Stellaluna22

Mother's Day Mass Breeding Event

What dragon breeds should be bred?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 Pinks

7 Purples

4 Reds

And 13 Black Teas for the heck of it.

Except for a couple of the Purples, they're all PBs. Sadly I forgot what date this would be happening on and already bred her earlier this week, otherwise she would have been quite appropriate to join in!

Edit: Just found a mom in the cave!

Edited by Alectrona

I accidentally bred an unnamed inbred spring.

I name all my dragons and the inbreeds are recognizable by their name but i did not get to checking and naming this one before i bred him..... so sorry about whomever gets him.

I got 1 refusal and the rest succesful breeds but i forgot to count the eggs, sorry

My contributions:

Pink: 7

Purple: 3

Red: 9

Spring: 2

Non-included:

1 Silver (purple fail)

2 Green Stripes (Spring fails)

2 Royal Blues (Red fails)

Anagallis: 4

Gemshard: 3

1 Fever (Gemshard fail)

Only 2 no interest and 1 refusal. Not bad.

I bred a lot of everything, but only a few reds because breeding is exhausting. xd.png

Edit: Bred at least 94 dragons. There were more but they went off my action log.

Edited by Jazeki

Happy Mother's Day!

All totals added up! Great job everyone c: a lot of people will love all those eggs!

Was just in the middle of tallying and breeding when my ISP took a nose dive early this morning, and since 4G uses up battery life way faster than WiFi, I won't be able to finish in time. But I do believe I sent somewhere around 10 pinks and three times that many reds to the AP, before the net and phones went down. There will be some other pretty things with red and pink patents in that mix, too. Glad I could contribute something! Thanks, Stella and everyone! Now I have to go be productive until I have decent service, again.

Wasn't going to breed for this event as in my culture it's not actually Mother's day today, but then thought Oh why not...

Keeping track of everything was the hardest part laugh.gif These will all be showing up in the AP:

Purples: 4

Springs: 8

Reds: 24

Pinks: 44

Not counting all the fails. (there were many) Only bred neat and neat-ish lineages though. Plus a pair of dragons whose codes had something to do with mom (because Alectrona's post gave me an idea laugh.gif) Kept trying everything with cb metallics and trios, but they were having none of that today. I think I got one 2g Red from a gold for all that effort haha. But there's a pretty neat 2g Pink from a cb holly in the AP somewhere, and some 2nd gens from other holidays too.

Sooo Happy Mother's Day!

Bred all of my Pinks, Purples, Reds, and Springs! I didn't keep track of exactly how many eggs, but I think there were only a few no egg/interest an only one refusal.

Happy Mother's Day!

Ugh.

Pink and Purple refused, Pink and Nhiostrife produced Nhiostrife, and red's bred lately

Bred all my caveborn pinks, purples and seasonals.. these were purbreds.

Bred all my caveborn reds, these were paired with cb golds or cb silvers.

I didn't keep a count, but I'd say more bred eggs than fails.

I also bred a couple of nice Thuweds, Dusks and Dorkfaces.

Enjoy!

*takes advantage of working internets*

I think so. My red count was 56, when I had to leave off. I just found my notes. No purples, but I hadn't got that far. I have a LOT of reds and pinks, yet. xd.png

Final Tally:

~ 67 reds

~ 22 pinks

~ 2 purples

~ several more eggs with the above breeds in the lineage

So...Father's Day... wink.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

Tossed to the AP four more reds and one more seasonal. Plus three coppers, two moonstones, three sunstones, two sunsong amphipteres, a day glory drake, two black teas, and two swallowtails. All nice lineages except a few messy reds, but they're BSA dragons. cool.gif

Added 30 or so when they were all added. Mainly pb, or 2 gen holliday. a few interesting checkers tho.

Sent to the AP:

- 13 nice lineage reds

- 9 lovely lineage pinks

- 3 purebred purples

- 7 pretty springs

- 5 messy pinks

- 4 messy purples

- 13 messy reds

Edited by harlequinraven

I couldn't start breeding until late, so I was racing against the clock (for the eggs to be born on Mother's Day DC time). I could have bred more if only I'd started sooner...

Bred:

Pink - 8

Purple - 3

Red - 6

Spring - 17

Fail - 7

(All pretty lineages - checkers/PBs/seasonal rotations.)

Managed to get some Mother's Day eggs out to the AP after returning home from an outing with my mom. smile.gif

- three 2nd gen Coppers (2 brown, 1 green, the other pairs didn't want to give eggs)

- 6 Purples (2nd gens and decent lineages, like this)

- 6 Pinks (among them this one, all the others are very nice even gens, PB or with valentine holidays)

- 4 Springs (all even gen, a PB 2nd and several nice others)

- 1 Canopy Spring-fail Thuwed

The Reds have a great BSA, but other than that I didn't see a connection to mother's day, so I called it a day after that. wink.gif

Went looking for Mother's Day eggs, but I keep forgetting that the AP adds a day. lol And of course right after I post I catch this pretty~ Thanks natayah! So some of our eggs are starting to show up now c:

So...Father's Day...  wink.gif

I was actually thinking about this, maybe breeding Summers (since Father's Day this year is also the summer solstice), Guardians (since fathers are the 'traditonal' protectors), and Carmine Wyverns (since their breed description mentions them being dedicated parents and red carnations are one of the symbols of the holiday). I just felt too shy to make a whole thread unsure.gif But if there's an interest...

Edited by Denwayasha

I love these events! biggrin.gif I would do a father's day one, for sure!

I probably won't post the event thread though xd.png One of you guys should!

Congrats everyone on their breedings! So many eggs!