WaterScorpion

WaterScorpion's Random Art Stuffs

user posted image

pic for 4/18

random word: cellular

I cheated a little. Couldn't really think of one for "cellular" so just did cel shading =w=

Do you just pick a random word for every day? As in, from your head? (and if I do start these, do you mind if I link them here once in a while? I don't really use my dA, though they'll probably find a way into my art thread.)

I'm looking at the list in your Journal and @_@ so many pictures. I've started with today's theme, and I wish us both luck. xd.png

Haha, I actually use a site that produces random words (which is why some of them are difficult). And you're free to link them here if you wish. Or just notify me in some form so I can sneak a peek at your pic(s) (I should probably visit other people's threads anyways; currently no motivation or direction to do so uwu).

Haha, yeah, there would be, considering we've already been through 138 days in the year. Good luck to you!

user posted image

pic for 4/19

random word: fear

idk how a BBW would strike fear into someone's/thing's heart.....also realized I started drawing a bit too big for the canvas...

The trip screwed up my draw schedule; I'm a day farther behind now >_<

user posted image

pic for 4/21

random word: invisible

user posted image

pic for 4/23

random word: number

tablet decided it didn't want to pen pressure and mom decided bonding time by lying halfway on top of me, so cruddy quality

user posted image

pic for 4/24

random word: ripe

user posted image

pic for 4/19

random word: fear

idk how a BBW would strike fear into someone's/thing's heart.....also realized I started drawing a bit too big for the canvas...

Silhouetting itself like that? Easily. (Especially if she's a teacher with a reputation for being stern, and has caught some hatchling doing something s/he shouldn't be doing.)

haha, except this one is a he (I think females have a complete black head).

user posted image

pic for 4/25

random word: beastly

haha, oops, I started this six hours ago :'D (though I did distract myself plenty for about an hour or two). Actually livestreamed this one; think having someone watching/to communicate with was extra motivation (even if they helped distract me every now and then uwu).

Atarka from Magic: The Gathering, Fate Reforged/Dragons of Tarkir

user posted image

pic for 4/26

random word: teen

user posted image

pic for 4/27

random word: imposter

Edited by WaterScorpion

Dang, that's one cool beast. I admire your motivation to draw something for the daily challenge. I wish I had the same drive to draw (nearly) everyday. Keep it up!

I think having OCD "helps" as well uwu

Let's see if I can get one in tonight; always come home late on Fridays cuz of my bf =3=

user posted image

pic for 4/28

random word: billionaire

....so in all likelihood the gold will probably melt. I was debating leaving the hellhorse on a surface without gold underneath him, but it didn't have the same feel/atmosphere. Also, why can't a hellhorse sit on a pile of gold if it wants to? It should be able to do w/e it wants with its gold (and if it melts it'll probably tell another dragon or human to make the melted gold into something pretty or it might not care, who knows)

can hellhorses turn their flame off?

finally got photobucket to work =_=

user posted image

pic for 5/1

random word: authentic

user posted image

pic for 5/2

random word: convertible

user posted image

pic for 5/3

random word: art

yes, watermark, i'm sorry uwu

user posted image

pic for 5/4

random word: gems

I know. smile.gif What I meant is that the picture should emphasize their fuzziness.

XP

I'll try to get to it as soon as I can. Life is killing me right now :'D

Thnx uwu

user posted image

pic for 5/11

random word: hype

forgot to bring my stylus with me so had to do this and the one after traditionally

user posted image

pic for 5/12

random word: cruel

I'm so tame/lame ;u;

Oh hey, so yeah. This is my reebop. It was a high school genetic assignment which I never got assigned :'D......but the teacher who was hosting the anime club was one who did assign it so she gave me the master key. So if anyone's interested, I can give you a random set of genetic code to create a reebop! Or if you want to create your own I can give you the geno/phenotypes and you can go from there. Just message me! (and if you do show me, I want to see all the reebop babus)

user posted image

pic for 5/13

random word: crispy

user posted image

pic for 5/15

random word: magnificent

though it's hard to do magnificent when you start drawing around 11 something at night....

user posted image

pic for 5/18

random word: sauce

user posted image

pic for 5/20

random word: ghost

Edited by WaterScorpion