Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Oh my gosh, I love this. xd.png The look on that Gold's face. xd.png Amazing as always, Tabs!

That Gold. So smug. And I love the Monarchs taste in furniture.

Omg I love them all. The Gold is just so smug and cocky and awesome, but that Thunder! "I got excited okay?" lol

xd.png The gold's face, brilliant. (To be fair, so is the monarch's. That last panel is classic.) Edited by Aurae

I quite loved it. I loved it when you first posted it. Why was I so late in saying this? Kudos as always and always a joy to read this thread & find new fantastic art that is just beyond silly and fun. And fantastic depictions of dragons that makes me want to put them all in my sig.

He is a mutamore! Last last week, there seemed to be a lot of them with thunder mothers at the AP (I grabbed one and made a checker!). It was a neat combination that I don't remember anyone mentioned before, but it seems extremely dangerous for the water-dwelling mutamore.

" 'Busy'? That is not appropriate. I'm not interested in-"

"You have excellent taste in decor!"

"Uh... Okay. Thanks."

"Huh, that line usually makes them swoon..."

I invite you to pair monarchs with everything pictured.

user posted image

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL

OMG

Well if your list is closed, can I request you something else? You can do it later.

The scene is Failure (my magi) is teleporting his first egg, with Bolz, Air Pearl and Control (my aeon) watching. He teleports the egg, Control precog where the egg go, and the egg... Goes to the ocean and got eaten by a water dragon. Then Control would report that to him, and Bolz starts sweating.

biggrin.gif

Well... look back on the dates of some quoted requests and see how long the entries take nowadays. You'll probably have to request much later because I'll certainly forget this.

user posted image

Oh oh oh! Can I use that as an avatar here? Pretty pretty please?

He is a mutamore! Last last week, there seemed to be a lot of them with thunder mothers at the AP (I grabbed one and made a checker!). It was a neat combination that I don't remember anyone mentioned before, but it seems extremely dangerous for the water-dwelling mutamore.

" 'Busy'? That is not appropriate. I'm not interested in-"

"You have excellent taste in decor!"

"Uh... Okay. Thanks."

"Huh, that line usually makes them swoon..."

I invite you to pair monarchs with everything pictured.

user posted image

biggrin.gif

Well... look back on the dates of some quoted requests and see how long the entries take nowadays. You'll probably have to request much later because I'll certainly forget this.

Thank you for naming your mutamore as such. I wondered if anyone had thought of the song with their own mutamores.

The next time I get a lady monarch, I'm naming her "Excellent Taste In Decor.". :3

Oh oh oh! Can I use that as an avatar here? Pretty pretty please?

Absolutely. I coincidentally cropped and shrunk it to a 100x100 pixel image juuuust in case someone needed it.

Not a gent monarch, Jazeki? tongue.gif

Lol if you want humor, All of my dragons have something funny in their personality.

I can imagine a lot of funny thing that some of them do

Like Close To Death is yelling at Tem for saying Hoi repeatedly.

Tem: HOI HOI HOI HOI HOI HOI HOI HOI

Close To Death: .... FOR THE LOVE OF GON, SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP

Absolutely. I coincidentally cropped and shrunk it to a 100x100 pixel image juuuust in case someone needed it.

Not a gent monarch, Jazeki? tongue.gif

Nu. He'd be "You Have Excellent Taste in Decor" LOL

I am not going to say I RAN TO THIS THREAD THE MOMENT I SAW A NEW POSTING UNDER IT FROM TABS ON THE FRONT PAGE, but I kinda Did. Much needed this joy. Thank you!

This is... the face... of joy. So... if I post nothing but a text response, you'll be very disappointed?

Can ya draw me an antarean and a sapphire dragon being flirty  wub.gif  wub.gif <3

user posted image

I was trying to come up with a final panel and realized it'll be better if I let you guys imagine it!

user posted image

I was trying to come up with a final panel and realized it'll be better if I let you guys imagine it!

I'm laughing, I can just about equate this to that priceless scene from Avatar: The Last Airbender where Azula attempts to flirt with a guy.

The last panel just screams [[AWKWARD SILENCE]] while the two gaze lovingly into each other's eyes but don't say a word because they have no idea how to react to the exchange. They probably then opt to drink themselves to sleep to forget such a moment happened while still maintaining that they had a romantic night.

also antarean face

Haha yes, they wake up in a cuddle on the floor and go, "Yup, that was probably a good night" and promise to hang out again as they slink off in opposite directions.

Your facial expressions are on point, as always! LOL I can imagine them awkwardly trying to recall what happened without giving too much away when friends ask them how their date went.

I'm laughing, I can just about equate this to that priceless scene from Avatar: The Last Airbender where Azula attempts to flirt with a guy.

I would say that a cape made from a Sapphire's hide would make any outfit look sharp. XD;)

I finally finished reading through this gold mine. LOVE IT.

Could I request an interaction between a Monarch Dragon and a Mint Dragon? smile.gif