Leetle Tree

Favorite Dragon From Any Media

Mushu- mulan

Haku- spirited away

Falcor-never ending story

Toothless- how to train your Dragon

Draco- the first Dragon heart (Drag from the newest one)

Smaug- Hobbit (not lotr although the same series, it is a 50? Year difference between the two)

The dragons in The Dragon Slippers trilogy (Dragon flight Dragon spear are the other two books) by Jessica day George. There's so many in there I can't remember all their names. I love them because they aren't like your normal dragons, they don't gather gold and such, but objects. Dogs, Shoes, books, stain glass windows, glassware to name a few, and to each Dragon is their own hoard.

((Not really in that order))

Oh and lookie here at the Dragon sizes. Smaug is truly the largest.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

My avatar doesn't give me away at all. ^^;

My favorite dragon is Draco from the 1996 film , Dragonheart. I love the character, but I think the design and voice actor (Sean Connery) helped me with my decision.

Ardeo, from this book I read a long time ago. He's a minor dragon and glows and is small enough to sit on your hand and just sounds so adorably cute happy.gif

Kilgharrah from Merlin for being an interesting, witty, usually good and endlessly wise but not always friendly character.

And also Dumat from Dragon Age, even if you never see him in the game the legends about him sound incredibly intimidating and it's all pretty interesting.

Erbrow from The Last Elf , Saphira, Falcor, Toothless, Haku, Draco and Süsü from an old hungarian puppet show. smile.gif Here's Süsü (Shushu):

user posted image

Shardas from Dragon Slippers, most definitely

Gwenvael the Slag from the Dragon Kin series. He's the one that's been abused the most and quite frankly deserved every bit of it. He slept with the kitchen staff women, his brothers cut off the tip of his tale, he's frequently being thrown by his oldest brother, getting punched with his overly hard head, perverted of course, has no sense of boundaries and will pout and sulk himself out of a situation and to top it all off, he likes to watch people do it. Most wouldn't believe that he's a prince by his embarrassing behavior but if you read the books you find out none of them really do. xd.png

there are many dragons I love, but if I had to choose only one I'd have to go with Toothless the Nightfury.

I like him best because of his awesome design and his demeanor/personality. I love his cat-like eyes and how he can cute, funny and friendly one moment, but then be absolutely terrifying to his enemies.

I see a lot of potential in him, especially now that he's become an Alpha among dragons. It's leading to a great set up for the third movie.

My own personal view about him is, I see a dragon who may have possibly gone through a very lonely existence. As a nightfury he could possibly the last of his kind. there have currently been two movies, a few specials and three seasons and there has never been another Nightfury. I'm hoping to see more of them in the third movie or at least see what happened to his kind.

Before HTTYD there were very few movie dragons that looked truly awesome imo. Except for Draco from Dragon Heart who gets an honorable mention here.

The only other dragons that I really like aside from Dragon Cave are the dragon types of pokemon. Salamece, Charizard, Dragonite, Rayquaza and Noivern especially. happy.gif