is so pretty ;u; )

CLICK ON ME I'M CUTE

PUTTING THIS ON TO DEVIANTART WAS THE HARDEST THING TO DO WITH JUST MY PHONE I HATE DOING STUFF WITH JUST MY PHONE

but ahem hello all today i have a spirit who goes by the lovely name Caddo. He's in the other drawing i did with the trees like a page back (i'll link it soon).

Hmm yes i love Caddo he has a secret which is why his stomach is wrapped (actually he has TWO secrets man this boy needs to stop it with these secrets) i'm realizing that the other traditional drawing i'm working on with him is spoiler-y but oh well. I plan on making a webcomic with him and his friends (well, i say friends but....) so if you want to know about it please ask me!! <33

I have so many traditional doodles this is terrible. Whenever i get on the computer again i'll throw them in a small dump because ugh man so many

you WERE RIGHT HE IS CUTE

gonna wait for the small dump because hella

omg thank thank <3333 ;o;

I SAID THIS ALREADY BUT I LOVE CADDO HE'S TOO CUTE

puts him in my mouth

pls do a sketchdump omg

FATA WE WENT THROUGH THIS HE'LL CLAW YOU AND GET OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IT IS ILL ADVISED YOU EAT HIM

here's my sketchdump~

user posted image

"He looks like someone just mentioned how he drunkenly gave another guy a lap dance in drag but he doesn't feel like he can say anything about it"

so hey meet bunboy

he doesn't have a story

but he's 18 and possibly my mascot

ALSO UH

i forgot to say

i made a new account

and i'll update everything in the first post SOON

but for now

my new da account is ChasingRainClouds

please call me Rain and don't reveal my gender if you want to go say anything thank you

wow hey look at this i still have an art thread omg

im just gonna throw this up here and disappear because its very late at night and i need to sleep

i need to stop making new characters