Thaelasan

URL Lost

The year is 3015.

Humankind has reached the pinnacle of technological achievements - the downloading of the soul. The uploading of all you are.

However, that doesn't mean that some individuals don't like to keep their human bodies for as long as possible. And have children. But once they reach their prime, they complete the download, becoming immortal.

But this story is not about those who are close to that time, nor is it about those who discovered it.

It is about a group of individuals who have found a mysterious problem in the source code which has given humanity this ending - and their story as they attempt to find the legendary individual who started it all...

----

You are a person between the age of 14-24, the ages in which people are allowed to make the decision to purchase a Matric - a digital entity which is a reflection of themselves.

Matrics are customizable, adaptable, interchangeable, and have no set gender. As such, they can be whatever the person wants them to be. Until the day the person uploads themselves, the Matric also has a set AI which matches the personality of the creator - meaning that it basically becomes a twin of them which can follow them around on any network open device.

In high schools, it's not uncommon to see them on phones, going from phone to phone to talk during the lecture even when the phone isn't active.

Of course, internet security has had to be tightened to fit this new era. Hacking is a punishable offense by law. Killing a Matric is just like killing a human being. Matrics can also be tried and Terminated - which, in some cases, is worse than a death sentence, as it can also mean terminating ALL backups of the Matric, and removing any chance of that person's eternal life.

Thus, many people are fiercely protective of their Matrics, while others never get one for religious or personal reasons.

A Matric can be given special privileges based on a person's job or rank. Matrics can perform tasks easily such as setting budgets, accessing records, and moving around various data and information.

It's not uncommon to see a nurse with a Matric that knows every patient's name and health status, or a banker with a formal Matric that could tell you the amount deposited and withdrawn by every individual who ever used it. Their uses are many, and as long as a device is connected to the network, that device can be accessed by a Matric.

(( If you desire more information about Matrics, laws, and customs, I'll be happy to fill in more here. ))

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Username:

Character Name (If the character is long deceased and already uploaded, write the name, and then deceased.):

Matric Name/Code (If they have one. Most Matric names are a Greek Letter, a number, and then a nickname or fragment of the person's name.):

Matric Nickname (An endearing title by the owner.):

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Matric Gender (This can be changed, but make sure we know you changed it.):

Matric Age (Not very important unless the Matric has been around for a LONG time. This can be up to 200 years thus far.):

Character Appearance (Not important if deceased, unless you wish it.):

Matric Appearance (Can be changed at any time. There is NO LIMIT to what they can be. Most are humanoid, but there could be potato Matrices. Who knows.)

Character Personality (Normally, a Matric mimics its owner.):

Matric Personality (Sometimes, a Matric develops a few side quirks.):

Character's Job/Grade (Important.):

Character History (Not super important, but desired.):

Character's Connector (A Connector is the device they MOST USE to call their Matric. A digital network watch. A phone. A tablet. A laptop. Even a Bluetooth speaker.):

Other:

(( I may add more to these character sheets. Keep an eye on it. ))

------

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character Name: Brian Rowell

Matric Name/Code: Δ1BRAIN

Matric Nickname: Skaol

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 21

Matric Gender: Male

Matric Age: not important? M'kay

Character Appearance: OMG BACON

Matric Appearance: most of the time, Skaol takes the shape of a dragon

Character Personality: He's a cheery man, and a friendly soul at that. He is not up for much violence, and most times, he refuses to fight at all. He is normally that guy in the corner who is scared to fight at all, so you could consider him cowardly. He is willing to make friends and keep the peace. Though if things get violent, count him out. He is plenty smart, and a great strategist, though will not help if the outcome is violence. He is pretty wimpy if somebody raises a fist, though is quick to scold his Matric in the case the machine gets in trouble again.

Matric Personality: surprisingly, Skaol is quite the OPPOSITE of his owner. He is rebellious, violent, and loves a good fight. He also has some sass, and will not hesitate to speak against somebody. He is known for being a troublemaker, and as such, Brian has a hard time with him. Skaol has gotten in trouble with lots of authorities, especially police and park rangers. And guess what? He loves it. He will love trouble until the end. He is also very selfish and does not care much about the wellbeing of others but himself.

Character's Job/Grade: He is a sophmore in college

Character History: He never really had too much of a significant life. He played soccer, ate ice cream, and had fun as a little kid. He never had anything rather notable happen, besides family members getting their Matrics and such. Then, it was his turn. Unfortunately, he got stuck with...Skaol. That's when things got interesting. Interesting and hectic at the same time.

