TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Well, judging by how scarce they have become they must be rare. If not that then very uncommon. I grabbed 5 pretty easily yesterday, but they're gone now.

Well, judging by how scarce they have become they must be rare. If not that then very uncommon. I grabbed 5 pretty easily yesterday, but they're gone now.

Well, that sucks

BOOOO!Been up and trying since around 8am EST and not a SINGLE one even glimpsed save for the opening post by TJ.Probably gonna be one of those doomed to be without a CB.*le sigh* It's 4:14pm EST at this moment,btw.

Edited by Shin'a'in

Seeing how rare these guys have gotten, I am realllyyyyy glad I caught three pairs of eggs, two from each biome, influenced to be mates. Whew.

Same here! Living in Europe means I have completely missed this release. Booo sad.gif

Then I'm wondering what part of Europe you're living in, because I live in Belgium (Western Europe) and the first drop was around 9 in the evening for me. Which isn't that late at all, not even if you have to get to work the day after. (At least, I think it was 9, could have been 8; but I don't think so) I got online just before 10 in the evening, like I usually do and noticed the new release. So I filled up my scroll at the 10 pm drop wink.gif

Edited by OrcaFreak

Was this like Coppers or like Pyrals?

I wasn't here for neither of their releases.

Spessartine and Almandine Pyralspites were much easier to get than these. Definitely saw them drop longer. sad.gif Coppers I didn't pay enough attention to at the time to know how the drop really went after a day was done, but I dimly recall at least seeing them occasionally. I might be misremembering.

Really bummed so many people have no serious chance to catch them.

Edit: Just saw one in the desert. Didn't catch it, obviously, but it was the first one I've seen in an hour and a half.

Yay, glitches be gone! They'd only disappeared because of a glitch. Nothing to worry about, it's been fixed. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Maybe there will be another big dump at some point? I mean, it seems a bit weird to have them gone completely. If its like this for the rest of the release, they are definitely rare.

Was this like Coppers or like Pyrals?

I wasn't here for neither of their releases.

I was here for Pyrals, the Sesspartines and Almandines did slow, but they didn't just suddenly stop. This means we probably have another ultra-rare on our hands.

So wait, I missed this for ONE day, and they're already insanely rare? ;.; No fair... I mean honestly the mass-drop for other new breeds usually lasts longer than a single day doesn't it? I remember Gemshards, Plateds, and Rivers dropping exclusively for longer than 24 hours, but that might be wrong? It sure seems longer than this though.

EDIT: Although this does seem to prove that Gemshards are NOT and will not ever be rare in terms of drop frequency, so there's that, I suppose...

Edited by Lurhstaap

was trying the whole day to get one, since I missed the release (europe here as well) and haven't even SEEN any. what's the point in such super duper rare releases? dry.gif

It could also mean that the reason they aren't dropping with much frequency is because so many people have so many. I myself have six of them, I don't know the average for players on the site, but they could just be rare because the algorithms are trying to even stuff out.

Edited by shadowfighter

Gotta add in that this doesn't seem right to me. Really, I'm in the cave the morning after the release and NOTHING? I very rarely complain but I don't see the point in this. At all.

Has anyone here spotted an egg recently? I woke up this morning and grabbed one straight away, easy-peasy o_O

Has anyone here spotted an egg recently? I woke up this morning and grabbed one straight away, easy-peasy o_O

Someone said they spotted one in the Desert about 15-20 mins ago.

I haven't seen a single one yet. Granted I haven't been at it as long as others but given it was just released -yesterday- I feel like I should've at least -seen- one by now.

It could also mean that the reason they aren't dropping with much frequency is because so many people have so many. I myself have six of them, I don't know the average for players on the site, but they could just be rare because the algorithms are trying to even stuff out.

This release was weird in general - I believe the eggs stopped dropping around Cave Maintenance time, before that there were a bunch of them in all three biomes and there were plenty of eggs during the 5 minute drops, after that they suddenly vanished and the Cave carried on as if the new release never happened or more precisely as if it happened a week ago.

Edited by stagazer_7

then suddenly they vanished and the Cave carried on as if the new release never happened.

if that was the case then people wouldn't still be seeing them.

i poked around lunch time in the desert and saw one, though i'm locked so i didn't even try for it as it zoomed by.

but if the cave were ignoring the release, then they wouldn't still be dropping

Just saw one in the desert 5 min ago. :-/ But thats been the 1st one in 3 hours. Been watching for them all day and have only seen 5, when I click on them they are gone like they were only an illusion.

WOOT finally got ONE!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kadiskas

if that was the case then people wouldn't still be seeing them.

i poked around lunch time in the desert and saw one, though i'm locked so i didn't even try for it as it zoomed by.

but if the cave were ignoring the release, then they wouldn't still be dropping

sry, wrong phrasing, fixed it before - what I meant it's behaving as if the release happened a while back, there was no gradual decrease in the number of new eggs, no mixing with the other regulars - there was no warning the drop was about to come to an end and that's what strikes me as odd.

Edited by stagazer_7

These eggs just...vanished. My friend got a few around 5am central time (America) and then one the next hour neither of us saw a single one. I haven't seen any since. I know they're dropping still, but super rarely. I wonder if these will be the next CB metals or CB Almandine/Spessertines?

A few minutes ago I saw one in the Desert (I bet it's the same Kadiskas has seen), but didn't catch it on purpose... I already have my four and I've gifted all the others I've caught yesterday...

This release is sooooo weird sad.gif

Just saw one and missed, only to see another no more than seconds later and snag it.