Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

Did you fry them after the breading? laugh.gif

So the first bunch of Avatars could show up in about 2-3 days or so?

The three sets of "go-to-heck" parents were delicious. Tasted like chicken strips. thumbs_up.png Actually, I wasn't terribly sad about the Av of Creation that didn't produce, because it's not one of my prettier lineages, though not messy by any means, and I like to send pretty stuff to the AP for folks. The other two were disappointments, because one was one of my lower-gen Destruction x Hellhorse lovelies and apparently, they weren't on speaking terms, for whatever reasons. xd.png

The three sets of "go-to-heck" parents were delicious. Tasted like chicken strips. thumbs_up.png Actually, I wasn't terribly sad about the Av of Creation that didn't produce, because it's not one of my prettier lineages, though not messy by any means, and I like to send pretty stuff to the AP for folks. The other two were disappointments, because one was one of my lower-gen Destruction x Hellhorse lovelies and apparently, they weren't on speaking terms, for whatever reasons. xd.png

Oh? You're Hellhorse was giving you trouble too ey? my 3G From Winya also refused the nice 3G Destruction I tried pairing her with. I was really hoping they'd get along, too because the lineage would've looked great.

Why must our dragons give us such trouble sometimes? They're more like naughty children. laugh.gif

The avatars I bred are starting to show up on the AP.

I have yet to see a single Avatar ...

7 of mine are uncollected and all but one were even gen....

Mine have been picked up, as far as I checked ^^

I have yet to see a single Avatar ...

Same here. but I believe that most if not all of mine have already been picked up so far.

All of mine have been picked up but I did visit the AP just a few minutes ago and saw a destruction and a change within in a few refreshes of each other and I only stayed a few minutes.

I picked up a beautiful 3rd gen Change from harlequinraven. <3 I'll have to breed a match for it, if my dragons will cooperate.

I assume the eggs I bred were picked up, but I'll resist viewing them until they grow up. <3

well, I'd really love to know if my eggs were any close to creating a wall - sadly, i was at work when they hit the ap.

Well, I didn't get a single Avatar, but I found a Shimmer blink.gif So this day was not a total loss laugh.gif

]I'm so sad...3 gold very rare eggs...I missed them all... sad.gif Curse you fast-clickers..!

Edit: Now 5! I give up..

Double Edit: Nevermind I just got a bronze tinsel biggrin.gif WOO! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by NoraNora

Dropping off an avitar egg. I'd prefer it went to someone who doesn't have one yet, and who WILL breed it on May 8 (or whenever the mass breed takes place).

Claim it here

I might be interested... will it be Avatars again, or something different?

Still avatars. I updated the front page to reflect what day the 8th is this year. It's a Sunday.

OK, count me in.. I must have missed this last year for some reason, since I almost always participate in any massbreed, lol.

I have 3 GoN's and a BUNCH of 2nd gen Avatars, so I'll be breeding a bunch.

Send me a reminder please.. a week before would be good, so I don't breed for my own project.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I'd like a reminder as well, please. I have many nice Avatars I can breed for the event! biggrin.gif

May I get a reminder? I have 12-ish that I can breed! Better than 0. biggrin.gif

If this thread gets bumped again close to the event, I'll participate. Always up for breeding avatars. =3