TJ09

2015-04-25 - Retiring Site Layouts

I added all screenshots of the home page layouts on the wiki some time ago.

I didn't expect any of these two to be anything but greyed out though I did use dino cave for an amount of time in the past (though only fractionally, and I wouldn't use it again even though it is nice to keep that idea of dino cave "alive").

Edited by Ashywolf

Thanks for the info, I've been using Blackout since the new default doesn't work like it should on my computer.

Thanks for the info, I've been using Blackout since the new default doesn't work like it should on my computer.

Yes; I've been using St Pat's since the beautiful but damned new skin, so I hope if that ever goes, there will be an equally stripped down one in its place...

Thanks for telling us.

I just now seen this news update. xd.png Well that's cool, and really nice that you let people who use it keep it. happy.gif I like the new default myself so I'm all good either way. But thanks for the update! wink.gif

I switched to Blackout because of the motion sickness the new default skin caused, but I would really love to have the old default back as a skin option. I'd ditch Blackout in a heartbeat and go back to that one.

Ah, good to know. I usually use the default skin, but still thanks for the heads up.

I'm using dino cave right now but when I go to account settings it's marked as retired and is unselectable blink.gif

When I first saw this announcement all I saw was 'Retiring Site' and I thought, omg, TJ is taking the site down...  lol 

Thanks for the heads up.

I thought the same thing. I think I got a small heart attack. xd.png Thank you for the notice, TJ! smile.gif

So I saw this...

user posted image

And it was terrifying :P

Me too! And I also think I got a small heart attack :P

Thanks for letting us keep them if we use them.

Blackout is the only one that I like xd.png

Doesn't affect me but I'm scared for what will happen in the future ~ Portal 2 being my favourite skin ~ it wold shock me if it ever gets retired unsure.gif

When I first saw this announcement all I saw was 'Retiring Site' and I thought, omg, TJ is taking the site down... lol

I use Portal2 myself.smile.gif

THIS! I'm pretty sure my cat's very much Irked with me at the moment due to me rather sharply gasping when I first read the title of this particular board.*adorably sheepish facepalm*

That's really disappointing :/ I guess I didn't make the cut-off for the Blackout layout. I've used it for upwards of 5 years and just recently switched to the new layout (maybe 2-3 months ago?) and never got around to changing it back since I don't play everyday. Just didn't remember. It's grayed out for me, so I can't change it back, now. Is there anyway to get Blackout back for those of us who love it but didn't make whatever the cut-off was?

*dies* like others ^^ I thought the site was literally retiring! xd.png

Glad it's still here! <3

Thanks for the update, TJ!