rabbithaver

Kittens Game

"You are a kitten in a catnip forest."

If you like strategy and watching numbers tick upwards, you'll like Kittens Game. It's a free, text-based civilization simulator you can open in your browser. It's a good game to have open while scrolling through DC. I want to see if anyone else plays, and maybe get someone else interested.

I think the best part is just imagining these cats living in these huts made of solid catnip, doing research in libraries made of solid catnip, just going absolutely ballistic every 30 minutes or so when the catnip high kicks in.

I think the best part is just imagining these cats living in these huts made of solid catnip, doing research in libraries made of solid catnip, just going absolutely ballistic every 30 minutes or so when the catnip high kicks in.

I am so pleased at this image! :3

I've managed to get up to 6 kittens so far. LOL. 56 catnip fields, 5 libraries, 4 huts, 1 barn.

I have had it running nonstop now since I started playing...

I'm on my fifth reset and have nowhere near lost interest. I still haven't made any space tech, though.

I had forgotten about this game until the other day... Now I play it at work almost nonstop (I'm a student with the easy job of sitting at a desk in front of a computer waiting for the phone to ring laugh.gif)

I just started this game due to this thread and my gods it's addictive.

Edit: (Sorry this is so big I'll link instead if I need too)

user posted image

Edited by RebsRanger

Winters are terrible, but I'm keeping my catnip production positive through them so I think I'm good. Farmers are the key

Oh I've played this before!

I love this cute little game so much, I've learned to hoard my catnip during spring and summer ad just hoping I make it through the winter xd.png