Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

Hyrulean Rose

Legend of Zelda!!

(And yes of course you're correct! uwu)

FALCOOOOOOO

Super Smash Bros.? Pretty sure that's what Captain Falcon yells when he kicks/punches?

(Nope, that's a reference to "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask". Two of the fairies in the game are named Tatl and Tael. c: )

Midnashadow

Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The World Does Not End With You

I don't know what the reference really is but it's The world ends with you...

I have another tabs reference and an app game reference. See if you can find it. (app game reference is on one of my two chickens)

Exalted Prince Chrom

Fire Emblem? (I've never actually played that series but Robin is my favorite in SSB.)

is Levanaclaw by chance a reference to the lunar chronicles? (because OMG I LOVE THOSE BOOKS)

Hero of the Jade Empire

I can't help but feel this is a reference to the game Jade Empire? Probably not, though. I wish they'd do the sequel to that game, it was so much fun.

Alice In Voodooland

Alice in Wonderland

I can't help but feel this is a reference to the game Jade Empire? Probably not, though. I wish they'd do the sequel to that game, it was so much fun.

It is Definitely a Jade Empire reference, I love that game. I also want it to have a sequal, or at least an hd remake would be nice

WCJ Vine Whip CB

The Pokemon move?

is Levanaclaw by chance a reference to the lunar chronicles? (because OMG I LOVE THOSE BOOKS)

Yes, yes! <3 I have Cress, Cinder, and Winter fandragons too but no Scarlet or the boys yet because I'm not sure what breeds would fit them best.

It is Definitely a Jade Empire reference, I love that game. I also want it to have a sequal, or at least an hd remake would be nice

Agreed. I need to reinstall it, been so long...

Denwayasha = Percystorm

Percy Jackson, and I love that it's a Tsunami dragon xd.png

Yup.

Daisysky - Marvel Agents of Shield

D O N O T B L I N K

Doctor Who. Because Nocturnes are DC's equivalent to Weeping Angels?

And yep! I actually named her first without the reference in mind ("Daisy" because Anagallises are based on a flower and "sky" because female Anagallises are blue. lol) but then I looked at it and went "Hey waitaminute! Those markings kind of look like Daisy's gauntlets and hey the 'mask' kind of gives off a superhero vibe! Bonus points for accidentally referencing both her names!" and gave her her description and started collecting the rest of the crew. :3

Aragog Scarlet

That's a Harry Potter reference for sure :)