Character's Connector: A Bluetooth (I had to)

Other:

Username: Alexander_Drake

Character Name: Reginald Revan

Matric Name/Code: Σ5REG

Matric Nickname: The Voice In My Head (Voice)

Character Age: 18

Matric Gender: Unspecified, identifies as male and sounds male.

Matric Age: 20

Character Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, blue eyes, 5'8" tall, skinny, non muscular. Generally wears olive green shirt with a brown jacket and jeans.

Matric Appearance: A black cloud, constantly in motion.

Character Personality: Cheerful, yet shy and introverted. Generally won't speak his mind unless he must.

Matric Personality: Snarky and witty, with a side order of 'I don't care.' But that only applies to strangers.

Character's Job/Grade: 12th grade.

Character History: Not usually one to act on his own, Reginald's parents were surprised when he chose Voice for his Matric.

Character's Connector: Cell Phone.

Other: Reginald will use his phone for most online activities rather than a computer unless a computer makes things easier.

Username: Thaelasan

Character Name: Ethaniel Ulysses

Matric Name/Code: PSI159ETHANIEL

Matric Nickname: Achilles

Character Age: 19

Matric Gender: Male.

Matric Age: Was created 4 years ago.

Character Appearance: With long hair that he ties up in various ways, he looks like a woman from the back. However, his front is vastly different - a rugged, unshaven beard that he's allowed to overtake his face removes all doubt of his gender. He enjoys wearing long coats, believing them to make him look cooler - a habit he's kept since high school. He also enjoys wearing a necklace which contains his communicator within it, inscribed with a picture of a Greek soldier - harkening to his last name and pride of it. His hair is black. His eyes are blue.

Matric Appearance: A Greek soldier, clad in armor, appearing to look like a fusion of Ethan and Achilles based upon historian description. A phalanx's armor adorns a muscular form, normally seen carrying a spear or sword. He swings it around to emphasize points.

Character Personality: A young man with a dream, Ethan desires nothing more than to explore the depths of the Matric as much as possible, enjoying gaming using it as well as using it to assist with his current career of developing new mods for Matrics - whether for cosmetics or adaptability. He has a quirk of acting things out theatrically.

Matric Personality: Like his owner, albeit actually dressed like an actor from some stage play. He likes to pretend he's fighting in battles with soldiers, especially the famous Trojan war, which led to Achilles' death - though this digital version of him claims he lived and wouldn't have died so easily. He makes frequent puns and references to the Greco/Roman era - a quirk given to him by Ethan. i.e. "You stabbed me in the back in a fashion akin to Brutus!" or "Gah! Weakening me in that way, as though placing a blade in my Achilles' Heel!", as well as "How sneaky, sneaky as a wooden horse!"

Character's Job/Grade: Currently self-employed as a modder and game designer. Graduated recently. Trying to enter college.

Character History: Ethan grew up proud of his last name, taking it to mean he was destined to be some form of hero. His favorite subject was mythology of any sort, though mainly Greek. In school, he liked to act like he was a soldier, calling himself Odysseus or using his last name. He never really outgrew it, but it made him quirky and adorable - the reasons why his girlfriend loves him.

Character's Connector: His Soldier Pendant.

Other:

Username: Thaelasan

Character Name: Athena Price

Matric Name/Code: KAPPA210ATHENA

Matric Nickname: Helen(a)

Character Gender: Female.

Matric Gender: Female

Matric Age: A year old

Character Appearance: As though the spitting image of her namesake, Athena looks almost like a goddess. Her silver-white hair shrouds eyes of light blue, giving her the appearance of luminescence and wisdom.

Matric Appearance: Though she carries Athena's visage, Helena wears a dress like those from the Greco-Roman period. Her hair is tied up, whereas Athena prefers to let it hang long besides a single braid.

Character Personality: Fascinated by legends and stories, Athena shares her lover's interests in the past and mythology. She also shares his desire to play around and enjoy one's self.

Matric Personality: Like her owner, Helena is quiet and conserved unless agitated, but she also shares Achilles habit of Greek references and his passion for theater.

Character's Job/Grade: Currently in 12th grade, looking forward to graduation.

