Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

Salt n' Pepper

Is this, by any chance, a reference to the trio Salt and Pepa? And yes, you got it right. Is there anything else anyone can recognize, besides the obvious Pokemon name references?

Edited by DragonFang099

Well done! So far, you're the only one to get that reference.

Talon of Swooping Eagle

If I remember right, that was the name of one of the cats sent to kill Sharptooth in the second set of the Warriors series. He was named that because of the scar that he received from an eagle's talon when he was a to-be.

My Little Pillow Pet

I guess this is a reference to My Little Pony as well as Pillow Pets?

omgomgomg

"We Are Wild Flowers"/"The City Is Our Field Of Gold"

In Our Bones by Against The Current happy.gif

omgomgomg

"We Are Wild Flowers"/"The City Is Our Field Of Gold"

In Our Bones by Against The Current happy.gif

YEESSHHH!!!!!

... I guess you still haven't confirmed wether or not "Fancy McPantsy" is indeed a reference to the Fancy Pants game series....

Due to lack of a scroll link I assumed your DC name is the same as your forum name. The scroll named "Ravencloudcat" only has 4 dragons, and I can't find a reference in the names of any of them.

IF YOU THINK YOU'VE FOUND A REFERENCE TO POKÉMON AND/OR GAME OF THRONES, YOU'RE CORRECT, BUT PLEASE DO NOT USE IT TO POST HERE, PICK ANOTHER ONE.

... I guess you still haven't confirmed wether or not "Fancy McPantsy" is indeed a reference to the Fancy Pants game series....

Theres a game called Fancy Pants? o.O i just called it that cos I thought the dragon looked fancy >.> xd.png

Anyway...

C Dory has gotta be finding nemo, right? xd.png

I'm a Stormwing

I can't remember the exact name of the series since I read it years and years ago in middle school but I want to say it was "Wild Immortals" (or something like that?) by Tamora Pierce, the main character could turn into animals and the Stormwings were bad guys iirc.

The masque of red death

Someone is a Poe fan I see

Edited by Htt71

When September Comes

Reference to When September Ends by Green Day? (sure is similar...)

EDIT: There's also a dragon on your scroll called Green-Day... coincidence? I think not!

Edited by Felixr2

This is not an Umbreon

pff, I wish Black dragons had two head-hands so we could call them Hydreigon... xd.png

This is not an Umbreon

pff, I wish Black dragons had two head-hands so we could call them Hydreigon... xd.png

To Isengard With Doom We Come

GOTTA GET THE HOBBITS--I mean, Gold Dragons--TO ISENGARD.

I'm a Stormwing

I can't remember the exact name of the series since I read it years and years ago in middle school but I want to say it was "Wild Immortals" (or something like that?) by Tamora Pierce, the main character could turn into animals and the Stormwings were bad guys iirc.

You're correct. The name of the book is The Immortals, and it is written by Tamora Pierce. She's on of my favorite authors.

Wish I May - Wish I Might

This is from an old children't bedtime rhyme. I don't remember the entire rhyme, but the last two lines go something like this: "Wish I may, wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight."

Edited by DragonFang099

"Ice Has Melted Back To Life"

🎵Done my time and served my sentence

Dress me up and watch me die 🎵

Panic At The Disco

The Pearl of Wisdom...

I'd like to say trove, and that would be the most likely as far as google search results go (I was surprised by that, but it's true), buuuut it seems it's also an item in Final Fantasy as well as a campaign to stop Cervical Cancer... and that's just the top google search results. I'm still putting my bet on trove though. (and it's probably wrong xd.png)

DO NOT USE A POKÉMON OR GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE PLEASE.

Mad World Beats

Under Stars. :3

I can't remember who by though, I just remember it was a nice calming song..was it by Sia? .-. I don't remember xd.png