Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

I'll be doing my breeding tonight cuz... work... but if you weren't aware this was going on, join us! You can do it anytime today and if today is busy and you need to do it a little later, that is OK too! Let's send some fun dragons to the AP! We often forget about those lovely GoN's and Avatars and other goodies, and this is a good reminder to send them to the AP and share them with others! And if you forgot, others may have too, so if you know people who like to breed, let them know too!

Bred & AP'd my few.  Every little bit helps, right? ^_^

Oh wait. 

Is it today? 

Lemme breed my avatars!

Edit: My avatars sure are resistant today. 1 no interest, 1 no egg, 2 not-Avatar eggs, and one Avatar of Change egg (and that's only because it was an avatar-avatar pair.)

I hope someone likes them anyway!

Edited by Shokomon

I did what I could. Got 11 assorted Avatars, including one that I misbred and ended up with an uneven line. The rest are all nice, though. My Creation x Thallasa line only gave Thallasas -- 5 of them! -- but people should be happy with those, too.

Just finished breeding! Quite a few avatars went to the AP. Thanks to everyone who has participated so far.

Bred what I could! :D I can't wait to see the avatars in the AP soon!

Done! Can't wait to catch what you guys have been breeding. 

I'm sure I sent more than 10, forgive my random lineages in the later parts XD

Can't wait to see the AP with others' Avatars!

Oooh, this sounds fun!

i have the following:

GoN: 3, two females and a male

AofCreation: 6

AofD: 8

AofChange: 2

So if I understand you, we’re breeding Avatars from other Birthday dragon breeds? And what, Trading them amongst ourselves? Or releasing to the AP?

@Stormfriend Just breeding whatever Avatars & GoN's you have period, really, in honor of DC's birthday.  I think most of us who bred sent them all to the AP, but maybe a few folks are looking to trade?  I dunno, always felt half the fun was hunting up the pretties & seeing what surprises you get ^_^.  

9 hours ago, Stormfriend said:

Oooh, this sounds fun!

i have the following:

GoN: 3, two females and a male

AofCreation: 6

AofD: 8

AofChange: 2

So if I understand you, we’re breeding Avatars from other Birthday dragon breeds? And what, Trading them amongst ourselves? Or releasing to the AP?

@Sunrunner is correct. This was an avatar/GoN mass breed. In most cases, the idea is to send it all to the AP. But people are welcome to breed whatever they want and do what they want with the babies.

So I didn't get a lot, but there are a handful of nice little avatars (and maybe even a silver or 2) making their way through the AP! :D

20 hours ago, Shokomon said:

When will we start seeing eggs?

I checked the AP and it's still on the 7th. Hopefully soon. 

DC's birthday is next month. So it's time to start bumping this for interest! 

Let me know if you need a reminder.  

2020 reminders:

Terces

BlueLatios

purplehaze

Rememberdrgns

bonvoyage

dustpuppy

HeatherMarie

meeps114

Walkinslow

Aqub

Astreya

icearashi

Edited by Jazeki

Added everyone who wanted to be added to the reminder list so far. 

No worries if you don't have many or don't have "good ones." Whatever you can breed will be appreciated.  If you do have a GON, you can also try breeding second gen avatars if you want. 

I'll be glad to add what I can. A reminder would be good!

I'll gladly toss in what I've got!