WaterScorpion

WaterScorpion's Random Art Stuffs

Even if you didn't finish the daily drawing challenge in time, your dedication is what counts. It's great for practice too! I commend you for that. ^^

So you're taking requests? Why not you draw... Alphys from Undertale? Lemme know if you want someone/thing else! I'll send you eggs in exchange if you're ok with that.

*continues to stalk this art thread*

ahaha, okay, I'll try.

haven't played undertale yet, but I do have it (seen enough fan art though XP) :'D

it's only gonna be a short while, but I'll be going skiing w/ my friends this weekend so the earliest I can start on it is Sunday; just as a head's up uwu

work is such a downer/motivation killer. interestingly enough, my obligatory chinese new year pic brought me out of the art slump. Anyways, here is the art request for JolteonTails (also, please no spoilers; despite seeing a lot of fan art, I have managed to not gain much information on the game. I've only just met sans so I'm not very far in at all uwu):

user posted image

Also, if people are interested, I have a tumblr as well. The angle I was going with this was to post things related to my dreams, since a lot of great/interesting things/ideas/concepts can originate from dreams (and that could also include fan ideas and stuff as well). Currently there isn't much beside the dream logs since 1) I don't have the time to draw, and 2) I'm not confident in my abilities to draw some of the things I want to and that is discouraging/frustrating in itself uwu. If you do, read at your own discretion as my dreams can get weird.

So my art output has slowed significantly; this month is especially busy. However, here's something I did yesterday as an art trade for a friend on dA.

user posted image

I'm still alive I swear that statement is highly debatable

This took way longer than it should have, but given how long I put it off I'm happy with it.

user posted image

I did fanart of this D&D series called "High Rollers" I'm watching on youtube; finally caught up with it enough to feel like I can do fanart uwu

user posted image

1 of 5-7; this took several hours to finish, we'll see when I get to the others TuT

user posted image

It's a little too dark (but that's what she gets for being a shadow dragon and just having a dark color scheme in general), but I tried uwu.

Apparently I didn't explain these the last time I posted a dragon. I'm drawing the "firsts" of my flight rising dragons, firsts including first of the breed and first of the flight. The last one was my first guardian dragon and my first water flight dragon. Xanthia is my first skydancer dragon and first shadow flight dragon. I have at least one more skydancer in my "firsts" so maybe that'll end up better (no promises though uwu).

another character from High Rollers

user posted image

Also got decided to go back to posemaniacs.com and play around with my characters and poses. This one isn't too impressive imo.

user posted image

hello, life is stressful uwu

here are some arts I have done (and am willing to share)

These first two were done for The Drawing Game. Peeps should totes do it (I'm sorry if my request is difficult uwu)

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

I wanted to try bring Betrayal at House on the Hill to Roll20 so I can play with my friends so I started off with one of the tiles; it isn't necessary (and I can probably make easier background stuff) but I kind of wanted to. Dunno if I'll make more though, the drive is kind of gone uwu. Picture design copyright of Avalon Hill/Wizards of the Coast (drawing is mine though)

some more posemaniacs drawings

user posted imageuser posted image

Happy New Year!

here's the last pic I did for 2016.

user posted image

so there's a story behind this (nothing plot-related). I was watching my sister play The Last Guardian. She was pretty far into the game and she was commenting (for the umpteenth time) on the durability of the kid and how he could function through this whole adventure without eating. At this point I was thinking, "Well, Trico eats, I wonder if it poops?" A few minutes later, my sister gets through this section and is finding for the next place to go; she finds it but realizes she needs Trico to proceed.....who isn't with her. She goes back a bit to find Trico with its back towards us, just sitting. My sister goes up to it and asks Trico "What's going on?" As she nears and the auto-grab function activates, Trico starts to stand up....and then three globules come out of its butt. It was the most perfect thing, I lol'd so hard.

On a different note, I kind of wanted to try streaming a nuzlocke (though I'm not quite sure how to do it uwu) and was wondering if people would be interested in watching it? If so, I would like suggestions for naming themes.

user posted image

muahaha! I have made off with Pi's breloom. We shall commence with the tea party and crumpets soon.

Hey guys, been pretty much dead for most of the year, life and adulting have been killing me uwu

I would like to start drawing again, but I need help with motivation. If any of you know of any drawing challenges or have some suggestions, please let me know!