Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Thank yous!(!!?)

Red-finned tidal. smile.gif

Maybe chose too bright a blue, though.

Edited by dirtytabs

And here I was going to say what a lovely Tetra you'd painted.. Guess I've never looked too closely at the RFTs. Haha. Either way it is a very nice piece! :)

Hmm.. now you've got me tempted to checker those two breeds. (Or even make a LC out of it somehow? *ponders*)

An LC, you say? Might I suggest royal crimsons? Nice and orange-red.

user posted image

Also, I own a top half.

Can I make a request? I have a gay couple: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mrKym (Male Stone)+ http://dragcave.net/lineage/MrSlS (Female Neo)

Can you draw something funny involving them? They are a Stone and a Neotropical, and so far they only pop out Neos.

Edit: I would love a NSFW'ish scene, like the Shadow Walker + Silver one. That one is cute. wub.gif

Popping out, huh.

user posted image

Also, an unfinished joke in a comic sketch that I didn't like any more:

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

...GoN, I pity the poor Neo/Mint/any tiny dragon that did actually produce Stone offspring.

The Neo's face, though. XD

That's the best xd.png Poor little Mr. Sis

📣 Another great face!

user posted image

I could make a collection of these.

Is Mr Sis the same Is Mistersis, or Mistress? I'm just wondering if this isn't a punny way to say wink wink nudge nudge, I'm all into side flings.

I think punny name tags at those speed dating meet ups might be the way some of our literary dragons with those great descriptions find "true love".

Or you know, a dragon who likes the title Mister but identifies as a Sister, all sorts of open possibilities and nothing wrong with any of them! Maybe these dragons have just finally found each other despite the horrible pick up lines!

And someone please start cropping ALL the tabs art, we need ALL the great faces! Tabs might do some, but we need Tabs to draw and not be spending time cropping. Not trying to make it sound like someone who is trying to MAKE Tabs draw because I would never be the person to make a statement like that and/or attempt to abduct and chain Tabs up as previously discussed.

Forum Pickup Lines:

"I love your posts baby. Your words really get my dictionary going."

"See how snugly/snuggly our words fit together when I quote you on the forums. Just think how snugly/snuggly we could fit together in real life."

I'll stop now. I fear what I may have started. "BTW I hit the dictionary on the snuggly/snugly and since they BOTH fit I'll let the language buffs make their choices.

Which reminds me of something else, god I have so much worse on my mind I will not post but this will be it:

"I hear you are a language buff. I also love to be in the buff. How about you?"

Edited by natayah

And someone please start cropping ALL the tabs art, we need ALL the great faces! Tabs might do some, but we need Tabs to draw and not be spending time cropping.

With Tab's permission, I will happily go through the thread and crop out avatar-sized faces. smile.gif 100 x 100 pixels, right?

Edit: I've gone through half of this thread for fun already, and wow, this is bringing back memories of that first binge I did when I found this thread. xd.png

Edit #2: Finished the whole thread, wow, that was fun. And I technically wasn't binging, really just skimming looking at the arts, I swear! laugh.gif

Edited by legofrodo12

You see, I had another joke about the neotropical MrSIS, but what if the code is meant to be read as "mistress"... or MrSIS is a sister who's titled Mister... or it's actually "Mrs Is"... so I tossed the first sketch.

I wonder how telepathic dragons write.

Looking through the whole thread, though? That's binge-y enough. Time to change the sign! Oh I hope you haven't begun cropping yet, because I did these yesterday:

user posted image avatar of change creation

user posted image bleeding moon

user posted image blue-banded

user posted image blusang lindwurm

user posted image copper

user posted image daydream

user posted image electric

user posted image gilded bloodscale

user posted image gold-horned tangar

user posted image kingcrowne

user posted image lumina

user posted image mint

user posted image neglected

user posted image pillow

user posted image pillow 2

user posted image pillow 3

user posted image red

user posted image spirit ward

user posted image striped river

user posted image tri-horn wyvern

user posted image waterhorse

user posted image waterhorse 2

user posted image white

user posted image white 2

user posted image xenowyrm

user posted image yellow-crowned

Edited by dirtytabs

Fine, fine, I'll try to match you, Natayah.

