WaterScorpion

WaterScorpion's Random Art Stuffs

Idk how to start this off....

So I guess I'm making an art thread to shamelessly promote my art.

I usually tend to draw a lot of anime-style art, humans, gijinkas, dragons......w/e. If you are interested in seeing more of my art, please click on the pic with the glaceon/clefairy gijinkas to visit my dA page.

I need some inspiration. I would like to do art for people. If you are interested, just comment or send me a message!

Available Slots:

1)

2)

3)

Here are some of my dragcave pics (still need improvement on backgrounds):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Semi-realism pics (of friends' rp characters):

Flight Rising:

Fanart:

Misc (I already have too many categories up):

Edited by WaterScorpion

whaa your dragons are so pretty!! <33 your drawings all feel so calm and nice i really like just looking at them. <33

i feel like everyone already knows what i'm going to request before i request it but you don't have to draw this, but if you have time and with your wonderful calming dragon skils, could you draw a blusang, please? ; v ;

whaa your dragons are so pretty!! <33 your drawings all feel so calm and nice i really like just looking at them. <33

i feel like everyone already knows what i'm going to request before i request it but you don't have to draw this, but if you have time and with your wonderful calming dragon skils, could you draw a blusang, please? ; v ;

Haha, aww, thanks. It just might be the theme? All of these pics were done for my daily challenge (words were "friend(s)", granite, and hibernation respectively).

And I can try get it done probably by next week. One of the reasons why it's difficult for me to catch up with my daily draws is cuz I'm also balancing work and school so my time is pretty crunched (but school is finishing up soon so I'll have more time to draw). Any specific scenery or is the dragon by itself fine?

Haha, aww, thanks. It just might be the theme? All of these pics were done for my daily challenge (words were "friend(s)", granite, and hibernation respectively).

And I can try get it done probably by next week. One of the reasons why it's difficult for me to catch up with my daily draws is cuz I'm also balancing work and school so my time is pretty crunched (but school is finishing up soon so I'll have more time to draw). Any specific scenery or is the dragon by itself fine?

ahh probably then <33 still your arts are so pretty!! ; v ;

ohh thank you!! <33 just the dragon is fine; i'll leave everything creative up to you! and don't worry, i understand; between work and school, i have no time for art ;;;

about time you made an art thread

ahh I really like your art style! The dragons you drew in the original post have very nice colors. I like the backgrounds as well, they help make the dragons stand out.

pfff, I guess...

awww, thanks. I've drawn more dragcave pics, but I thought these were the best ones (also cuz I don't want to overload the page w/ pics). debating if I want to have another post w/ other types of pics....

Added more art in the first post (2/3 of them were actually for the daily draw challenge), take a look if you like uwu.

Here's the one I finished yesterday (for 4/4, I'm so far behind *sob*)

does anyone know if ridgewings have the frills extending along their back or just the neck?

I usually don't post pics on dA till Sunday so you guys are getting a sneak peek ufufu...

user posted image

hey, just a little fun activity I wanted to share (though I know some of you on dA have probably seen this already):

user posted image

Revisit an old piece and draw it again! I did this one for my daily draw. Here's another one I did:

user posted image

Here's the link to the blank template: link

@Myamouse: Yay! Draw party! /o/ And thnx uwu

@Lady_Lunevis: I did a thing......and possibly failed (Blusang too pretty detailed TuT)

user posted image

Original (enlarged) version can be found on my dA.

THAT IMPROVEMENT HOLY FRICKLE I NEED A MOMENT

[ clutches heart ] your improvement inspires me so much like pls

ahh whoa i love it so much thank you friend!! <33 the blusang is beautiful and hh i love the pose--once again, your art gives such a nice, calming feel i love it hh <33

thank you so much oh my goodness q v q

pfff, idk, I mean I had 9-10 years I hope I improved uwu (you are too kind)

and np. It was fun to draw/color (though blusang are frustratingly detailed I gave up I'm sorry QuQ)

omg bruh nice

i've only been drawing for barely a year orz i hope my stuff can look half as good as yours in ten years : ' D

omg i can imagine hh <33 GOD YEAH i feel i haven't even attempted the suckers its too impossible

maybe one day one day

but gahh they're really pretty yes <33

@lunevis: haha, yeah. Just keep at it and you'll get better. Just remember to have fun with it ^-^

@messenger: sure, anything special or anything goes? (i.e. gender, background, setting)

Eh, I guess shameless self-promotion; also just if people wanted to join in the daily challenge. I think it's fun but it's up to peeps if you want to join (and you don't have to do every day if you don't want to). I'm already a month behind as it is so......yeah, trying to play catch up; resolved not to get more than a month behind (so if I don't get to requests right away, that's why) uwu.

You can access my dA link in my sig to see the past set of random words/pics if you want to do those as well/look at mines for examples. If you do decide to do some, I'd like to see what you come up with :3. I'll post those from the last date I posted on dA (so you get to see them before they come out on my dA)

5/14 word: attacker

5/15 word: magnificient

user posted image

pic for 4/11

random word: group

user posted image

pic for 4/12

random word: conquest

user posted image

pic for 4/13

random word: functional

your art is so nice and you draw so fast how

i'm not nearly as dedicated to drawing as you are whaa i admire you ; v ;

tbh hhh i might considering doing the daily challenge just so i can get off my lazy butt and draw from time to time <33 definitely going to check out the thing/follow you on dA!

haha, not really. I usually only complete one pic a day, depends on when I get home, how I'm feeling, the difficulty of the word, etc. Like this one:

user posted image

pic for 4/14

random word: belt

I'm tired from work, and it's now 1:13 in the morning. I stopped caring uwu

I also did the daily challenge as a silly new year's resolution? and since I rarely make new year's resolutions it was kind of a big deal. plus, though it can get frustrating making sure I don't fall farther behind, it's still fun uwu

ohai that's who you are. thanks for the +devwatch ;u;

@lunevis: haha, yeah. Just keep at it and you'll get better. Just remember to have fun with it ^-^

@messenger: sure, anything special or anything goes? (i.e. gender, background, setting)

Female colours. Something fuzzy. smile.gif

but pillows are fuzzy XP

5/16 word: nerve

user posted image

pic for 4/15

random word: depression

mmmm, yep. flames could be prettier, but got to this really late in the day, ended up napping in between lineart and colors. finished this around 3:40ish in the morning.

Edited by WaterScorpion

Daily challenges! I love them. xd.png I would do them too, but I'm not good at following Therese or uploading them as I finish; I draw traditionally every day and it's such a pain to scan. XP Though you've inspired me to pick up another 30 day challenge!

Therese? o,o

And that's cool. Good luck! If you want to do some of mine, feel free. Just post/send me a link to your art so I can see what you did (cuz it's interesting to see the different things people come up with). You're free to do whichever and however many you want; I only hold the standard of doing each and every single one to myself uwu.