Character History: Athena's life moved her forward in a neverchanging pace of normality. She despised the hum-drum of daily life and the actions of those who wished to conform. She didn't really want a Matric because she didn't think living forever would be worth it if life continued to be so boring and dismal. However, during her high school years, she met Ethan, whose penchant for constant theatrics, wordplay, and love of adventure drew her in.

Character's Connector: A gift from Ethan - a tablet with Greek artwork spanning its length drawn well by him.

Other:

Username: KuroKishi

Character Name: Archer 'Arc' Donnel

Matric Name/Code: ZETA159ARC

Matric Nickname: Archon

Character Age: 20

Matric Age: 3 years since creation.

Character Appearance: Arc has a semi-athletic build and is slightly higher than the average male around his age. His hair is short and of a dark brown color, kept short overall except the top and swept back (just like his), whilst his eyes are of a vibrant, almost unnatural gray color. What Archer enjoys to wear the most includes, but is not limited to, dark colored tops, tees, shirts and sweaters, as well as loose or cargo pants and jeans. His style is mainly about looking casual, but has a slight, formal appeal to it that most would lack.

Matric Appearance: Archon is an individual that seems to look as if he's from a time even farther than Archer's reality. He wears a suit of pure black that sticks to his frame and is covered around the chest and arms by strange, metallic plates. His head is shrouded by a hood that emerges from his suit, along with a mask of the same dark metal that looks something like this.

Character Personality: Arc is quite open, to say the least. He's daring, confident and has the backbone to stay calm under pressure. In an argument, he is willing to push his side forward, yet might back off if his logic is properly disproved. An aura of seriousness covers him and deters him from a lot of contact, unfortunately. His attitude toward strangers or new friends is skeptical and, sometimes, way too cold for comfort. To be honest, this treatment does not change by much even after you befriend him... but, well, he'll most certainly split off some of his time for you, if he finds you worthy of it, and respect you a lot more than others. Some say the young man treats a third party even better, but even if the rumors are true, the members of said third party would be an extreme rarity. Lastly, Arc's personality often differs from the one he uses when playing games. It sticks to the serious, leader's tone that he has, but is much warmer and friendlier.

Matric Personality: Archon has mostly copied Arc's personality from when he plays games, as he believes 'at least one of the two has to not sound like a stuck-up snob most of the time'. In contrast to his owner, the Matric limits its words. No one really knows if he does that because he's an introvert or just because he wishes to prove how 'wise' he is.

Character's Job/Grade: College student/unemployed.

Character History: Archer was born into a rich family that had just finished riding along the growing trend that was the VEX Industries' creations. As one of the earlier predecessors of the young man had sponsored the starting company with a risky loan after seeing their ideas, they had reaped the rewards of the booming fad that was the Matrics series. Arc had a bigger brother that was mainly 'coerced' into taking over the buisness of the family - a simple but effective goods teleportation service - whilst he himself was left to do whatever came to his mind. He grew up averagely, with the only thing different about him being the fact he would often be bothered by people that were 'trying to get some', as his dad would describe it. Finishing school with a couple of awards thanks to his natural intellect, the young man decided to try something new during his year before college began. Thanks to that choice, he turned into an avid gamer and became renowned in one or two titles because of his skills. Now, Arc leads a busy life, as inbetween college, sleep and gaming, he is trying to become more social. Maybe one of his friends could help him out...

Character's Connector: Bracelet on the right hand connected to a mini-circuit, translucent contact lens. The bracelet allows control of the AI through a one-side mini holoprojector, and the lens allows the AI to interact with the surroundings and Arc's vision at will. The connector, unlike its simplistic apperance and design, is top of the line and costs quite a fortune.

Other: Arc is an avid gamer that often spends his time playing, as studies have turned into a piece of cake for him and his need of sleep is only around six hours.

Edited by Thaelasan

Is Matric Age how long they've had the Matric or their age that they programmed the Matric to act like?

Oh, another question

Where do we send the sheets? PM or here?

Might as well complete the threesome, if Mouse and Esko are joining, I will too. I love scientific stuff like this. Sometimes I daydream about future tech, so this is definitely something I'll keep an eye on even if for some inexplicable reason I don't join.

@Myamouse: I suppose it could be either, but it originally meant the age of the Matric since its creation. Its mental age could also be contained in the same line.

@Esko: Here is fine. This one isn't going to be as strict, but that doesn't mean my famous text walls won't appear every now and then - so look forward to those. :3c Just a warning.

@Alexander: Glad to hear it.

