Obscure_Trash

April/Anagallis Breeding Plans

My first idea, when I saw TJ's adult females, was females with Male Swallowtails. I checked Sock's checker and they look even more awesome together than I thought they would. biggrin.gif hanks for doing that Sock. smile.gif

I've finally found mates for my Swallowtails. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

Thanks for this! I think my favorite is the Gemshard mates.

Agree. I like them best with gemshards.

My first idea, when I saw TJ's adult females, was females with Male Swallowtails. I checked Sock's checker and they look even more awesome together than I thought they would. biggrin.gif hanks for doing that Sock. smile.gif

I've finally found mates for my Swallowtails. biggrin.gif

I only tried it because pinkgothic suggested it. =3 It did turn out quite lovely!

~

I don't care for the gems as mates, but since others do, I went ahead and played around with them:

Anagallis x Blue Gemshard

Anagallis x Green Gemshard

Anagallis x Red Gemshard

Green Gemshard x Anagallis

Red Gemshard x Anagallis

Anagallis x Blue Gemshard x Red Gemshard x Anagallis

Anagallis x Green Gemshard x Green Gemshard x Anagallis

Anagallis x Red Gemshard x Blue Gemshard x Anagallis

Just tried breeding four of mine with Stripes on the off-chance I might see what color Stripe they'd give. Of course, I got two Anagallis and two no interest, so... if anyone else happens to actually get a Stripe out of them, please do let me know what color it is, 'cause I'm dying of curiosity now. *g*

@Imbecamiel:

I tried 4 pairs (2 x male Anagallis, 2 x female Anagallis), and got - ta-dah - 4 Anagallis eggs. Looks like we'll have to wait a while until we know...

Just tried breeding four of mine with Stripes on the off-chance I might see what color Stripe they'd give. Of course, I got two Anagallis and two no interest, so... if anyone else happens to actually get a Stripe out of them, please do let me know what color it is, 'cause I'm dying of curiosity now. *g*

Only tried one pairing before I remembered the ratios and stopped, hahah. I will of course say something if I get a Stripe.

ETA: Next three pairings gave Anagallis eggs, too.

Edited by Chalkboard

Thank you everyone for posting pictures - I just took a look through this thread and these dragons look amazing with everything. So beautiful!

Heheh, yeah, I figure it may be a while before they're giving any Stripes. xd.png Thanks for letting me know how your tries went! I'll just have to try to be patient until ratios even out, here... *g*

(Also - ooooh. I did not expect the green of the alt Desipis to be so striking!)

Could someone do the female with an albino? Bit curious about that.

And here's a female with a balloon and a black [ ballon,black ]

and a male from vine here, really expected that to be better. xd.png

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

I wonder if the males and females give different Stripe variants? I'll have to keep wondering, six breedings with Stripes, six Anagallis eggs... biggrin.gif

HEARTSTEALERS!!!!

They look fabulous with Heartstealers. I'm definitely starting a checker come next February!

I've been working on a purebred lineage.

Unfortunately I've had two refusals so far dry.gif

Anagallis have definitely become my favorite dragon happy.gif