Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Maybe the stripes on a Blue-Banded are actually slightly longer or shorter for each individual?

I loved the valentine's avatars too. I personally always see Sapphires as 'blue with a bit of red', just because their blue is more pronounced, so I did a double-take when I saw their majority-red image. And the Ultraviolet, you can't really see their face all that great on their sprite, I absolutely *loved* the markings on their avatar!

(Also, Tabs, I haven't gotten used to your new Sweetling avatar and keep going 'wait who is that?' lol)

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Maybe the stripes on a Blue-Banded are actually slightly longer or shorter for each individual?

Darn. That could be the case. I mean - yes, I may not be wrong!

I might go back to the fish, but the sweetling is so cute. I'm helping make up for lost event appearance, sharing his image... yeah.

I spent almost an hour at work going through this entire topic to look at all of the comics/pictures. Totally worth it. 

The albino black dragon looks rad as ****. 

That's not healthy! And get back to work! :lol:

Thank you <3

Was bindge-reading the thread again, just wanted to say I still love this!

On 5/31/2017 at 3:15 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Does painting on clothes count as art...? Of course it does. Cosplay is fanart using the medium of clothing.

This was for a convention last weekend. I'm pleased with it.

user posted imageuser posted image

I'll tackle the request list really soon. Super promise.

I wonder what it's look like for Spyro to interact with a DC dragon... Ah, the good old PS2 days (says the 14 y/o), where Spyro the Dragon and Crash Team Racing were my only games.

7 hours ago, imperatrica101 said:

Tabs! I just found this thread and I am captivated! I absolutely love your work!! :wub:

Thank you!

On 3/17/2018 at 4:26 PM, kittyrules2003 said:

Was bindge-reading the thread again, just wanted to say I still love this!

I wonder what it's look like for Spyro to interact with a DC dragon... Ah, the good old PS2 days (says the 14 y/o), where Spyro the Dragon and Crash Team Racing were my only games.

It would depend on which DC dragon he's meeting.

uIO6FfQ.jpg

It's a dangerous world for a baby dragon.

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

uIO6FfQ.jpg

Uh-oh. I love the look of the first Hooktalon XD (Assuming they are the dragons I think they are: Pyralspite[?], Garland, and Hooktalon) Good to see him having a great time lol

Also, I cropped one of the images a bit- can I use it as my avatar?

wT65dkd.png

Edited by kittyrules2003

3 hours ago, kittyrules2003 said:

Uh-oh. I love the look of the first Hooktalon XD (Assuming they are the dragons I think they are: Pyralspite[?], Garland, and Hooktalon) Good to see him having a great time lol

Also, I cropped one of the images a bit- can I use it as my avatar?

wT65dkd.png

Pyralspite, floral-crowned, hooktalon! Hard to tell when the flowers are all white...

I'm flattered. Go ahead! 

3 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Binge viewer

I will change the first post date again.

@Andromen No, not right now, because I'm not good about getting them out in a timely manner.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Okay. I was gonna request but I figured I should ask first :)

Still amazing, makes me laugh so much XD

20 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Thank you!

uIO6FfQ.jpg

Oh. Oh goodness that last one. Oh poor wittle Spyro! That first one is adorable!

I've misplaced Niyaka's request, but the gist is "tarantula hawk drake and tarantula hawk". Bad day to be a spider.

f8UjnB6.jpg

Unless the drakes are immune to stings or good at avoiding them, they probably leave the wasps alone.

I have misplaced xHaiki's request post, and the only things I remember it saying are "nebula" and "avatar". Here's a "nebula avatar avatar":

y9LK5F1.png

Since xHaiki is inactive, I'll use it as my own avatar. This is very good, because now I will not be confused by other users' sweetling avatars.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Nice avatar!

It's nice to see that the green apocalypse has spared the electrics. Including the White Electric.

Hmm

Maybe you could draw something about the upside down mints

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

2 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Nice avatar!

It's nice to see that the green apocalypse has spared the electrics. Including the White Electric.

Hmm

Maybe you could draw something about the upside down mints

What is this "White Electric" that is quoted every so often?

They are all handsome. Gloriously minty.

I have no upside-down mint drawings, but I do have a cute jester hat skull in my sig to represent the April Fool's Activity.

Joke content for a page test :D 

RPnWqqG.jpg

The sunglasses octopus (Hapalochlaena coolshadesa), from the genus Hapalochlaena, is one of a number of species of octopuses belonging to the the octopodidae family. It is characterized by its yellow skin, bright blue markings, and sunglasses. It is relatively large compared to others in the family, with adults weighing up to 5 kg.

The sunglasses octopus is a solitary animal, usually calm and unflappable, but it can deliver a venomous bite when threatened. The toxin in the octopus's saliva has strong paralyzing power and can kill a human within a day. The markings on its body serve as an aposematic adornment that warns potential predators of the danger the animal poses.

While the sunglasses octopus can be found in tropical and subtropical waters of the Pacific, it is often spotted casually slithering away from exploding buildings, just out of the blast radius and silhouetted by the inferno. Despite many documented appearances of the sunglasses octopus in disaster areas, it remains unclear whether the creatures were responsible, as it is commonly assumed that octopuses are incapable of surviving on land or strategically setting explosives. The sunglasses octopus appears to be impervious to heat, smoke, and shrapnel.

I..... now really really wish the sunglasses octopus was real. That is too awesome. (And that fire, omg!!) I also really love the 'it is commonly assumed that octopuses are incapable of surviving on land or strategically setting explosives', like the sentence starts out totally normal and then bang.

So Batman's Joker was a Sunglasses Octopus!

(Awesome asplosion!)

Edited by Ruby Eyes