I'll be posting my sheet by tomorrow, most likely. Though I made it today, I'm trying to pick between four different character pairs.

A strict, young adult with aspirations of being a technological genius and a female counterpart who is quite lax and finds his ambitions unnecessary but supports them anyway.

A 24 year old girl who just finally decided to get her Matric and her 25 year old boyfriend who helped her make the decision, though she is still conflicted. Her religious parents have frowned upon it.

A pair of graduates who both enjoy gaming and use their Matrics to do it, and have no real aspirations for what they'll do now. As such, they're a bit awkward.

A pair of 16 year olds who love each other immensely and their Matrics reflect it. They're still trying to get good grades and shine.

And there are more than those.

Coolio

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character Name: Brian Rowell

Matric Name/Code: Δ1BRAIN

Matric Nickname: Skaol

Character Age: 21

Matric Age: not important? M'kay

Character Appearance: OMG BACON

Matric Appearance: most of the time, Skaol takes the shape of a dragon

Character Personality: He's a cheery man, and a friendly soul at that. He is not up for much violence, and most times, he refuses to fight at all. He is normally that guy in the corner who is scared to fight at all, so you could consider him cowardly. He is willing to make friends and keep the peace. Though if things get violent, count him out. He is plenty smart, and a great strategist, though will not help if the outcome is violence. He is pretty wimpy if somebody raises a fist, though is quick to scold his Matric in the case the machine gets in trouble again.

Matric Personality: surprisingly, Skaol is quite the OPPOSITE of his owner. He is rebellious, violent, and loves a good fight. He also has some sass, and will not hesitate to speak against somebody. He is known for being a troublemaker, and as such, Brian has a hard time with him. Skaol has gotten in trouble with lots of authorities, especially police and park rangers. And guess what? He loves it. He will love trouble until the end. He is also very selfish and does not care much about the wellbeing of others but himself.

Character's Job/Grade: He is a sophmore in college

Character History: He never really had too much of a significant life. He played soccer, ate ice cream, and had fun as a little kid. He never had anything rather notable happen, besides family members getting their Matrics and such. Then, it was his turn. Unfortunately, he got stuck with...Skaol. That's when things got interesting. Interesting and hectic at the same time.

Character's Connector: A Bluetooth (I had to)

Other:

(( I may add more to these character sheets. Keep an eye on it. ))

------

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I think the two 16 year olds would be an interesting choice, I'd like to see how they play out in the RP.

Still debating what to put in my character sheet, as I have decided I will join.

P.S. How do you make Greek letters with a US keyboard?

Alex, I can only with my Greek iPad keyboard. If you would like, I could type out a random greek letter and you can copy+paste it into your sheet

Alrighty......

Initiating awesome Help Alex mode...

Here ya go: Ω, Σ or Φ ?

Though I support the amount of effort you are putting into the Greek letter thing, I meant the English translation of the letter. I.e. Gamma, beta, alpha, Omega, Epsilon, Psi, Phi, Kappa....

Like that. I do like the actual Greek letters but they're unnecessary. For example, a Matric could be called PSI74THEODORE, or ALPHA323VICTOR.

It's quite cool, because the Matrics can then be found under three categories.

Their Greek letter, which is a basic search for a Matric. You want to find all the Beta Matrics? Basic information.

Their Security Code/Social Security number, in a way, which is randomized and can be anything from a single digit to ten digits. This number is distinct and is only shared by a select few Matrics, or Matrici.

Then there is the name, which is given by the creator. Most people use their own name, but some actually use their Matric's nickname or birthname, if they didn't like their own name. This name may be shared, but not very many Matrics share all three categories. If any two Matrics have the same name, they're called Dopplegangers. They are then given a fourth thing to separate them from each other - another Greek letter.

Also, I forgot to mention - there is a Matric police force. Think of it like an online Security System which is sentient and obedient to the government. A lot of people were frightened by the idea, but it was necessary.

They wield data destroying weapons called Brooms by laymen, which "sweep" Matrics or arrest them. They are the Matrics of actual police officers who are either still living or have already uploaded.

Yes, that means you could be a digital detective who died long ago but uploaded himself and is very good at his job. Have fun with it!

I'll be doing my own sheet soon. I think I agree with Myamouse.

EDIT: BUT I also agree with the sixteen year olds, so I'll just choose between those two ideas.

Edited by Thaelasan

OH! So mine will be DELTA1BRAIN. Thenks =3

So....am I accepted?

