Stellaluna22

Mother's Day Mass Breeding Event

What dragon breeds should be bred?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for Swallowtails because the females remind me of my mom :3

*does double take*

Wow, we have so many votes! And several tied votes too, this shall be interesting! ninja.gif

Selected breeds for the Mother's Day Breeding Event!

1. Pink Dragon!

2. Purple Dragon!

3. Red Dragon!

4. Spring Seasonal Dragon!

I know there was a tiebreaker between some breeds, so I chose the breeds I thought that suited well.

Don't have any of these dragons? Don't worry! You can always breed other dragons!

The event is on May 10th, 2015 (this Sunday!) so don't forget to breed your dragons in appreciation for mothers around the world!

Being that I am sort of a new mommy (son will be 2 in July) I would like to partake in this. :3

I would like to suggest moonstones since I DO have a little boy and besides, blue IS my favorite color. tongue.gifhappy.gif

I'll join! As a mom of two, yeah... I like the idea of pinks & purples since purples help with fertility. smile.gif Will breed whatever the poll ends up showing (looking like pinks are way ahead).

That is a lot of BSA to breed and catch. smile.gif I will also be breeding every yellow dragon on my scroll, because my mama loves that color best.

I'll breed my BSA dragons (mostly pinks and reds). happy.gif

And maybe the other purple breeds, since that's my mother's favorite color.

Tomorrow is the event!

All reminders have been sent out to people who requested one.

Happy Mother's Day (to those in the Southern Hemisphere and Eastern Time people!)

Off to bred some of my nicer reds, pinks, purples and springs smile.gif

I also contributed:

x3 Pinks

x2 Reds

x1 purple fail (gemshard xd.png)

x1 Carmine

I bred the carmine too because I ran out of BSA dragons available to breed, so I just went to the next few dragons which didn't make it onto the official breeds but were still voted for tongue.gif

All done breeding and I sent a lot of pretty eggs to the AP

I'd love to get a huge list of all eggs bred if possible!

My total:

Selected breeds

Pinks: 3

Reds: 2

Purple: 0

Spring: 0

Not selected breeds/fails

Gemshard: 1

Carmine: 1

My action log showed I bred 93 pairings and more than half gave eggs - it would take way to much time to go back and get totals - it took me over an hour and a half just to bred 'em all.

Edited by rubyshoes

Wow! That's a lot!

I'll write 50, and split it between the 4 breeds if that's alright tongue.gif

Wow! That's a lot!

I'll write 50, and split it between the 4 breeds if that's alright tongue.gif

That's fine smile.gif I apologize for being lazy and not keeping track of the totals though (when I did the avatar breeding earlier in the week for the their mass breeding event it was over the limit of the action page and took 2 hours to bred 'em all). I will say though that my purples did like making ultraviolets more than purples/spitfires so about 7 ultraviolets also went to the AP. I also only bred the pretty dragons (except when I "goofed") if I had bred them all it would have been over 200 breedings combined.

edit: I also remember sending a pretty 4 gen stairstep silver with pinks to the AP and a pretty bronze tinsel even gen

edit2: Also sent a pretty 3 EG pink thuwed and a 3EG pink with Caballo spriter alt

Edited by rubyshoes

I can't wait to see the wall of pink/purple/red/spring eggs in a few days!

Lots of lucky people will get more BSA eggs!

Just released approximately 25 2nd gen Pinks (PB's and Holidaykins ^^) into the AP. Onward onto higher gens.

Update(s):

Cca. 17 2nd gen Purples were just launched into the AP. :3

And 20 2nd gen Reds were just AP'd.

And 12 pretty Holiday checkers and neat even gens left my scroll.

Cca. 17 more 2nd gen Springs just started roaming the AP. :3

I might find a couple of more higher gens on my scroll, but that's pretty much all of them - good hunting! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

5 pinks, 1 spring

Some with dead mom dragons and tribute father names because I'm mean and because why not.

*stabs own feels*

Five pinks, three purples, three reds, and six seasonal eggs to the AP, plus some kins. I might do some of the dragons that had vote counts.

Pink - 42

Purple - 12

Red - 52

Spring - 27

Yup I bred ALL my Seasonals, Reds, Pinks, and Purples - some of the Reds have ugly lineages but I thought - what the heck - it's BSAs so they will be useful anyway. Most are relatively pretty though wink.gif

Edited by herk

Pink - 9

Purple - 7

Red - 15

Spring - 7

Add to that a couple of kins, one Avatar and a bunch of refusals rolleyes.gif

I only had one success, a single Spring Seasonal. My other babies are too messy to breed. I did breed a Crimson Royal x Red for myself though xd.png