You said you're a reviewer, right? Wanna come to my place so we can review each other?

Hey beautiful, unlike the poor writers in the queue, I know the difference between "who" and "whom". I would call you "whom" because you're the object of my desire.

It doesn't matter if it's long or short, as long as meets your expectations.

Ah ha ha... ha ha... ha.

Hey beautiful, unlike the poor writers in the queue, I know the difference between "who" and "whom". I would call you "whom" because you're the object of my desire.

I'm suddenly feeling rather flustered! wub.gif

I've only just woken up and my day's already been made by both that perfect line and all the head-shots! I've been trying to pick a favourite, but they're all so good; the Lumina looks so evil, and the AoCh so happy, and the Red so... uh, let's go with special. I had a sudden image of the two Whites actually looking at each other and that's somehow amusing me no end. As ever, you are a true master of expressions, Tabs. The selection's pretty representative of this thread, I'd say!

Pssst that avatar is actually an avatar of creation, but I'll let it slide because those headshots are righteous

Looking through the whole thread, though? That's binge-y enough. Time to change the sign! Oh I hope you haven't begun cropping yet, because I did these yesterday

Nope, haven't begun to crop, I was waiting to make sure it was okay if I did. biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness, all these faces are glorious. xd.png I foresee an avatar change in the near future for me!

WOW. Everyone should band together and change their avatars and have a tabs-avatar forum takeover!!

Hey thanks! I'm going to stick with this orange fish so I don't play favourites with my own drawings.

Pssst that avatar is actually an avatar of creation, but I'll let it slide because those headshots are righteous

GyaAARrgh. I need a mnemonic or something to remember which is creation and which is change. Destruction is easy because it's sooty and its wings are on fire.

Deep and serene blue of potential, power tendrils of creation

Pale orange color of magic, resembles a butterfly of change

I can do this.

What about the almerald wrapping the dragon present?

Edit: and the blusang getting his purple egg? ANd the incredibly sheepish Spooge?

Edit 2: Can I go through and make some more avatar crops?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Of course! I thought maybe 20+ was overdoing it, but if you insist.

I've downloaded (almost) all the things. biggrin.gif May have missed one or two though... Hehe, this almost needs its own separate topic, I've got 100+ images now.

user posted image

The list of clickable smilies is large, but not large enough, right? Anyone? Sometimes, I want to express a feeling that isn't satisfactorily conveyed through any of the smilies and is hard to build in text, like a snarky/not-amused face. This sleep.gif just looks sleepy. I've been thinking (very dangerous. Don't wear yourself out, Tabs) of drawing a few of my own for this thread. Posting a 100x100 px dragon face is good but space intensive. user posted image

While I'm here, can you tell me in 2-3 sentences what "discord" is aside from 1. lack of harmony, or strife resulting from such 2. musical dissonance 3. the embodiment of chaos and Fluttershy's BFF?

Discord is a voice/text chat platform designed for gamers.

Discord is a voice/text chat platform designed for gamers.

It's essentially a better skype too.

I'm not a huge gamer myself, but I got tired of skype's constant lag and crashing and lack of useful features.

Pretty much anyone who uses Skype or online chat web whatevers stuff has gone to Discord and it has TONS of things that you can do at once like IRC stuffs and Forum stuffs but mostly Skype type features. That said, since I don't do anything on the internets generally outside of text based communication means I don't really have a use for it, but every community I'm involved with and/or have heard about has set up one and/or moved to one.

Since I don't do Instant Messaging anymore (there is no need to for this game and I only used it for games that needed out of game real time communication), I again, no need or desire. I grew up on IRC, I love IRC. But I never made the transition to video and I just don't see it happening, at least not for anything related to communities online.

If that is your cup of tea and you aren't super old on this like me generally have a reason or like for Discord. That said, I wouldn't ever touch anything on this game that wasn't officially hosted by this game. And that assumes I even feel a need on it. But for most people on most communities and such really love it.