pic for 7/23

random word: leather

user posted image

pic for 7/24

random word: grunting

user posted image

pic for 7/25

random word: pound

For the most part, Xan is a typical Seragamma Wyvern: a vicious, ruthless, effective hunter. He does however have a peculiar weakness for chocolates and sweets. It is unknown where this love for sweets originated, but it is suspected that Xan's father was involved. Easter, Halloween, and Valentine's Day are among his favorite times of the year. However, Xan believes other dragons won't take him seriously if they knew about his penchant for sweets so he tries to hide it from them.

someone presented Xan with 10 pounds of toblerone. All composure was lost =w=

photobucket has decided it wants to be dumb =_=

user posted image

pic for 8/8

random word: cortex

user posted image

pic for 8/9

random word: bionic

user posted image

pic for 8/15

random word: mongrel

user posted image

pic for 8/16

random word: noir

user posted image

pic for 8/18

random word: fence

Edited by WaterScorpion

ello, it's been awhile

user posted image

pic for 9/30

random word: esoteric

user posted image

pic for 10/4

random word: creation

user posted image

pic for 10/6

random word: hothead

Hello all! It's been awhile. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year :3

So the year is done, and I failed to complete the daily challenge for the year. However, it wasn't a complete failure; I went from less than 50 pics in 2014 to 300+ in 2015. Tis a great accomplishment. I will try to finish the rest of the pics since it feels lame to just leave it like that but it will not be as great a priority as before. Therefore, I will be taking requests! if there are any :'D

As much as I would be willing to do a first request free thing, I feel like people will take advantage of that, so if people would like to request art from me, all I ask in return is a gift of an egg, one of a breed that I do not have; a list can be found on my profile page.

With that I leave you with the few pics I've done that I'm willing to share and wishing you a happy new year!

user posted image

pic for 10/18

random word: condition

user posted image

pic for 10/21

random word: effective

Oh man no worries I didn't finish my daily challenge either XP But 300 pictures is a real accomplishment! I really look up to you for you dedication in that aspect. xd.png

Haha, I really don't know where to draw the line between dedication and obsessive compulsiveness; maybe it's a mix of both XP

But thanks uwu.

My first pic of the year

user posted image

It's related to this thing that was posted on fb and I'm too much of a dork to not do it uwu

Wanted to try for something more bipedal, but the griffin form seemed natural, especially when I imagined the unevolved form. The coloring was decided by a friend (and I quote "red maple leafeon"), so it definitely feels more skewed towards Blaziken (but I like Blaziken so w/e).

Also don't know what signature I like better. The English one feels like it has more personality, but the Japanese one is much neater (and I've been using at least my last name in Japanese for the past year).