The Wishlist

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Pyralspite, any Almandine or Spessartine

Link to lineage: Spessartine

Gifter: Areous

Recipient: terrerio35

My Current Total: 27

Oh I see Sylph! So they'd be 5. Edited my total accordingly smile.gif

They took the Spessartine but didn't fill out the 'Wish Granted' form as they had a question but I think they were offline by the time I answered - they took it and were grateful, I believe they will be filling out the form when they can!

Edited by Areous

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Pyralspite, any Almandine or Spessartine

Link to lineage: Spessartine

Gifter: Areous

Recipient: terrerio35

My Current Total: 22 + ? (No rarity for Pyralspites on Wiki! Figure it's 5 or 10?)

I looked at the Which Egg is Which wiki page, and it has pyralsprites listed as uncommon. smile.gif

@terrerio35 The Total wish points is how much the wish you want costs (refer to the chart breakdown if you are not sure) and you asked in the pm (well email tongue.gif) what the points are for, they are pretty much a way of rewarding those who are active in the thread so that they are able to wish for harder to find/get dragons. I hope that clears it up smile.gif

@Yuddith since it looks like you are collecting green dragons, I went ahead and just put that you are wishing for them until you run out of points, feel free to tell me if you want to stop wishing for green dragons smile.gif

And finally, I believe I got everything updated correctly, please look it over and make sure I got everything right for any new changes that might affect you at all smile.gif

Also just as a note, if you want to you may grant people's wishes that are in the error list however note that you will not get any points for doing this, you would be granting the wish for no extra gain.

Edit: also thanks sylph for looking it up! you are correct so the wish is 5 points

Edited by kazuma52

@Yuddith since it looks like you are collecting green dragons, I went ahead and just put that you are wishing for them until you run out of points, feel free to tell me if you want to stop wishing for green dragons smile.gif

That's fine smile.gif I am just scroll locked now, so new gifters have to wait a couple of hours happy.gif

I looked at the Which Egg is Which wiki page, and it has pyralsprites listed as uncommon. smile.gif

Problem is, in reality pyropes are way more common than the other two varieties. Almandines and spessartines breed quite easily, but CBs are extremely hard to get.

I would like to join

Scroll name: flurp

Magi link: One of very many

PM link: My PM link

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB gold

Recipient: n/a

My Current Total: 0 (AFAIK !)

Total Wish Points: 40

I DO hope I did this right ! Now I will go see if I can grant anything smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I would like to join

Scroll name: Elrine

Magi link: One of my 3 magi

PM link: PM Elrine

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB Gold

Recipient:

My Current Total: 20

Total Wish Points: 80 (if i don't do a mistake)

ok time to grant wish now smile.gif

@MessengerDragon we go by what the wiki says currently, which has them listed as uncommon so that is what it says at (if the wiki updates it so one is more rare or one is more common, the points would change as well)

@fuzzbucket you were added to the member list, you are also on the error list for the gold until you get 40 points (current have 20)

@elrine same deal as fuzzbucket smile.gif you got most of it right, the total wish points though for a cb gold is 40 as they are rare and you are request a cb one which is twice as expensive as just a random one with no requirements.

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements:CB female black tea (2)

Link to lineage:12

Gifter: iDeus

Recipient:Sylph264

My Current Total: 20

I want to note, they will hatch in less than an hour.

Edit: Sylph said s/he only needed 1, so i have only sent them one.

On another note, is the (#) the amount of points it cost or how many they want because I am confused and thought it was how many they wanted.

Edited by Acridic

I'll update later. The number is the points. If someone wants more then one. I'll make separate entries for each wish. The one difference is when they are wishing until points run out. Then I'll only make one entry like I did with the green dragons.

Putting the points there is mostly for me so I don't have to remember or go look for the wish again

Everything should be updated to reflect the new changes and additions

as a note, a couple things got updated- a couple forums have a different wording in them now to help make it a little easier to understand them and a couple things got either a note or explanation to help understand how it is set up slightly smile.gif

I'm also probably going to make a spreadsheet of the points for each member on the list just because I think that will be slightly neater and easier to read, we will see how I feel once I finish it

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB Neglected

Recipient: iDeus (scroll name) Acridic (forum name)

My Total Wish Points: 20

Total Cost of This Wish: 80

I am 90% sure I filled this out correctly.

Edited by Acridic

Unless neglecteds can only be cb (I don't have one yet and I don't see many so I don't know this answer yet and haven't found it yet) the total cost would be 160- 80 for it being a neglected and 80 for it being cb

Neglecteds are a category of their own due to how hard it is to actually get them. smile.gif I'll go ahead and add you to the error list until you have the points (it will be 160 unless someone tells me neglected dragons are only cb- then it will be 80)

Unless neglecteds can only be cb (I don't have one yet and I don't see many so I don't know this answer yet and haven't found it yet) the total cost would be 160- 80 for it being a neglected and 80 for it being cb

Neglecteds are a category of their own due to how hard it is to actually get them. smile.gif I'll go ahead and add you to the error list until you have the points (it will be 160 unless someone tells me neglected dragons are only cb- then it will be 80)

Neglecteds can be of any lineage.

Thanks smile.gif I am still getting the hang of the points calculation.

Thanks for the confirmation, I figured you could however I wasn't sure

and don't worry acridic smile.gif that is why I double check (as well as a couple others in this thread do from time to time)

I would like to join

Scroll name: ShadowLady

Magi link: magi 1 of 12 magi

PM link: Cthulu

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB Silver egg

Recipient: myself

My Total Wish Points:

Total Cost of This Wish: 40 (I think)

I figured it might be nice for some to get some of my hatchlings I have been posting on some trade threads.

3rd gen Gold x Horse stairstep egg lineage

2nd gen PB Gold Wyvern egg lineage

7th gen Gold Tinsel x White Stripe egg lineage

7th gen Gold Shimmer x Spitfire stairstep egg lineage

6th gen SilverShimmer x Royal Blue stairstep egg lineage

Anyone wants one, let me know.

Edited by Cthulu

Added Cthulu to the member list

Added Cthulu wish to the error list due to insufficient points