Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

I would like to take part but i too need a reminder as i am very bad with calenders at the moment...

My timezone is GMT+1 with daylight savings in use at the moment, is there a particular time of the day the breeding should occur or is any moment of the day in any timezone acceptable?

I have 1 guardian of creation and by then the egg she produced for me (as a test run) will have matured (I hope)

It is not much but every avatar counts.....

Edited by Pattekat

@Fuzz- Feel free to breed with whatever you want.

But no-one wants my free avatar biggrin.gif

Hey - what does happen it you breed two avatars together (wait; I know how to find out... xd.png)

Hm OK - destruction seems to trump both the others, and so far creation trumps change...

But no-one wants my free avatar biggrin.gif

Hey - what does happen it you breed two avatars together (wait; I know how to find out... xd.png)

Hm OK - destruction seems to trump both the others, and so far creation trumps change...

I would love to have it since i don't have an avatar of destruction yet but i am egg locked at the moment.

It will be a couple of hours before I can claim it and I am sort of hoping no one accepts it in the mean time.

(DISCLAIMER: Of course if someone accepts it in the mean time this is perfectly fine I will not rage about it or anything and this post is not a threat of any kind.

Also this post is not meant to be an unpleasant remark so please do not interpret it as such.)

Edited by Pattekat

Suits me - I was about to AP it ! Please take it as soon as you can as I want to collect stuff for a trade !

I would like to take part but i too need a reminder as i am very bad with calenders at the moment...

My timezone is GMT+1 with daylight savings in use at the moment, is there a particular time of the day the breeding should occur or is any moment of the day in any timezone acceptable?

I have 1 guardian of creation and by then the egg she produced for me (as a test run) will have matured (I hope)

It is not much but every avatar counts.....

UPDATE:

I am very proud to announce that i will be participating with with 3 guardian avatars

1 Destruction and 2 Creation if all goes according to plan.

Thank you Fuzzbucket for the egg, he will be named and loved. (if you want me to adhere to a particular name scheme please let me know)

Also thanks to my daughter for accepting one of my eggs to make room. She gets to keep it of course (and it will be ready to hatch at any moment but since it was requested I make haste in accepting the transfer it was well worth it, I gave her a hell horse egg.)

As I understand it, any time is fine as long as it's May 8th in cave time. At GMT+1, that means breeding between 6:00am May 8th - 5:59am May 9th, though just to make sure you could check the time on the DC clock before you breed.

Alectrona is right. Any time of the day as long as it is on the 8th in DC time is fine. I updated the first post to reflect that.

So are we going to breed them in Friday or are they supposed to hit AP then?

Breeding is on Friday; they'll have a "laid on" date of the 8th of May but will hit the AP a couple of days later.

Do please count me in; it's a bit late to help anyone out with a breeding pair of my own Avatars since they've bred recently, but I'll be hoping someone catches an unrelated pair from the AP.

while I cant help out, I am going to enjoy hunting these guys down in the AP

May 8th is my Birthday and I still need some Avatars

Breeding is on Friday; they'll have a "laid on" date of the 8th of May but will hit the AP a couple of days later.

OK thanks! I'm in, I'm glad I got recently my first GoN.

Are you going to postpone now that there is a new release just out?

Not right now. I will only be postponing if there is a release around May 8. There's still a week out.

It's a little over a week until the event. I sent some 3rd gen avatars to the AP as a test.

6 Destruction

7 Creation

9 Change

I don't have many avatars, but I will breed them anyway.

I would love a reminder, if possible. Thanks <3

Super excite for this. smile.gif

It's a little over a week until the event. I sent some 3rd gen avatars to the AP as a test.

6 Destruction

7 Creation

9 Change

the eggs in the AP now have a date of 27 April so if things continue at this rate the ones you just sent will hit the AP around 3-4 may depending on your timezone.....

I will make sure that i have room (and my kids also. I convinced my son to participate but he is not a forum member so I will remind him, still need the reminder myself though. My daughter does not have any guardian avatars yet but she will have them next year if I have to lay them myself wink.gif )

I picked up another creation in the departures thread, When i thanked for it I put in a link to this thread to show that this egg would participate in this event. Hopefully some peeps who read there regularly will join in as wel.

Bumping this up as it's a few days to the event. I will be sending out reminders at 12:00 AM cave time to the people that asked.

Happy May 8! I'm sending out reminders to everyone who asked for one.

Edit: And reminders send out. :3

Edited by Jazeki

Produced one fail and one Creation and one Destruction...... they are happily awaiting their new owners in the AP. (allready 6.38 here)

Edited by Pattekat

I just bred all of my Avatars and GoN's and the stats are as follows

Creation: 5

Change: 10

Destruction: 4

Avifails: 10

Including a silver and a 2G Orange Pyralspite. smile.gif

I got a few refusals and some who just weren't interested in giving out eggs. :/

@Jazeki - I was the one who caught your amazing 4G Avi of Change in the departure's thread and I look forward to naming it and continuing it's lineage. Thank you. smile.gif

Sent out 1 2G Change, 2 Creation (a 2G and a 3G), and 2 Fails (a 3G Purple Ridgewing and a 2G Vine). Happy early birthday, DC! :D

Finished breeding (finally) sent a lot of avatars and avafails to the AP.

Sent one nebula (avifail) and 17 (I think) avatars to the AP. All but one 2gen or EG - I had a brain fart...

5 change, 5 destruction and 7 creation. (2 refusals and 6 can't be bothered.)

And one I kept because it was planned for a lineage and as soon as I bred it - I remembered !

Whew ! Thanks for the reminder, Jaz smile.gif