Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

Joined in the summer of 2009 and not long after I joined the forums. smile.gif

I go on hiatus every now and then, but I'm more consistently active here than I am on p much any other site. I'm always around for holiday dragons. Even if I have to catch them from my phone sometimes.

I joined in April 2008, and took one hiatus lasting a month due to frustration over not getting a CB male Winter (no Influence back then). I've stayed on ever since.

I found the site in its first few months of creation but my parents didn't let me join until 2008 ....

But I've been around ever since. I never did get my hands on a Bright Pink (saw no need then... but... yeah) but I'm very active there still. And here. I'm always on here it seems.

I joined in February 2009, missing the first Valentines by only two or three days. I actually knew of the site for quite a while before that though; I'd been watching it longingly since Skywings were released, just hadn't joined for a while because I was nervous about using my email for it.

My first batch or two died without even hatching. my first dragon to grow up was a CB Dark Green that I caught as a hatchling on the Abandoned page; the extra views from its first owner helped. It still has its original name, Tangle28; I didn't realize names had to be unique and got frustrated and just added a number to the end, lol.

I feel silly about the whole Bright Pink thing. I avoided them specifically because I knew they were real common and figured I could get them anytime. And then, of course, it was announced that they were going to be phased out, and I almost didn't get one. I was lucky to grab the one off the AP that I did.

Edited by Dawnwing

I joined in the Autumn of 2009, but had a years-long hibernation two years since my registration, only until early last year. My "active" years are less then five. And I tend to miss all those lovely holiday drops. biggrin.gif

Not sure where to look so I looked at one of my oldest dragons, who grew up in 2009. So I assume I have been here since 2009, but I just recently returned after some years absent.

I've been here since October 2009, and my daughter joined only a couple of weeks later. She's only on sporadically, though. My first releases were Pumpkins, btw. My daughter's first must have been Trios, I think.

This is my oldest dragon, which I got directly from the cave. My daughter's first four were from the AP, though, with "egg laid" dates varying from Oct 27 to Oct 31, she probably got them in the aftermath of the Pumpkin release.

Edited by olympe

Whelp, I joined sometime in mid/late 2007... my oldest dragon is this guy, but I remember having four or five before him that didn't get enough clicks to live. Which, actually, is why I froze Zappy in the first place. He had a ridiculously low amount of time left on him.

Things have changed so much...

I think 'older than dirt' doesn't even begin to cover it. xd.png

Me! I started playing in February or January 2009. But I've had a few years hiatus so I'm not sure if I Count.

I started playing in mid to late 2009. Too lazy to look up my oldest dragon at the moment, but I think I joined a couple months before I actually made a forum account.

i joined sometime in 09. My first and oldest dragon was a bright pink.

EDIT: Scratch that, i joined in 08

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

I joined in late september/early october 2009. The oldest living dragon on my scroll is this whiptail who's super messy but I didn't care about lineages back then. Didn't end up joining the forum until a little later though.

Went on hiatus probably from about summer 2011 until ... around october 2013ish? Anyways, found out I had a lot of catching up to do and have been playing fairly steadily since then:)

I started playing back in '09. My first dragons were a couple of blacks & a vine. I remember being really excited to try breeding them, despite only having one male(I think xd.png) & my first try was a refusal. xd.png The dragon I was most excited about getting at the time was a water one. biggrin.gif And I remember you had to give someone the dragon's code, before tossing it into the AP & they would refresh like mad when you told them you tossed it. I used to play "egg toss" with my friend Jen, to home our egg catching skills. biggrin.gif I was also around when metallics started showing up in the AP, & catching a gold to gift to another friend who wanted one. Years later I stumbled upon a gold in the cave & snagged it! biggrin.gif