SapphireConstella

Personality Types!

I just did the 16personalities test and it gave me the same result.

PERSONALITY: INFJ ("THE ADVOCATE")

VARIANT: TURBULENT

ROLE: DIPLOMAT

19% Introverted

100% Intuitive

43% Feeling

43% Judging

100% Turbulent

But like said these tests aren't accurate for everyone. Pretty spot on for me though.

I'm an INFJ but once my test result turned out to be INFP. However, I'm consistent with INFJ for other similar tests I've taken.

Those personality are simply used as a guide; they don't define people. We can observe for example introverts blending well with the crowd and be socially interactive.

I got this:

INTP

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (84%)

You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (16%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (34%)

You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (47%)

I am an ENTP. Though I keep getting ENTJ?? I identify far more with ENTP, though I consider myself an ambivert.

I've gone through the Meyers-Briggs Indicator dozens of times on many websites and (almost) invariably get INTP as my result, and though I've occasionally gotten INTJ, from my research on the subject I'm certain INTP fits me better. smile.gif I absolutely love personality indicators and I do a lot of reading on them. Even though they aren't terribly accurate, I find them endlessly fascinating.

I've also taken the Enneagram on several websites, but it seems to be a bit harder to deduce my type from. I believe the type I settled on as best fitting both me and my results was five with a four wing. There was also a tri-type that fit me well that I can't remember... I need to take it again. smile.gif

INTJ back when I took that test 20+ years ago. Not sure if it still applies today.

Hmm I got ISFJ and according to them I should be in a field such as Social Worker or the Medical field so guess I got that correct as I am a Support Worker in Disabilities (Yay me I did something right) laugh.gif

My judgement came back at 1% hmm not sure what I think about that rolleyes.gif

When I take these, I always get INTP. A lot of it fits me, but not the "being oblivious" part, I think it's fine to say I'm pretty much tuned into everything while also having deep thoughts.

Also it's odd, I know a few people who take these tests and always get different results each time, and I saw a few people in here who have had that happen to them.

Edited by Silverwinter

INTP

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(44%) Perceiving(16%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (44%)

You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (16%)

The usual.

Edited by Skittles Mate

INFP

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(16%) Feeling(56%) Perceiving(25%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)

You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (16%)

You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (56%)

You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (25%)

Quite accurate this one, although I did a while ago the 16personalities and the results were different xd.png Anyway this one suits me quite well.

ISTJ

Introvert(41%) Sensing(22%) Thinking(12%) Judging(16%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (41%)

You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (22%)

You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)

You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (16%)

Hmm. Seems about right, I guess. Think I fit INTJ *slightly* better, maybe. I'm actually probably somewhat in the middle there. Nah, it fits pretty good now that I've actually thought about it better.

Huh. Did another test (now in my sig) got INTJ, and after more reading, have to say I definitely fit it over ISTJ in many ways.

Edited by Sean175

ENFP

Extravert(72%) iNtuitive(41%) Feeling(97%) Perceiving(38%)

•You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (72%)

•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (41%)

•You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (97%)

•You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (38%)

though of note, my irl best friend is an intj

Edited by gloryKAT

I've always been interested in taking one of these, but with me having DID/MPD It's difficult to really do so and to take it seriously. I could do one as one personality, only for it to be entirely different as someone else, so it just gets rather confusing, especially considering even as the same "personality" I get differing results :/

Idid however take it, and ended up with the result:

INFP:

where it does say "with their sense of "wonder"and how it says that " It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities." is true for me, but the feeling of being "to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity." is also entirely untrue for me.

Although perhaps that is because I have been forced into seeing the bad in some people, but thats a story I won't be going into >.<

I'm not entirely sure on the depth of feeling thing. As I am unsure on what exactly it means. Often I feel as if I don't feel emotions properly, until I am around one of few people who can actually get the response out of me, if that makes sense. Like..I can laugh and smile with someone, but it does not feel as true as with the people I actually love.

Where it says "INFPs struggle with the issue of their own ethical perfection" I believe this to be true in myself, as I never feel like a good person, or sometimes, feel a distinct lack of even feeling human, and more monster like due to the mental disorders I have.

So In all honesty, I'm not sure what I should think, but I don't think anyone should let an online quiz 100% determine who they are, anyway! smile.gif

everyone is different, I guess thats what makes me, and everyone else, human. To define it simply by 4 letters like this is odd to me, even with given reasons, there is so much depth and change to a persons personality all the time, and especially more so with people like me, ect.

Sorry for the kind of emo text wall. >.> *runs away and hides*

...aaaanndd theres the anxiety ridden introvert xd.png

Edited by Trickseh

infp.........yet it feels like it's and is not.

well anyway the test said i'm introverted 56% intuitive 71% feeling 60% prospecting 78% turbulent 66%

is that...good? i can be extraverted when i want to be. I do like going out but i also don't. They say that mediators are great theorists. Just like matpat.

so yeah i'm kinda like infp yet not. I do like fiction.

INTP. I always get INTP no matter which MBTI test I take(internet, official institution, etc) and this time was no different, haha.

i've taken the test a couple times, and both occasions i've gotten INTJ

i think it's pretty descriptive of my personality and how much of a narcissistic recluse i can be, lmaoo

Edited by catmosphere

INTJ is the closest to me. It used to always be what I got on these tests, but recently, I think I overthink the questions or something because I've ended up with a wide variety of results, including ESTP, which is so not close to me at all, lol.

Interesting; I got INTJ! For a few years I consistently scored as INTP on these MBTI tests. Though I've always been solidly Introverted over Extroverted and Thinking over Feeling, I seem to flip around with Intuition/Sensing and Judging/Perceiving... the latter more so than the former. Hmm...

Upon reading both the INTJ and INTP descriptions, both are accurate! Something to mull over, I guess.

INTJ.

I have taken various versions of this test and I always get INTJ. I enjoyed reading the INTJ profile in the 16Personalities website. The link leads to the introduction page but the links on the page lead to the pages concerning strengths and weaknesses, emotions, et cetera. The descriptions fit me quite perfectly.

I'm an INFJ, and I've known that for a long time since I took the test two years ago and again 2-3 months ago.

The whole "can appear extroverted" thing fits me to a T. I feel like my personality doesn't shift to other types, either. It's stayed pretty much the same every time I've taken the test.

Huh, I could've sworn I'd posted in this thread before; maybe there's another MBTI/Jung/whatever thread floating around somewhere.

Anyway, I've consistently scored INTP across many years and tests. I remember I read somewhere that the internet is full of INs and judging by the responses here, that's pretty true :P

Extravert(1%) Sensing(31%) Feeling(44%) Perceiving(59%)

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)

You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (31%)

You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (44%)

You have distinct preference of Perceiving over Judging (59%)

in my history of taking this, i get either esfp or istp which is... Odd lmao. i guess it really depends on me considering my recent actions when im answering questions