TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

If the monthly releases are coming back, that only pushes the rares further and further away...let's hope these at least have some demand.

It's Sunday evening 19:48. Most of us have got work or school tomorrow morning, so it's not like we can stay up late to catch. Can we please go back to the first Saterday of the month for new releases? It at least gives us the a almost fair chance.

This is the shortest drop and the worst lag I have ever seen.

Managed to get one, but the lag is horrendous. I am so glad to see these added to the Cave! <3

It's Sunday evening 19:48. Most of us have got work or school tomorrow morning, so it's not like we can stay up late to catch. Can we please go back to the first Saterday of the month for new releases? It at least gives us the a almost fair chance.

it's 3:30 am Monday for me

I'm only up because I cant sleep

I can't even navigate the site right now. I hate the top of the hour. I suppose I'll have the new babies soon.

Don't know how I did it in that lag fest but I got 7 of the new eggs and from the respective biomes I wanted. smile.gif

Thank you TJ and thank you to the artist.<3 The eggs are beautiful.

Fought through the lag and got six eggs. That was pretty hardcore.... ;-;"" Hopefully you guys struggling with lag will get some eggs soon!

New release! smile.gif Surprise... wink.gif

Thank you, TJ, for linking the news posts to the main cave page, or I might not have noticed.

I have managed to get a couple (won't drop other eggs) but this is the worst lag I've seen in quite a while.

Add to the already 2 minute long lag at the top of the hour nowadays, and it is not pretty.

But the eggs are pretty, and I look forward to seeing the dragons. Thanks for new release.

Managed to get a 2nd egg. These are both from the Forest, so I'll switch biomes for the next pair, when I unlock in a couple of hours. biggrin.gif

*collapses* Got 7, so I'm done hunting for now!

I'm so glad I'm on vacation right now, instead of on my hilariously awful home internet. xd.png

Best of luck to those still hunting! *settles in to wait for TJ's eggies to hatch*

A new release already? ohmy.gif I hope these dragons aren't as amazing as last release's three breeds or I'll never be able to catch up! Just kidding laugh.gif but I really feel we're getting spoiled lately. Thank you!

The new eggs look very interesting, like nicely decorated neglected eggs. xd.png

Seconding this (even if it's early Sunday afternoon for me), especially since I can only catch two because I JUST bred and caught several dragons that I've been trying for for a while. Not being able to plan for a drop means I either have to give up on breeding projects or risk being shut out of a drop... that diminishes the fun of gameplay. The eggs are lovely, don't get me wrong, but I'm really not able to fully enjoy new drops the way they're currently arranged, and I miss being able to.