Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

dave and karkat sittin in a tree

Homestuck

From CharonDusk's scroll, Heath and Cliffe.

Gotta be a Wuthering Heights reference. And if it's not, I'm obviously showing both my age and the fact that I was an English Lit major back when dirt was new. laugh.gif

Seward

It's an Ice, so a reference to the glacier in Alaska, which is itself named after.. I think he was a governor?

From CharonDusk's scroll, Heath and Cliffe.

Gotta be a Wuthering Heights reference. And if it's not, I'm obviously showing both my age and the fact that I was an English Lit major back when dirt was new. laugh.gif

It is indeed Wuthering Heights xd.png Also, high five for English degree peeps!

Rainbowlight - Trypophobia la best meme evar

Trypophobia is the irrational fear of holes, particularly small, tightly clustered ones. And while it is not a scientifically recognized phobia, there's research as to whether it should be (certain images associated with it gross me out to an extremely high level, but I wouldn't say I have it).

Seward

It's an Ice, so a reference to the glacier in Alaska, which is itself named after.. I think he was a governor?

He was the Secretary of State who bought Alaska from Russia in 1867.

Looks like I'm back on CharonDusk's scroll again. Okay, gotta go with No More Fizzy Lifting Drinks and How Do I Get Down Now, the balloons. They (and about half the arias) refer to the Gene Wilder classic "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". Remind those balloons to burp! :-)

Not sure what niche is. That name was a reference to Avatar: the Last Airbender. The new wyverns remind me a bit of a character named Sokka for some odd reason.

Serenade on a Snowy Night is a song title from a Warrior Cats fangame. Totally did not look that up a week ago to find a new musical passion. xd.png

Stay in bed 'cause mama's scary

Tattletail

You have an entire collection of Aira dragons whose names come from that candy man song at the beginning of...was it Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

You have an entire collection of Aira dragons whose names come from that candy man song at the beginning of...was it Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Pretty much, but it was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the Gene Wilder (and better imo) one tongue.gif

chatbugdweeb - LET UNDERTALE DIE

laugh.gif Self-explanatory

Edited by CharonDusk

cedric should have lived

Harry Potter?

Guardian of The City of Stars

*city of stars, are you shining just for me...*

No idea what those lyrics are xd.png That one isn't a reference, I just liked how it sounded

Rainbowlight - SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSS

Undertale

NO MORE UNDERTALE references. I got a lot of them.

There is a hidden art reference in my gaias, see if you guess them. (only those who follows dirtytabs' art thread will get it)

Darklings Aren't Meant To Fly

MY LITTLE PONY for the darkling one.

At the end of the day, you only have a small scroll and not a lot of references people will get. So people WILL post the ones they KNOW.

Don't like that the same ones keep coming up? Only thing you can do about that until you get more dragons to name is to not post on this thread. Or just not complain.

Oh, and that Dragon? You're right that it's a reference, but not to MLP.

Your dragons, let's see...oh, how about this Tattletail one - White tattletail. Hey, at least it's not Undertale.

A Faded Rose From Days Gone By

The song "Delta Dawn"?

This is really lame but all I can think of is how your dragons are named a lot like characters in the Warriors series by Erin Hunter...but that's probably just a coincidence.

I need to close my eyes for a while or something because I had to do a doubletake when I thought I saw a white falcconiform Wyvern on your scroll.xd.png

Edited by solarflare3000

A Faded Rose From Days Gone By

The song "Delta Dawn"?

Not gonna lie, I did not expect anyone to get that one blink.gif Huge kudos to you!

Dejaentndu - Ultrons Rage

Ultron, of course xd.png (James Spader's Ultron is literally the only thing I like about the 2nd avengers movie.)

Edited by CharonDusk