If you could put a bit more information in it, yes. It just feels... lacking. But it's close to what I want. You also didn't fill out the Username Section. :3c

Username: Alexander_Drake

Character Name: Reginald Revan

Matric Name/Code: Σ5REG

Matric Nickname: The Voice In My Head (Voice)

Matric Gender: Unspecified, identifies as male and sounds male.

Matric Age: 20

Character Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, blue eyes, 5'8" tall, skinny, non muscular. Generally wears olive green shirt with a brown jacket and jeans.

Matric Appearance: A black cloud, constantly in motion.

Character Personality: Cheerful, yet shy and introverted. Generally won't speak his mind unless he must.

Matric Personality: Snarky and witty, with a side order of 'I don't care.' But that only applies to strangers.

Character's Job/Grade: 12th grade.

Character History: Not usually one to act on his own, Reginald's parents were surprised when he chose Voice for his Matric.

Character's Connector: Cell Phone.

Other: Reginald will use his phone for most online activities rather than a computer unless a computer makes things easier.

Can they talk to their Matrici? Can they have full-on conversations? Or is it like (not so) Cleverbot Evie, where they add things to their database after someone says it, but they don't actually understand things and sometimes what they say is completely random?

I meant to go over this later in the RP, but this is actually important.

When a Matric is "born", they are a clean slate. No model, no set gender, no set personality, only a bunch of source codes which adapt based on uploaded personality traits or customized traits. They are the base for most AIs of this time, their five code parts being thus:

1. The Chameleon Code: Named after the infamous color-changing reptile, this code is interchangeable and gives the AI its identity. It is basically the Adaptation Codex, which allows the AI to adapt to any situation or any set of customized traits.

2. The Asimov Code: Named after the famous Russian author, the Asimov Code is the amendable code of things the Matric knows it can and cannot do, including the three famous rules of sentient robotics. However, this code is not strict. Like a human, a Matric can choose to break these rules, but these rules also inform Matrici of the consequences, meaning a Matric cannot plead ignorance.

3. The Immortality Code: Simply put, the code of adverse finality. This code is rigidly set into the Matric that informs them of all threats to their continued existence - other Matrici, viruses, hacks, and known code breaks. This is constantly updated as long as the Matric has connection to a network.

4. The Life Code: This code gives a Matric conscious thought and free will and works as a subroutine for the Chameleon Code - constant adaptation from both environment and software input. This CANNOT be changed after a Matric is born. It was made to alter itself, and any attempt to discover it or alter it will activate the fifth and final code.

5. The Termination Code: A code of dual parts. Normally, this code is removed when the person upload themselves into the Matric. This code both protects a Matric and threatens them. Called the Arnold Code by laymen (due to his role as the Terminator) this code is infamous for having been faulty in the first few months of development, leading to hilarious Matric corruptions, glitches, and (in a few unfortunate cases) death.

Simply put, the code has power over all other codes in the Matric and monitors them. Any attempt to alter them will result in a Lockdown - the Matric will shut itself off from outside connection for a set period of time and begin emitting a distress beacon to its owner on a closed and safe connection - hence the importance of a connector. In the event the Matric begins emitting this signal, the connector will alert the owner and allow them to report the problem.

But the code also allows outside shutdown of a Matric by police enforcement if absolutely necessary. However, this can damage the Matric beyond repair, and is only used in a last ditch attempt to halt a Matric's movement through networks. Recently, a new update of the code allows it to use the Lockdown to "arrest" Matrici, but this has caused an outcry by owners because they believe it unethical for multiple reasons. As such, the update is optional but suggested by authorities, and enforced to known criminals.

Attempts to change, learn, discover, or otherwise tamper with any of the four Major Codes will result in activation of the fifth. That's the current situation.

But I say all that to say this - this means that the Matrici are completely intelligent and know all data accessible to them. Whereas we must learn and study, they cannot forget - hence why a Matric is better than a human.

They cannot forget known information unless they are told to delete it. But this also means they can be ordered not to divulge certain information. A Matric is completely obedient to their owner in most cases, though some with certain personalities can be hotheaded.

And some people like to duplicate their Matric so that when they upload themselves, the Matric they had talked to and played with for so long can still be alive. This is promoted by most software companies as having backups of Matrici on private servers means less chance of a person being forever terminated, a fate said to be worse than death, their conscious minds unable to be retrieved from the network.

