Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Ahh. 👍

Right. So. If any of you feel the smiley bar is missing a face, tell me, and I will draw one and try to spread it to the rest of the forum.

Edited by dirtytabs

Oh why not, I'll post this now that the bingo thread's locked:

user posted image

"Coop bingo"

Edited by dirtytabs

Man, your comics are always great! They have me cackling all the time...

Maybe I should re read the thread again.

Also speaking of avatars.

I need a Nocturne avatar.

An angry one. *wink wink*

And because I wanted to- ALL THE AVATARTS!

^ Thanks, and ayup, sure can.

user posted image

Thank you for your patience.

[shokomon: Imaged linked because big]

This took a little while to do. I tried to stick to the pure black of the original avatar, but I got bored and added some tone variation in there.

user posted image

This isn't ideal avatar material once shrunk (he appears to have a false-beard of Osiris, for one), but I worked hard on this and hope it'll be useful to you.

{snip}

Zoomed-in might look better. I'm almost too proud to crop it, but here goes:

user posted image

user posted image

{snip}

Oh, I didn't know about that game before, but I see resemblance in the eyes.

I see your pretty new avatar, Fang. smile.gif

Also,

user posted image

Aaaaand new sig thingy.

user posted image

Ah, I did it again. Went to the actual subforum and still thought foiling scripters was a concept, this time wondering why I don't remember starting that thread. alot.png

I'm scroll locked and bored with talking to myself on Site Discussion. For your enjoyment, a little icon thing:

user posted image

That is the face of the most patient woman in the world.

Go ahead! biggrin.gif I wasn't thinking about what it'll look like when shrunk to avatar size - hmmm. How's this?

user posted image

And the image with the words in the second panel removed: https://i.imgur.com/ATikpDu.jpg

{snip}

I had to consider how a bunch of humans might react to such a sight. (Some curiosity but surprisingly apathetic)

user posted image

user posted image

Larger version available... soon.

{snip}

user posted image

biggrin.gif

Well... look back on the dates of some quoted requests and see how long the entries take nowadays. You'll probably have to request much later because I'll certainly forget this.

It's that time again.

user posted image

You could do worse. biggrin.gif

Absolutely! I mean, descriptions. Sometimes, I'm

user posted image

and other times, I'm

user posted image

and still other times, I'm

user posted image

V No, not yet.

{snip}

user posted image

Okay, okay, I swear I will get back to requests. Soon. Ish.

Also, linking an image for size: https://i.imgur.com/uMxKHus.png (blown up from original size)

The result of thousands of users being given one million tiles of blank canvas. I'm so giddy to see how people can organize and create (and destroy), one pixel at a time.

📣 Another great face!

user posted image

I could make a collection of these.

You see, I had another joke about the neotropical MrSIS, but what if the code is meant to be read as "mistress"... or MrSIS is a sister who's titled Mister... or it's actually "Mrs Is"... so I tossed the first sketch.

I wonder how telepathic dragons write.

Looking through the whole thread, though? That's binge-y enough. Time to change the sign! Oh I hope you haven't begun cropping yet, because I did these yesterday:

user posted image avatar of change creation

user posted image bleeding moon

user posted image blue-banded

user posted image blusang lindwurm

user posted image copper

user posted image daydream

user posted image electric

user posted image gilded bloodscale

user posted image gold-horned tangar

user posted image kingcrowne

user posted image lumina

user posted image mint

user posted image neglected

user posted image pillow

user posted image pillow 2

user posted image pillow 3

user posted image red

user posted image spirit ward

user posted image striped river

user posted image tri-horn wyvern

user posted image waterhorse

user posted image waterhorse 2

user posted image white

user posted image white 2

user posted image xenowyrm

user posted image yellow-crowned

{snip}

Found it!

user posted image

{Snip}

That I found anyway.

Edit(4/22): Adding the Nocturne Avatar! Yay

Edit2: Apparently, I can't spell avatars, but I'm not going to change it, because it's funny.

Edited by Shokomon

What a great word.

An angry nocturne, huh? Not covered in pigeon droppings, though?

Aw, thanks! I forgot about those, um, scroll faces. Binge is binge! Must change the sign. Your compilation was so beautiful that I had to put a link in the opening post.

Edited by dirtytabs

Lol, that's a great misspelling.

Apparently, avatars are now avatarts. A tasty way to display your icon!

Oh no, definitely covered in pigeon poop. It's gotta show why it's mad. xd.png

user posted image

Maybe I'm just particularly dense this evening but.. What exactly is this lil' guy trying to convey? blink.gif Boredom? Drooling over something in excitement? Insanity?? That feeling when you're deep in the description queue and you've seen too many that misuse contractions and/or punctuation that you've started to feel desensitized to it? unsure.gif I'm lost... lol.

