Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

This thread has had no binge-viewing incidents since          January 11, 2022                   

Requests are closed. Like, super closed. Haven't touched the current list in years :)

WITNESS Tabs's INSTRUCTIVE AMUSEMENTS. Visitors, MARVEL AND GAPE as you navigate these DOODLED CREATIONS. The management recommends SPORADIC VIEWING so your health is not NEGATIVELY IMPACTED.

I am Dirtytabs, Tabs for short.

I draw.

I've taken a CURSORY GLANCE at the list of threads on this subforum, and there might be a niche for me here.

AVATARTS: Look at them. Look at this compilation.

If you have a request, I will take it into consideration! Be mindful that they're not going to look like beautiful, rendered masterpieces. Let me know if they're "time-sensitive". I may allow queue-jumping for holidays/on my whim.

Things I prefer not to draw

- DC creatures with specific patterns:

-- desipises

-- graves

-- xenowyrms

-- glory drakes

-- monarchs

-- zyumorphs

-- sinomorphs

-- omen wyrms

-- black tea eggs

- very serious things that I must approach seriously

- contradictions in a story's universe or real life, e.g. white dragon who eats meat - I got principles

- other nonsensical/impossible things, e.g. "draw him in profile but I need to see both sides of his face"

- things with a bunch of moving parts

- long sequences

- "draw something funny" - hard to do that on cue!

LIST FOR CONVENIENCE'S SAKE

kittyrules2003: golden wyvern and aeon wyvern + shiny Umbreon avatar

Ewi: dragon in a teacup, possibly a black tea dragon

Amaterasu-sama: fussy male gold looking upon his and aria's child with angry suspicion are you saying all arias look the same? Hmm?

Clya: golden wyvern, desipis, and witchlight having a manipulate-off, and brown copper in background

black-shado: seasonal family arguing over something insignificant

AppleMango: a dragon from the coast (maybe a blusang? it's in their description) eating seaweed, and a dragon reacting in disgust (p. 55) horno de barbacoa

Marri: chubby blonde woman with bettie page bangs riding a fell dragon

petewentztheemogod: Gerard Way (see image) with a male vampire dragon (p. 57)

DC breed list

aeon wyvern, aeria gloris, amarignis, aqualis, ash, baikala, bauta, black truffle, blancblack, blazeback, blue dino, bolt, carina, dusk pygmy, elux lucis, erador lindwyrm, fell, frostbite, garland, glaucus drake, glowback pygmy, green dino, honey drake, hydrophidius, jester, kovos pygmy, leodon, lihnseyre, magnesium amphiptere, moonglow drake, morphodrake, omen wyrm, pargulus pygmy, pipio pygmy, pitfire, pseudo-wyvern drake, purple dino, pyrovar, red dino, ribbon dancer, sakuhana wyvern, sawtooth, seawyrm pygmy, sinomorph, skystrider, tarantula hawk drake, tatterdrake, two-finned bluna, vremya drake

Edited by Dirtytabs

whaa your dragons are so pretty!! <33 im so jealous of people who have that casual quick line style that just somehow looks like a beautiful masterpiece like pfft when i try my lines just end up looking like lines LOL

your colours are so nice too like omg how

would you be willing to draw a blusang??? c: //hides my hoard like pfttt what blusangs??? nooo

Awww hello Tabs. that answered my question. So you drew that description one yourself?! Amazing work! May I steal that? NotreallyImjoking

So thank. Much nice. Wow. biggrin.gif

Go go go. When the queue has you down, remember the little sunstone's woes and you may be cheered up.

whaa your dragons are so pretty!! <33 im so jealous of people who have that casual quick line style that just somehow looks like a beautiful masterpiece like pfft when i try my lines just end up looking like lines LOL

your colours are so nice too like omg how

would you be willing to draw a blusang??? c: //hides my hoard like pfttt what blusangs??? nooo

Scribbling. :> More pinky-purple bird dragons in DC! Rah!

Yes! I'll draw you a blusang. I've never really thought about how they're... constructed. Those guys are so pretty that I'm just distracted by their pretty.

One blusang lindwurm, coming right up:

user posted image

Plus a human looking silly-silly.

These guys take care of their eggs. That's why there're so few to steal on the coast.

Oooh, your dragons are perdy <3

I NEED YOUR SECRET

NAO

>:C

Anyways, can ya draw me a Thunder? =3

Edit: is the Sunstone in the one with papers Sockpuppet Strangler? xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

i feel i'm always distracted by pretty things omg

IM CRYING omg that's amazing <333 not what i had in mind, but i was wonderfully surprised and omf i love it so much

makes sense as to why blusangs eggs are so rare, gahhh > : ^ ( as mage said, that's amazing omg a++ i will be watching your thread

thank you!! <33

Anyways, can ya draw me a Thunder? =3

user posted image

Ah. Do thunder dragons have four or six limbs?

/TABS/

DRAW ME A SWEETLING

I have demanded it and you must oblige, because I outrank you in IRC. ;D

Edited by Dimar

/TABS/

DRAW ME A SWEETLING

I have demanded it and you must oblige, because I outrank you in IRC. ;D

IT'S ONLY A GREEN DOT

Okay cool.gifbiggrin.gif

user posted image

Ah. Do thunder dragons have four or six limbs?

WORDZ CANNOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THAT IS

You have a devoted stalker fan forever.

I wanna request again, but I hate overburdening people

*Snickers*

Hmm. I see you already have a request, but I can't resist. Could you draw me a female waterhorse nudging at an egg or something?

ajldsafjdf sweetlings are hard to draw.

user posted image

user posted image

fun fact: I'm working on a Colossus/Mint lineage titled Skitty X Wailord

I don't even know what kind of dragon to request for maximum hilarity (i love you Tabs oh my god)

ajldsafjdf sweetlings are hard to draw.

user posted image

user posted image

Lol Sweetling eating a Pumpkin because they're sweet omg lmao

OTP yes

Hey Tabs, I see another request, but can ya draw me a Brown Copper, Gold, and female Silver all in one? It is for......something =3 All in adult stage. Also, the Silver has paint splotches on her fur

OMG Tabs! That's beautiful, especially the OTP one. "I'm so glad I'm male." xd.png

You're always looking for people to make art of RP characters, aren't you Esko xd.png

You can count on Tabs to mess with the request. :3

You're always looking for people to make art of RP characters, aren't you Esko xd.png

Of course I am tongue.gif