Also the company which made them is a joint Japanese-American-European conglomerate called Virtual Existence Inc., or VEX.

Oh, and yes, to be expected, the amount of Vocaloid and other computer anthropromorphs made in Matric are freaking unbelievable. This is a joke that I shall be mentioning sometimes. I don't personally partake in a lot of Vocaloid hullabaloo (also oh my god that's a word. what.) but I thought it'd be funny.

Edited by Thaelasan

I can't believe I'm asking this

Skateboards=hoverboards?

Stealing is obviously against the law, but how are they punished? Are their Matrici taken away? Are they put in jail?

Cars, what are they like? Are they less likely to have an accident? (Because if the percentage of car crashes is less than 20% I might need to redo Liam's history...)

I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible, which is hard considering the only setting details you put were that it's in the far future...

I would suppose all things we BELIEVE will be created in our near future would be accessible - instant travel, perhaps even teleportation? Flying vehicles do exist, but have such strict laws and guidelines that most people prefer land-based travels for short distances. Hoverboards yes.

As for crimes, a Matric is treated and punished separately from its owner, unless it was an order or something from the owner which caused the issue - thus they are called an accomplice.

Humans are still arrested, and their Matrici are also confiscated, put into Lockdown, and not allowed connection to outside networks. If a person is given the death sentence, the Matric is usually reset to ensure that they forget what happened and basically become a new... THEM. A start over, if you will. Even if the person fell to corruption and murder, if the Matric was innocent, it is treated like any other person, albeit with the same personality. It works on the law of "even if we're similar, it doesn't mean we would do the same things." Meaning that maybe the Matric will give to society what the human being didn't. Think of a Matric like a child and that should help. Would you punish a father for the sins of the son? Or vice versa? Not if the father knew nothing about it and hadn't contributed to the act.

I want to join this, buuuuut I has a question, are Matrici hard-light projections or regular holograms?

I want to join this, buuuuut I has a question, are Matrici hard-light projections or regular holograms?

Neither. they're just programs that basically live in any place that holds data and is somehow accessible and usable... I think. IS that right? Or am I totally wrong?

Both are right. A Matric can take any of those forms at any time. They can be simple sentient data, but most prefer to take on a visible shape when a screen allows it. Think of a person wandering on your desktop, sitting on your taskbar or one of your files, or fighting your drawings. They normally take on anthropromorphic forms. The really expensive holograph emitters allow for Matrics to walk around with their owners, but they're forbidden in schools and places of work because they're considered "distractions." Talking to a Matric ISN'T, unless it impedes progress. But schoolwork is harder now, since Matrici can explain most anything as well as a professor, so the level of understanding and academics has gone up worldwide. Though teachers still have jobs, of course, as hands-on trainers when a Matric can't explain it perfectly.

I'm getting off topic. Sorry.

The point is, they can take any form that data can be moved through. Anything.

Username: MrSpyro

Character Name: Theodore McKenzie (prefers Theo, will punch anyone who calls him Teddy)

Matric Name/Code: PHI413THEO

Matric Nickname: Shadowbolt

Character Age: 16

Matric Age: Meh

Character Appearance: Theo is small for his age with a very pale complexion, black hair, and violet eyes. As for clothes, he just wears whatever. He doesn't have any preferences when it comes to wardrobe choices.

Matric Appearance: A black unicorn with a mane and tail made of fire.

Character Personality: Theo's calm and laid-back attitude belies his wealth of knowledge. As previously stated, Theo is generally a calm and casual person. He doesn't really get annoyed by much, but those who push their luck usually regret it. When talking to other people, Theo tends to pepper his statements with puns and lighthearted teasing. Because of this, people have a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that he's a genius. Theo is incredibly smart, to the point where he skipped a grade level in school, especially with computers and technology, and is even trying to program his own game.

Matric Personality: Shadowbolt is quiet and doesn't really talk much unless spoken to. He is very serious, and doesn't take well to jokes, especially if they're about him, so nobody really tries to mess with him or anything. The only time when he's not like this is when he's in "gamer horse mode" as Theo calls it. Basically, whenever Shadowbolt plays video games, he goes through a drastic change in personality, and becomes hotheaded, competitive, and rather rude.

Character's Job/Grade: 12 (he skipped a grade)

Character History: Theo skipped a grade in school and got a Matric. That's all that's really important.

Character's Connector: His phone

Other: Meh

Is it okay if the characters know each other beforehand?

Edited by MrSpyro