Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Are... are you lampshade hanging with that red stripe?

On another note, wouldn't Reshiram's dragon-type attacks automatically be super effective on all DC dragons? Considering that they're all, well, dragons. But if we were to follow that logic, then all DC dragons' normal attacks would count as Dragon Claw, which in turn would be super effective against each other... we'd better just get those Pokémon and Trainers back where they came from. One could imagine the chaos if a single accidentally introduced fairy were to wipe out all the dragons.

Edited by Silverphoenix

Drunk lampshade hanging!

Yes, although following game logic, the white dragon would merely faint even from a supereffective Dragon-type attack, no matter how hard it hits. They could still put up Protect first and be totally fine!

I'd imagine that since all DC dragons are dragons, they'd have a different typing system than pokemon; perhaps based on the mana elements?

I wonder what would beat what, though? XD

5 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

342565142892118016.png342563254389964810.png

LOL Omg I love it! That Stripe looks like a dragon I would love to hang out with.

Fire weak against Water and Ice weak against Fire... and the rest I'm not so sure. It's an exercise left to the players. :o

Ooh, I can see from your incubator that you have a red stripey! May she enjoy life to the fullest.

Being a huge fan of pokemon and DC I think I might be able to help figure out which elements would be which types. The obvious ones would be Dark, Fire, Water, Ice, Lightning, and Air. Lightning being Electric and Air being Flying. Neutral would most likely be Normal or nothing giving us pure dragon types, and I think Death would be Ghost and Poison. Earth has multiple fitting types like Ground, Rock, Steel, and Grass, but Life also has plenty of Grass like dragons. Time, Light, and Magi are definitely the more difficult ones to place, but I think Magi and Time would be closest to Psychic. The pokemon types left at this point are Fairy, Fighting, and Bug, and I'm thinking it might be better to assign types based on the dragon itself, like Honey Drake and Monarch Dragon would be Dragon/Bug types.

I think you are going about the weakness thing with too much detail. It probably would go along the lines of rock-paper-scissors or creation-destruction-change, where destruction destroys creation, change changes destruction into something new, and creation creates from change. And within the three groups, certain mana are more effective against other mana.

Anyway, I missed this thread. Such good jokes. Those pokemon comics make me laugh.

Ah yes. The logic runs out very quickly, but I can go with the cycle of Creation>Change>Destruction>Creation (or that's how I see the order :)).

Aaand emoji in color:

343904135445348353.png

343904172078530560.png

343904151622909956.png 

Sad hatchling is what happens when we want those zombies. I can soon pick up eggs for my August batch, muahahaha...

Like when the first Baikalas grew up and people were instantly wondering about what zombies they make - how the Baikalas must have felt hearing that, I wonder?

Just kidding, I will not get to those requests any time soon. It's just too much fun dawdling.

8BFqOGY.png

O5576e0.png

XbZQ7eb.png

rVcEgKS.png

RbuSLCZ.png

PwnJnrh.png

I really like Blue Zyumorph and Split from this bunch. I imagine them looking at each other, lovely Split lady teasing Zyu and Zyu's like "Oh my GoN, stop it already."

I'm a little behind on my newer release dragons, but I have no idea what breed the "Weeping Watermelon" dragon is. Still love the art.

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

I'm a little behind on my newer release dragons, but I have no idea what breed the "Weeping Watermelon" dragon is. Still love the art.

it's the wrapping-wing.

Watermelon XD 

That Kyanite sure can fly :P

Your kyanite looks very sleek! :P

Also, I've quick question. I remember at some point there was a celestial-related request on the list, something along the lines of them keeping schedules, or a "be back in 28 days" note with a pile of eggs, or something like that (I don't remember exactly what it was, only that I was looking forward to it with great anticipation!), that was nearing the top of the list, and just now I looked at the list and it's not there. So I thought I must have missed it and looked through a couple of the most recent pages, but couldn't find anything. Did that go missing or get cancelled or changed or something, or am I just that bad at finding things?

8 hours ago, MessengerDragon said:

Your kyanite looks very sleek! :P

Also, I've quick question. I remember at some point there was a celestial-related request on the list, something along the lines of them keeping schedules, or a "be back in 28 days" note with a pile of eggs, or something like that (I don't remember exactly what it was, only that I was looking forward to it with great anticipation!), that was nearing the top of the list, and just now I looked at the list and it's not there. So I thought I must have missed it and looked through a couple of the most recent pages, but couldn't find anything. Did that go missing or get cancelled or changed or something, or am I just that bad at finding things?

Ah, yes. The requester left/went on hiatus and I didn't have a really good idea to use except for the request word-for-ward, so I removed it after a bit. Now that I know someone's eager to see it, I guess I have to rack my brain a bit more. :P 

On 9/4/2017 at 10:24 AM, Dirtytabs said:

rVcEgKS.png

*Squeee!* Omg I love this. I don't know why, but I love it so much!

All I want to see is a trollface Purple ~ Fertility is a lie :shades:
ˇ  that'd be me :ph34r:;)

Edited by FoxintheBox