That wasn't on purpose‽ I thought it was a portmanteau. Avatar + art that is also a tart.

user posted image

Yum.

Found it!

user posted image

Maybe I'm just particularly dense this evening but.. What exactly is this lil' guy trying to convey? blink.gif Boredom? Drooling over something in excitement? Insanity?? That feeling when you're deep in the description queue and you've seen too many that misuse contractions and/or punctuation that you've started to feel desensitized to it? unsure.gif I'm lost... lol.

I was going to say "dead tired or dazed", but it is all of the above, too, especially the "done with descriptions for the day" feeling. This user posted image has even less applicability.

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Ahhhh Tabs that's great! And what you drew for my request a few pages ago is great too  I haven't checked the forums in a while. Can I request something with a Chrono Xeno or two and some
? (by which i mean doctor who-related) Or possibly with the song "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror Picture Show

(edit for spelling)

Went with the first!

user posted image

"So how do you enter?" "Magic."

All xenowyrm requests from now on will have xenowyrms that look like

user posted image

because they're still dang hard to draw.

user posted image kingcrowne

*gasp! *

I can haz for avatar plz?? <333

Went with the first!

user posted image

Those hats though.

I am curious as to how such a large dragon would look handling the sonic screwdriver.

Edit for breaking space-time continuum in the quote

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Went with the first!

user posted image

Aww, I love this! laugh.gif Might be even better if the guardian was a Rosebud dragon!

Yay! I have my angry Nocturne!

And no unfortunately, I am not that clever. It was just a very fortunate typo. It turned out great though!

Went with the first!

user posted image

user posted image

I love your xenos. I see how they could be hard to draw, but I love the way you draw them.

I love your xenos. I see how they could be hard to draw, but I love the way you draw them.

Their heads and faces are pretty fun and easy. (Ok. Faces in general are fun, yes) And then come the plates and scutes on the rest of them, and that's where I have to fudge. cool.gif

Went with the first!

user posted image

user posted image

Alright. Had to laugh even if I have next to 0 knowledge about anything Doctor Who. xd.png

Me too! The lack of knowledge, not the laughing at my own work.

Any name guesses for these belligerent little ones?

[...]

"Scimitar dragon" and "skulking dragon" would be so cool. laugh.gif

Edit: Oh, "scythewing" (and variants)! Seems like an obvious one now that the hatchlings have gendered.

user posted image

Join me in the new breed guessing game! It's a challenging game.

Oh why not, I'll post this now that the bingo thread's locked:

user posted image

"Coop bingo"

I took a picture for you to show it's not just me. =p I have to get it off my phone first, though, lol.

(Did I remember to comment originally that you did get me embarrassed but laughing when you posted that pic? I quadruple checked most my posts when I was doing that, but coop still slipped through. rolleyes.gif )

And props on the good name guesses!

Despite any hiatus I do or do not take, I will be most regularly tuning into here. I love this thread and its joy too much to let it go!

Edited by natayah

I took a picture for you to show it's not just me. =p I have to get it off my phone first, though, lol.

(Did I remember to comment originally that you did get me embarrassed but laughing when you posted that pic? I quadruple checked most my posts when I was doing that, but coop still slipped through.  rolleyes.gif )

And props on the good name guesses!

(I do remember a Post of Appreciation of some sort, but I don't feel like looking for the bingo thread, so let's say you did. biggrin.gif)

I'm always excited when I'm right or close! Only happened about 5 times since 2013.

Despite any hiatus I do or do not take, I will be most regularly tuning into here. I love this thread and its joy too much to let it go!

Yes. Yeeeees. You try to stay away, you try to take a break, but the power of my drawings is too great for you. Muahahaha.

I maaay have binge-read this entire thread again this evening, and stayed up late doing so? Oops?

Ok Tabs I see you aren't taking requests any more but I had this funny DC thought and I had to share it with SOMEONE so even if you aren't arting any more please appreciate the thought of a celestial dragon's mate that wants to have fun times wailing aren't you ready to be corporeal NOW and the celestial going NO GIVE ME ANOTHER MONTH GEEZ

Ok Tabs I see you aren't taking requests any more but I had this funny DC thought and I had to share it with SOMEONE so even if you aren't arting any more please appreciate the thought of a celestial dragon's mate that wants to have fun times wailing aren't you ready to be corporeal NOW and the celestial going NO GIVE ME ANOTHER MONTH GEEZ

Ha ha ha ha I'm sure celestials don't keep a schedule or anyth- WAIT! Number 4 on the list is really similar! I wonder if I can do something about that.